Proper Introductions ; part I

Missconception.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 3

Seohyun opened her eyes realizing that she was quite late for school. Her alarm clock woke her up late and she needs to get ready really fast. She stood up, not wanting to waste her time fixing the bed, and went directly to her bathroom to take a warm shower. As soon as she got out, she got into her school attire and slung her bag on her shoulders before walking out in a quick pace.

''Joon-ah~! I'm late~ Please get out now so I can still get you to school~'' she shouted for him and he opened his room door and nodded to his sister who nodded at him back. They took some packets  of their breakfast and lunch from the table and quickly got out of the house.

They walked silently as she rummaged trough her bag for change to give to her brother, when suddenly her brother called out to somone.

''Hyung!'' he shouted. And seohyun looked up to see who it was. She was surprised to see the guy from yesterday. It was the guy who was also in the group in her class yesterday. It was the guy who looked angelic, according to seohyun.

Her brother ran up to him and hugged him by his legs as both of them laughed. Seohyun just stood there, unfazed by the situation.

''Well, If you're here now, I better get going, Joon. See ya later.'' she muttered to her brother, emotionlessly before leaving her brother in front of the school gates.

''Wait!'' the guy with angelic features called out to her but she remained silent and kept on walking faster. ''Yah! Won't you atleast stop, when I'm talking to you?!'' he shouted once more and she abruptly stopped but she did not even turn around.

''What do you want?'' she asked him coldly, still not facing him. Suddenly, she felt a handupon her shoulder.

''Let's go to school together~'' he cheekily said as he continued to walk infront of her. She started to walk too and soon, they were walking side by side.

They reached school and before the guy could tap her shoulders, she was already gone.

''Weird... She was just here...'' he shrugged it off and went directly inside class, he expected her to be there since, he thought they were class mates.

But as soon as he entered he class, he quickly searched for her, and she was nowhere to be seen. His eyebrows furrowed and he just decided to ask the teacher about it, since he was the class president. He saw all of his groupmates there and was curious on the other three's expressions. 

Luhan, the doe eyed guy who was too pretty to be real, looked really disturbed at the seat where Seohyun used to sit. Baekhyun, the guy who uses eyeliner all the time, looked quite sad as he peered at Seohyun's desk. Sehun, who seems weirded out by her, frequently stares at her seat then outside the window. 

And he was fourth. He doesn't know why, but he's being the same as those three. He kept his eyebrows furrowed as he thought of possible things that could have happened to her. Maybe she got sick all of a sudden?, Maybe she got culture shock since she's a transferee?, Or Maybe she wanted to skip school?. Those were the thoughts that came up to him until Kyungsoo, his groupmate and seatmate, tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at their teacher who seems to have been calling him all the while.

''Joonmyeon-ah, I know your an Idol and your busy but you shouldn't be spacing out in school.'' their teacher stated out firmly but clamly.

''Minaheyo, seongsaeng-nim.'' he bowed at the teacher and the teacher just sighed.

''Aigoo, arra, arra.... I just want you to clean-up that desk, beside Sehun-shii since Ms. Seo won't be attending our class anymore.'' the teacher stated firmly once more. And Joonmyeon's, Sehun's, Luhan's and Baekhyun's eyes widened as they all exclaimed in unison.

''Bwoh?!'' the four of them exclaimed, making the teacher furrow his eyebrows.

 

---

 

Meanwhile, as soon as they reached school, Seohyun quickly made her way to the school's main office and asked for change in her class. She's been bothered by the group of students on class 2A. She asked if she could get a switch of class from someone and, luckily, she did. The secretary, then called someone then she ushered Seohyun to sit down by a nearby bench and wait for her to be called, so she did.

The whole time, she was taking glances at her watch. But it was too early for her to back down from changing classes.

Suddenly, when she was at the verge of shutting her eyes close, she heard a pair of heels clanking their way to the school's main office. She didn't get a good view of it was, as she closed her eyes to fall asleep when suddenly the booming sound of her name was being called by the secretary.

''Seo Joohyun? Please come inside quickly to take your new schedule for classes.'' she stated, then seohyun tiredly rubbed her eyes and got the form. While getting it, her hand bumped into anothers and she was really surprised that the person hissed at her. Her eyes, now widened, apologized to the said person who was wearing sunglasses.

'...weird, she's wearing sunglasses even though there's no sun..' she mentally laughed as the girl pouted and flung her hair at seohyun's face before leaving.

But before she could completely leave the room, she stopped and turned her head to the side. ''If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be close to my Sehunnie... So, I'll let you off this time, transfer student.'' and after her last line, she completely walked out of the room, her heels clanking on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter