Close Encounter

Missconception.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 2

The moment her lips landed on his bare skin, a sudden shock went through her and she suddenly jolted up. The person that's neck that she nibbled was one fo the boys from the group in their class earlier. Her eyes widened as he stared back at his light brown orbs. It was the doe-eyed guy who looks too pretty to be real.

Her cheeks flushed red as she stood up and stumbled away. ''Hey!'' the guy shouted but she just didn't mind him and walked off very swiftly. The moment she stepped on the train, her heart slowed down a bit than how it was earlier. She felt that she was being chased by the guy. But to her relief, he did not.

Covering her face with her long, red scarf, she skid to a corner in the train where she would not be noticed. The moment she sat down, she felt something or someone reacting.

''Oww!'' a manly but soothing voice exclaimed. She quickly stood up and bowed at the guy as an apology. The said guy, had a magazine covering his face and she could not see him clearly but one thing is for sure, he was wearing the same uniform as her school's male uniform. Her eyes widened again and she abruptly bowed once more and muttered a ''Mianheyo...'' before turning around, her back faced at the guy, and holding the handles on the cieling of the train so that she won't fall when the train starts.

Meanwhile, the guy took off the magazine that covered his eyes and tried to adjust his vision to the light. And the first thing he saw was a girl who wore very thick clothing and a scarf around her neck. He could not see her face because she was facing the other way. But by the looks of it, he already assumed that she was pretty. But he doesn't want to hope too much. So, he waited. He waited for the stop where the girl would set off, then he'd follow her.

Sounds a bit weird, right? But that's his character when he's bored. So, he did. After a few more stops, the girl finally let go of the handle from the ceiling, fixed the bag on her shoulder and then she set off. The guy got his shades and his beanie on, scared that some fans would stalk him, and headed off to follow the girl. 

He was very much intruiged at the girl and why she was acting that way. He doesn't know why, but its his first time doing this kind of thing for his entire life. And he also doesn't know why but, he feels kinda weird towards this beautiful stranger.

The streets that they were going to were far from the streets that the guy was used to go to. And he figured that this girl might just be an average in their school, not one of those SNSD divas. He hates the group because their group was being rumoured with SNSD and all they could do was act sweet on public even though they're not.

Meanwhile, seohyun had her earphones on until she was infront of her house door. She lived in an apartment on the secluded part of the city where a few people live. The apartment was big, white but old. Yes, it was old. And she only lived with her Aunt and her little brother.

She entered in the key for the lovk and unlocked the door, which was already held by her Aunt. And she was certainly puzzled when she saw her aunt's wide eyes and shocked expression. She quickly took off her earphones and said. ''What are you surprised about? Its just me.'' she said in a worried tone. But her aunt seemed to be staring at something else behind her. She didn't care anyless and just shrugged and took off her shoes to enter the house until her aunt said. ''Why don't you let your friend in?'' 

And then it struck her. She jolted up at the word 'friend'. What friend is this crazy lady talking about?, she asked herself as she slowly stepped back, only to find herself bumping an unfamiliar figure. Her heart raced and her eyes also widened, mirroring what her aunt just did. And she quickly turned around only to see one of the boys from the group in their class. It was the eyeliner kid.

He waved at her with a smile as he took off his shades and beanie. ''Waaah... I didn't know students like you, still existed in our school~ Well, won't you let me in? Itsquite cold y'know~'' he cooed, pretending to be cold even though he's not. She still stood there in shock. No one from the kids in her school has ever yet seen her home and how it looks like. Except for this guy.

She shot up and gained back her senses. She didn't want to be rude so she apologized and asked him if he wants to go in. ''Don't mind if I do~'' he said as he quickly took off his shoes and stepped inside her home. It was a simple living room, the size of a normal room and it was cozy, according to the eyeliner kid. 

As her aunt and the eyeliner kid was talking quite animatedly, she was at the kitchen trying to prepare something she rarely eats. Ramyun. She doesn't like it because it has garlic and all those seasonings. She feigns throwing up as she opened the packet and smells the ingredients. She kept on mumbling 'why do I have to do this...' as she waited for the ramyun to cook. And when it was done, she quickly got a tray and placed a bowl there and the pot of ramyun.

She headed to the living room and found her aunt laughing at what the eyeliner kid is saying. 'Heck I don't even know what's his name!' she thought as she rolled her eyes and delivered the tray to the table infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter