CHARACTERS

Story of Wu's Family

 

 

 

CHARACTER ♥

Wu Kris: A second son from Wu. Too much handsome till make all women who saw him will swing head over into him. But, he loves his wife more than his money or car. Full of charismatic when working, just when working! Because, when he tried to do something cool, it will be turn out being dumb and embrassing himself. But that thing never make his wife stop loving him. A warm hearted appa, a cool appa, a caring appa, too much words to describe him. His sons really love their appa so much. Really helpful towards his wife, can do a house chores and laundry very well.  Just one thing, he NEVER EVER can do it by himself. Of course, it will be cooking. Though, his wife also forbidden him getting too friendly with the kitchen.

Wu Zitao: A one son from Huang empire. Have most beautiful black silkyworm eyes, who has possessed from his family’s genes. His height and S line slim body, who make all men and women can drooled with his iness. But they all will crawl back immediately, when saw the husband who gave them a most deadly stare. A caring, beautiful, and lovely wife and umma, because the husband and sons need all their attention at same time. So then, he will never stop giving his husband and sons lots of dozens loves, don’t care how much they all want. But, world sometimes being unfair, when his youngest son will get full attention than the others. Till make, the husband sometimes feel jealous at his youngest son. A deliciousness cooker, and make his husband and sons are always craving his cook.

           

Wu Yixing: Taoris’s oldest son. A eight years old, twin brother of Luhan. Most helpful than the others, because when his umma doing work at kitchen, laundry or house chores. He will ALWAYS be at there, helping his umma. He also helpful, when come towards their youngest crying over got teased by Luhan mostly. He will be the one, who calm down the youngest, and ask the youngest to play outside or make a joke at the youngest. He also the hyung who will helping his dongsae, when come a problem. Any problem, he will kindfully volunteer to helping. His parents feels so glad to have a son like him. However, he have a weak immune system body and an asthma, due some incident happen when the umma in pregnancy.

Wu Luhan: Taoris’s second son. A eight years old, twin brother of Yixing. The most nosiest one, not forget too mention too, a troublemaker among the others. He always the number one, who will make the youngest crying. No matter what situation. He also always got scolded by his appa, but his will always too being a brat one. Even though, he always the troublemaker one. But, actually he is the warm-hearted one. He just an egoist and brat character from his appa’s genes. He always take care of Yixing’s health, that’s how can explain sometimes he also will helping their umma in doing work. One thing, NEVER EVER anyone can messing up with his family or brothers. For example, if anyone bully the youngest, he will be the one who will kick off their asses. He also different than Yixing, he a active or, we can said a hyperactive one in physical and mental. His possession number one, is football. He also like playing football or netball with his appa during weekend.

Wu Sehun/XiHun: Taoris’s youngest son. A six years old. He is a adorable, tender and a lovely son, who will always make anybody wanted a son like him. Full of cuteness and moodmaker for family. That’s can explain why, somehow their umma always give full attention at him. Even though, he always got teased by Luhan. He is a easy-going person and always forgive everybody. He is a angels. Everyone will feel loved towards him. That’s why even though Luhan always make him crying, his hyungs never stop loving him. He also known doing all aegyo attack. Thanks too his umma who always teach him for use that attack  at his appa. Now,his appa cannot stop resist the youngest. He also who being clingy at his appa. Wherever, his appa will go. He will ask want to go too. Like what poem said, like appa like son. There it is, he always told his friend too, that he will be handsome like appa when he being adult. He is only one who call the appa, his super appa.

 

 

 

ChenMin family: Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok, the most sweetest couple ever. Wherever you go, you will see the envious stare from people because Jongdae surely got a wife who the caring and lovely, at same time a y one.  Minseok is the eldest son in Wu Family. His slim figure body, with a beautiful double eyelashes and feminine face. He is a Luhan’s favourite aunty. While Jongdae is Yixing’s favourite uncle. Jongdae also, work at same place in Wu’s company. Together they both give two children, Joonmyeon and Jongin.

Kim Joonmyeon: A nine years old. The eldest son of ChenMin. He close with Yixing and Luhan. Joonmyeon like reading a lot and he is the smartest student at school.  

Kim Jongin: A six years old. A younger son of ChenMin. Jongin like to plays with Luhan and Sehun more, because he like Luhan type. A hyperactive and nosiest. More we can said, a troublemaker like Luhan. Or like his umma always call, a Luhan junior. He like his appa, a talkative person.

 

 

 

Baekyeol family: Wu Chanyeol and Wu Baekhyun, this couple is the couple who like to PDA at anywhere anytime. Baekhyun is son from Byun Empire, a diva one who like shopping a lot. And will ask Zitao and Minseok to company him when shopping. He will take mostly a 5 hours when shopping. Chanyeol is the youngest son in Wu’s. He also work at same company with Yifan and Jongdae. They are Sehun’s favourite uncle and aunty. They both also a youngest couple, so they just have one son. The shy one, Kyungsoo.

Wu Kyungsoo: A seven years old, also close with Yixing and Luhan because, they attend same school. When they are gathering together, Kyungsoo will more close with Jongin and Sehun. He is the shy and squishy one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello there, this will be a character for the story. Sorry, if you all not expected about the babies character. Just imagined, they all will be like that, instead to find all their picture when they are babies in real life. I choose, to use another picture babies from other people as them. 
So then, please do comments and subsribe 

.