Wanna Go Out?

The Curse

Sorry.

 

Soojung leaned her back as she read a text message from Amber with only one word in it: sorry. She wasn’t expecting for any message though, and she immediately typed the reply.

 

To: Amber

For what?

 

After a while a message came again.

 

From: Amber

For not telling this earlier.

 

To: Amber

I wasn’t minding abt this though.

 

From: Amber

But you were angry yesterday.

 

To: Amber

I admit, I was… See? I WAS.

 

From: Amber

So you forgive me?

 

To: Amber

Yes…

 

From: Amber

Thank you, I’m really glad!!

 

To: Amber

I don’t mind, you freaking . Go change your gender.

 

From: Amber

Shut up.

 

And as those text messages replied each other, two lips figured a smile, telling that their friendship has fixed.

Kris leaned his back as he stared at a contact in his phone number, Amber. He moved his thumb above the green dial button, but then sighed and moved away again.

“Hyungie hyungie hyungie!” suddenly a tall figure came from the living room and chirped beside Kris. Kris glanced at him and said, “Shut up.”

“It makes me want to push you down this pool,” the one who called Kris ‘hyung’ before pouted a little.

“Don’t you dare pushing me, Chanyeol.” Kris said, and the one he called Chanyeol laughed. Chanyeol folded his knee-length jeans and drowned his feet inside the pool in their house. “So, what are you doing here? I rarely found hyung in this place.”

Kris leaned his back again on the bench. “Nothing,” he muttered and raised his feet.

“You’re lying~~~” Chanyeol mocked him and jumped beside his brother. “Tell me tell me tell me! Oh, I will guess what it is!” Chanyeol put his index and middle fingers beside his head, he squinted and pretended to read Kris’ mind.

“I know your problem,” Chanyeol said, and Kris tried to hold his laugh. “What is it?”

“You’re envying my handsomeness,” Chanyeol said confidently, and Kris burst into laughter.

“Do you think you’re handsome?” Kris said to his little brother, and Chanyeol nodded. “Can’t you see it?” and Kris chuckled. This little crazy brother always knows how to cheer Kris.

“Hey, now I’m being serious,” Chanyeol said. He sat on another bench beside Kris’, supported his face and stared at his brother. “Tell me.”

Kris sighed and played his phone. “I’ve told you, it’s nothing.”

“Heeey,” Chanyeol said. “I can see it from your face because you are my hyungie!” he jumped beside Kris and stared at Kris’ phone. “Amber? Who is that?”

Kris screen-locked his phone and said to Chanyeol, “Do you think it’s possible for a girl to change into a boy?”

Chanyeol remained silent for a moment. “Are you kidding me?”

Kris chuckled, tried not to ask that thing to his brother. “I was just joking, giant. Don’t take it seriously.”

“Did you just call me giant?!” Chanyeol whined and sat beside Kris. “You’re allowed to call me that, but at least address me as handsome giant. Handsome giant, it sounds good,” Chanyeol nodded.

Kris knocked Chanyeol’s head and laughed. Chanyeol pretended to pout for a while but then he laughed too.

“Oh, by the way, who is that Amber?” Chanyeol asked again, and Kris put his phone inside his pocket. “No, she’s no one.”

“But then she will be someone~” Chanyeol said, and Kris glared at him. Chanyeol laughed and said, “Hyungie, if you want to take a girl for a walk, go ask her in a good way. Don’t be too straight-forward yet don’t talk too much.”

Kris nodded and wondered about Chanyeol’s words silently.

“By the way, have you taken Baekhyun out? That whiny kid?” Kris asked, and Chanyeol pretended to close his face. “Aaaakh hyungie, don’t mention his name, I’m shy!”

Kris laughed and messed his brother’s hair.

Amber was drowning deep inside her dream when her phone rang. She rolled over several times, and she finally took her phone. Amber groaned when she saw the caller and she answered, “What?” with her husky sleepy voice.

Kris on the other side stunned a little when he heard the answer, so he was just awkwardly answering, “Good evening.”

Amber groaned. “You know, you just interrupted my nap.”

“It can’t be called a nap anymore, anyway,” Kris said. “It’s seven.”

“What?” Amber said and immediately stared at the clock. It pointed at the number seven and she slapped her forehead. “So I was asleep for 3 hours.”

“Were you hibernating?” Kris said sarcastically, and Amber cursed in her breath. “Up to you. I wanna have my dinner,” she said, and when Amber was about to cut the connection, Kris immediately said loudly, “I- I will take you for dinner.”

“What?” Amber said again, and they remained silent for a while. Kris finally answered nervously, “W-well, I decided to take you for dinner. Where do you want to eat?”

“Where are you planning to go?” suddenly Amber answered excitedly, and Kris raised his eyebrows. “Seoul Plaza?”

“I want to!!” Amber yelled happily and chirped around. “Geez, I love the pasta restaurant! I will go with you, but promise me you will pay!” Amber said, and she giggled by herself.

“Of course,” Kris mentally laughed. “Send me your address by text message. Now go prepare, I might pick you up a half hour from now.”

“Yes, captain!” Amber said happily, felt happy because someone will treat her favorite pasta.

Both of them cut the connection, and Amber immediately headed towards the void. She glanced down and yelled, “Mom! I guess I won’t be home for dinner.”

“Why?” her mom asked, and Amber blinked. “I will go to the mall, mom.”

“Jiejie!! Buy me Black Butler!” Jackie screamed from the first floor, mentioned her favorite Japanese comic. Amber nodded. “But you gotta give me the money!”

“Would you like to just treat me?” Jackie whined, and Amber laughed. “Sadly, no!”

“Can you guys be quiet?!” Amber’s dad yelled back from the dining room, and the house turned silent suddenly.

Amber chuckled. She walked towards her room; she took her phone and sent her address to Kris. After then, she threw her phone on the bed and opened her closet; she decided to take a bath before leaving. But all she found were just worn-out boy clothes. She has worn those clothes… And wearing a same clothe in a same week was a big no for Amber.

She sighed and randomly took a blue jacket behind those clothes, a T-Shirt, and she also took her jeans. She headed towards the bathroom and started taking a bath.

After twenty minutes passed, Amber walked out of the bathroom. She has been in her jacket, T-Shirt and jeans, and she switched off the bathroom’s lamp.

She walked towards her room and entered it. Amber took her stuffs such as phone and wallet, and stuffed all of them inside a small bag. She wrapped the bag’s rope around her body, walked out of the room and got downstairs.

When Amber reached downstairs, her phone suddenly vibrated. She saw the caller’s name, Kris, and she answered the call. “Yes?”

“I’m on front of your house,” Kris said, and Amber mumbled. She waved to her mom, silently walked towards the main door, opened the door and walked out of the house.

Amber cut the connection. She saw a cool black sedan parked in front of her house, and she walked out of her house. Amber approached the black sedan and yelled lightly, “Have you waited for a long time?”

Kris automatically opened the automatic door and chuckled. “Not yet.”

Amber grinned sheepishly; she sat down beside Kris and closed the door.

The car went away from the house after then, and it immediately headed towards Seoul Plaza, the biggest mall all over South Korea.

 

 

Okay, now my typos got more epic. I typed Kris as a ‘her’ sobshahaha
This may be chapter 6.5. And oh yeah I'm so damn glad because I finished my exam week!! /splits/