Plot 1 : Appa!

Story of Wu's Family

 

Episode 1 : Appa !

Sypnosis : What’s will happen when suddenly, the umma need to go trip to Japan and leave the hopeless appa who just know doing a laundry and some house chores, but in cooking  for take care their three sons. The obedient, the troublemaker, and the youngest. It should not be a problem, right?

 

A loud of cry start surrounding the entire Wu’s residents. Tao who are busy cutting the vegetables, stops his work and rush to their living room.  He immediately pick up Sehun, his youngest son who is crying.

“Aigo, Sehunnie. What’s wrong?” Tao pecked his son forehead, try to stop his son from crying.

“Umma.. Lulu hyung..”

 Sehun whispers in his hiccup, rubbing his eyes. The tears still trickling down from his chubby cheek. While his fingers are point out at Luhan, who now sitting on the sofa with cute pout and angry face painted on his face.

Well, this situation is too much.. everyday and everytime happened. Yixing and Luhan are the twins brother with unidentical face. Well, their name also doesn’t sound like twins, right? Actually, Tao already found the suited name for a boy twins, but blame his husband by the way. Because Kris said it’s too hard find a name, and Kris like more Yixing and Luhan name.

Okay, continue about their twins. Also their kind is totally different, like the earth and sky. Yixing the older one, he really like reading. A lot. Not forget to mention, Yixing also like helping his umma in the kitchen or gardening or doing some house chores. And when, his youngest brother, Sehun want something from him, he will never insists to give it and pamper him with full of love.

The point it is, Yixing is a obedient and helpful oldest son. But somehow, Yixing have a weak symptom body than the others. And this doesn’t mean, Yixing is not a active kid. He will go playing around too with Luhan or Sehun if he want.

Different with Luhan, a michiveous the second one. He is too hyper-active and the nosiest one. Well, maybe somehow he is the moodmaker in family or moreover, we can say is troublemaker. Their home must feel so lonely, if he going to school or playing outside. And, guess what? One of his favourite thing is bothering or teasing their youngest, Sehun. Even though got scolded many times by his appa, but he never stop. Another his favourite, football. Every evening or weekend, he must ask Kris for spending a time to play with him.

And last, his youngest son Sehun. Although got teased by Luhan mostly, sometimes till he cried. But he never ever crying or sulking for an long time. Sehun is a one who easy-person and always forgive everybody.

And that make sometimes, there a person will got jealous when Sehun mostly getting spoiled or pampered by him. Not a twins, but his dearest husband. Tao just chuckled when, he heard a whining about this come out from Kris. How come he feel jealous with his own son.

“Lulu, stop teasing your brother okay?” Tao let out a short sigh and glared at his second son.

 “Sehunnie, bother me first. Lulu want watch Spongebob first, but Sehunnie come and asking change the channel.”

Luhan still with his pout. Try to ignore his umma and Sehunnie hardly, focusing into a screen television watching his favourite cartoon.

A thin smile still managed plastered at Tao’s face. Well, that’s are Luhan. Yixing in other hand, as the older one understand the situation, quickly take his charges.

“Sehunnie, let’s play a ball at outside.”

Sehun who are still hiccuping, just nodding slowly. Tao smiled sweetly at Yixing, he let out a sigh of relief silently. His oldest son, really can be a helpful one.

“Sehunnie play with Yixing-hyung, okay?” Tao put Sehun on the floor. The youngest nods as answer.

“Yixing, be careful okay?”

“Yes, umma.”

Tao smiling sweetly again, and off to the kitchen to continue his cook.

 

 

“I’m home.” One deep voice greet the family, from the front door.

Two kids are watching the cartoons on television at first, now running to the front door. The appa who just want take off his shoes, grinning widely when saw his two sons who are running at him, greeting him with a wide smile at their face.

"Appa, welcome home!” The youngest and second said in unison.

Kris let out a small chuckle, while put his shoes at shelf near their front door. Yes, he don’t want get any nagging from his dearest wife.

“Appa, pick me up! Pick me up!” Sehun start jumping lightly around Kris, while bringing his both hands up.

Kris just laughing lightly while pick the youngest and carrying him. Sehun smiling brightly then give a peck at his appa’s cheek.

“Love you, appa.”

Kris then pecked back, at his chubby cheek. Luhan who is standing beside his appa, just pouted a little.

“I want get a smooch too!”

Kris looks down at Luhan, and smiling a little. His second son, even though sometimes being a brat and naughty one, he still a cute and lovely like Sehun.

“Of course, Lu. Here.” Kris kneeling down, then peck his forehead. Luhan who is pouting, now grinning widely.

 

 “Appa, Sehun want to show appa a drawing Sehun make at school!”

 “Sehunnie’s draw must be awesome.” Kris smiled widely at his youngest.

“Appa, I also want to tell appa. I made a goal on soccer game at school today!”

“Wah, that’s must be cool.” Kris smiled widely too at his second son.

“So, what’s umma making for dinner today? It really smell nice.” Said Kris still holding Sehun, start making his way to the kitchen.

 While Luhan on his side, following his appa like a cute little puppy.    

“Umma making Lu-hyung’s favourite today!” said Sehun smiling widely. Kris who saw the cuteness just chuckled a little.

“Umma! Appa is home!” Luhan screams running inside the kitchen.

“Lu, don’t running inside the kitchen. You will slips fall down.”

Yixing scolding Luhan softly, while helping his umma arranging the table.

Tao on the stove still making his stew, not noticed his husband who just come back from work.  Kris who already inside kitchen, walk slowly not make some noise. He even give a signal to all his sons for not make any sounds too. He knows, his wife put too much focus in his stew till didn’t noticed that his husband is home now. He put Sehun on the chair and make his move at Tao’s back.

“Hey dear, you seems ignore me because a stew huh?” whisper Kris and blow softly at his wife ear.

Tao let out a small scream, and turn his back to hit his husband with his ladle. Of course the reason, it’s because give him a sudden whisper then blowing an air at his ears, in front their child. But the situation not turn out into his side, when Kris make his move fastly give a quick kiss at Tao.

“Appa give umma a smooch too!” Sehun squealed make Tao push Kris hardly. His face reddened hard like tomato.

“I’m home!” Kris grinning widely.

“Aish, don’t kiss me front our kids.” Tao pouted cutely, then continue making his stew.

Kris just chuckled and give a tight hug from Tao’s back. Not last till one minutes, Tao pushing his husband away and make Kris go showering first before take a dinner.  Kris just chuckled and going upstairs before he got a full nagging from his wife.

 

Kris smiled happily when saw Luhan munching happily his rice with his favourited chicken spicy stir fry. That dish surely have become number one his dinner. While Sehun loves pasta, anything with pasta would be his favourite. Yixing loves a type soup dish, dumplings or anything food with steam stuff. And himself, of course would love anything what Tao’s cook. His wife’s cook is the best dish number one in his world. Even though, somehow Kris will be love eating his wife more than edible foods, but of course that stuff cannot be doing front their children.

“Luhan, here eat some vegetables too.”  Said Tao while put some tomato and carrot in his second’s bowl.

“Umma, I don’t like vegetables.” Luhan whining poutedly.

“Tomato and carrot is not vegetables either, they looks like fruits actually. You like fruits, right?”

“No! Umma, teacher said at school, tomato and carrots are vegetable type!”

“Lu, if you want be the famous soccer. You should eat vegetables more. It will strong your antibody.” Yixing smiled widely and put more vegetables in Luhan’s bowl.

Sehun giggling softly watch his Luhan-hyung still whining at Yixing-hyung, because put too much vegetables. Kris turn looks at his youngest sons and smiling lightly.

“Aigo.. Sehun ah, you eats so messily.” Kris wiping some sauce at his youngest mouth.

“Appa! Today, teacher ask Sehun draw a family picture. So, Sehun draw Appa with umma and hyungs and Sehun. We are at beach, picnic!”

“Wah, Sehunnie must draws it so beautiful! Can appa have a looks after we finished our dinner?”

“Yes yes!”

“But, Sehunnie must have a shower first. Appa will take shower with you!” said Tao smiling sweetly at their youngest.

“Okay, umma!” Sehun humming and nodding fastly.

“Eh, Lu wants shower with appa too!”

“You can shower with appa, if you finished eat your vegetables first.”

Tao grinning at his second son, while Kris let out a chuckle when heard another whining escaped from their Lu.

“Oh, Yifan. There something I want to tell you, before I forget and I will get another nagging from Baekhyun-hyung tomorrow.”

“Hmm, what is it?” ask Kris while grab his glass and take a sips the tea.

“I will go to Japan this Thursday.”

“What?!!!” Kris coughed loudly, choked the tea that he drank while ago. Spitting a little on his shirt.

“Omo! Yifan, are you okay?” Tao hurriedly take some tissue and wipes the spit on Kris’s shirt.  

 

 

 

 

Hi there! I've been hiatus for a long time ;_; yes, I'm busy with college things and assignment and sort of at all. Big apologizes for my subbies, I'm sorry guys. *ugly sobs* Here, I give you some tease for  this fic lalalaaa xD please comment and subscribe :) I will update this fic again soon.