Their thoughts

Transferred Girl - Sandara Park.

Dara’s POV

I reached home, feeling dazed and unable to quite swallow to what Ji and that new girl was doing. She was hot but Jiyong couldn’t even resist her? Was she so hot? I don’t know. If he can’t even resist that girl then I doubt that he will ever be faithful towards our relationship later. It hurts so bad. I started to hit my chest with my fist unable to take in the pain nor able to make that pain go away.

Why jiyong? Why?

I flopped on my bed and closed my eyes. The vision of Jiyong  and Kiko kissing immediately flashed in front of me and I had to squeeze my eyes so hard to make my vision go blurry until I realized that it was not because I was squeezing my eyes shut. It was blurry because hot tears were welling up in my eyes and I had to cover my mouth in order to avoid letting out the sobs.

Drops of tears slowly streaked down my cheeks as my heart stung again and again. With pain. With anger. With confusion. Did I make the mistake of falling in love with Jiyong? As this thought popped in my mind, I broke into hysteric sobs and cried.

JIYONG’S POV

I have to make Dara come back to me. Damn! She can’t leave me. I pulled my hair in frustration and punched the wall with my bare hands. “!” I screamed at myself. My right hand was throbbing but it was nothing compared to the pain I was going through or nothing compared to the pain I had given to Dara. What was I thinking trying to Kiko?

I wish I had that power to turn back time and make everything alright. Dara and I laughing, smiling at eachother. I already miss her. I checked my phone. Neither a call, nor a message from her for three days since the incident happened.

 After that incident, I didn’t see Dara nor Kiko. It seemed like Kiko was too ashamed to come in front of me now and maybe Dara was staying absent. I saw Bom once and I tried to call out to her but it seemed   like a bad idea for the moment. Oh Dara babe! I want to hold her, I want to tell her how sorry I am. I want to kiss her. I want to hug her tight! Those feelings, it doesn’t seem to fade and at one point, it really gets me because these things never really happened to me before. I must be really really in love with this girl. I have to make her come back to me. By hook or by crook.  He smirked and shrugged it off.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry readers! L for not updating for these many months. I am so busy right now in college preparing for exams. I had loads of assignments to do so I didn’t have much time. Hope you guys will continue loving my fics.

Stay tuned to find out how Jiyong makes it up to Dara.

Lotsa lurve,

_KpopXnerd_