Proper Introductions ; part II

Missconception.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

'Oh no, not them again!' Seohyun cursed under her breath and looked down on her table to pretend that she didn't see them.

Meanwhile, the boys shoved the girls out of the way as they made their way to where Seohyun was. Baekhyun was the first one to get to her and he quickly slung his arm around hershoulder, sending shivers down the girl's body. 'WTF, why is being like this?'. She scoffed as she tried to get free from his grip, but he was just grippingonto her tighter. She widened her eyes as she noticed how tight he was holding her.

The other boys, who have taken a liking to her, wdened their eyes at what baekhyun had done. For them, they were too close for their own comfort. Luhan looked away as Suho and Sehun furrowed their eyebrows. The other members of the group, seem to have no care over the two and sarted entertaining the fans.

''Yah! Byun Baekhyun!'' Taeyeon yelled as she made her way to the two and pulled Seohyun away from his grip. Baekhyun's smile turned into a frown and now they were the ones that were having a grimacing staring contest. Seohyun, once again, tried to get out of the grip of Kim Taeyeon. And even though, she's taller, she could not get out of her grip. ''Don't you dare touch our new friend.'' Taeyeon gritted through her teeth while sneering at Baekhyun.

''I guess you've got it all wrong, little missy.'' baekhyun chuckled as he held the tip of seohyun's hand and then her palm then pulling her away from taeyeon. ''I, Byun Baekhyun, was her first friend here.''

''What do you mean? I bet she doesn't even know you guys exist!'' Taeyeon growled and Baehyun shot back at her some hurtful words before Tiffany interveined.

''Yah! Stop it, you two! Suho!'' Tiffany called. ''Would you please get ahold of your members! Look what mess they've caused!'' she shrieked, pulling Seohyun away from them alongside Taeyeon.

People around them started to gossip and whisper. The nations best girl group and the nations uprising boy group, in a heated battle over a girl. They wouldn't want that to be the front page of the news, would they? But both of them, really wanted to be friends with this peculiar new student, Seo Joohyun.

''Are you okay?'' Tiffany asked in amotherly manner, which made Seohyun loss for words. She nodded as she gentlygot away from her grip, not wanting the said girl to be offended by her, leaving. The group of girls stared at her back as she walked away from them.

''I never knew making friends was THIS hard, but atleast we had to work hard for it! So, girls, what do you think?'' Kim Taeyeon, the leader of their group, asked as she looed enthusiastically at her members. They all looked at eachother one by one and smiles grew on their faces as they nodded in agreement.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, as soon as Seohyun got back to their classroom, she saw the homeroom teacher there and decided to ask him.

''uhm... Annyeong Seonsaeng-nim... I was wo---''

''Oh, Seo Joohyun! What a great timing! Could you do me a favor?'' the teacher asked, cutting her off. She did not know what to do, so she just nodded.

''Great! So, here's some papers and announcementsthat have to be passed on the other rooms, arraseo? I'm a hurry so please pass them correctly~ And please be polite to a teacher if there is one. I really am in a hurry, oh, and please tell your classmates that classes just ended, announced by the principal~!'' And as soon as the teacher finished her words, she quickly packed her stuff and went out the classroom, leaving Seohyun in a daze of what she had just said. But she remembers it all and was just shocked on how fast her teacher can talk.

She looked at the papers one by one and decided to just do what her teacher told her to do. She started from the highest floor, working her way down back to her classroom, but as soon as she stepeed onfront of class 2A, she deepened her breath and exhaled in a loud but soft manner.

As soon as she cracked the door open, she heard two voices inside that were quite familiar to her.

''Oppa~ Please take a picture with me~'' she cooed but the said guy just scoffed and tried to get out but was then blocked by the said woman.

''Oppa---''

''Would you stop with that?! You're older than me, but you call me as if I'm as old as xiumin hyung! What is wrong with you?!'' and with that, he sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter