Chapter 1

The Contract Deal

CHAPTER ONE: ANNOYING

 

Kai arrived at school along with four of his friends; Suho, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun. They were walking along the corridors with smirks on their faces, girls were swooning and fangirling over them and there's you glaring at Kai and badmouthing him under your breath.

"I don't understand why you don't like Kai." Jimin said, one of your bestfriend in school.

You laughed at your bestfriend and pinched her cheeks, she yelped and glared at you playfully.

"Let's go, we're going to be late if we don't make our way to class." you pulled Jimin with you.

We entered the room and it quite packed already, students were speaking amongst their groups, gossiping about the latest news, talking about their branded goods. You couldn't help but shake your head from what you see. Girls were staring at you and guys were swooning over you. It made you feel uncomfortable so you immediately sat on your seat along with Jimin beside you.

"Still not used to it?" Jimin asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

You looked at her and frowned "I don't understand why my parents had to blurt out that I'm their daughter, you know how big, powerfuly and famous they are... I kinda wished I wasn't known." you told her. Jimin smiled at your statement and she just patted your back.

"Don't worry b, I'll be here for you!" she winked and you giggled lightly.

Class started and being the attentive girl you are, you listened to every single word Ms. Yoo is talking about. You looked around to see half of the students in their own world, some were using their phone, some are doodling some are even cutting their nails. Jimin who was beside you wasn't paying attention, she had her head placed on the table. Ms. Yoo wouldn't know since the textbook is blocking her face.

Ms. Yoo was in the middle of teaching us a new formula when Kai came in the room, every girl hollered at Kai. He looks flustered yet kept his cool and sat at the back near the glass window. Ms. Yoo shook her head and continued.

You turned around and you caught Kai looking at you. You looked away and kept your focus on the white board.

Ms. Yoo handed some work sheets for the students to try, as soon you got the paper you immediately answered all of them without a doubt, without thinking twice. Jimin beside you had her eyebrows furrowed totally confused about everything. Every single damn thing!

"Ya! Jinhee-ah!!" Jimin poked you, you turned to her "I need help.. Give me your paper!" she said.

You sighed, you finished the last question and gave her the paper "Here.. This is the last time Lee Jimin!!" you said.

Jimin gave you a peace sign and she immediatelly jotted all the answers down on her paper without even looking at the question, she didn't even analyze how to do it, the steps or whatsoever, instead she just wrote all the answeres down to its right question.

You and Jimin handed the paper to Ms. Yoo and she gladly took it. There was five minutes before class ended, Jimin kept looking back to where Kai was, Kai himself finished even before you and Jimin. He was just looking outside the window, gazing.

"We've been classmates with Kai for already a month and I still don't understand why there's like a huge barrier between him and the whole class." Jimin thought.

You took a peek at Kai and your eyes widened when you saw him staring right at you with a smirk on his face, you turned away with your flushed face. "Ooooo... Why are you blushing?" Jimin teased. You hit her shoulder "Am not... Let's go.". You grabbed your bag and headed out with Jimin following behind you.

You and Jimin were walking together to your next class, since you and Jimin basically has the same class in the morning. While walking Jimin immediately froze and you saw her reaction, Jimin grabbed your arm and squeezed it tightly "Omona... He's there.." Jimin said. You looked at where Jimin was looking at, it was Luhan.

"Luhan?" you asked baffled.

Jimin slowly nodded, Luhan was looking at you and Jimin's way and he winked and walked past the two of you. Jimin grabbed onto your shoulder for support. When Luhan left, Jimin squealed.

"He looked at me. Luhan winked at me!! He knows my face now!! Oh my gosh!!!" Jimin was fanning herself.

You laughed "Really? Isn't he like friends with Kai?" you asked.

Jimin bit her lip and nodded "Yeah, but trust me on this one Jinhee! He's completely different, compared to that handsome jerk."

"I still think they're all the same, if they're a kingka they're a jerk.. Just like that Kai! He thinks he's so mighty just because he owns the school. He think it's okay to walk in to class late, he thinks he's all that..." 

Jimin was staring at you and she clenched her teeth and shook her head no.

"So you think I'm a jerk." Kai spoke.

Kai was just walking to get to his next class when he heard his name, he was interested in what you would say to him so he listened and his ears perked when you called him a jerk.

You turned to look at Kai who had smug face on and gulped "Y-Yes." you stuttered.

Kai laughed "I can't believe the Yeo Heiress is talking to me in that manner. Calling me a jerk.." he said, you gulped and you just want to burry yourself. Students were now gathering around you and Kai.

"What if I get my dad to call your dad." he challenged you.

Your eyes widened *Aish.. This guy..*

Kai saw the annoyed look you had on your face and he smirked, he walked past you. Brushing his shoulders with yours and soon the students retreated to their own class. You plopped yourself on the ground and was breathing heavily, Jimin kneeled down beside you.

"B. Don't let him get to you, your stronger than that... We know how he's a jerk." she said

"Did you see his personality... He kept on smirking.. Aish, that face really needs some beating!!" you growled your anger.