He just said he is jeolous.

Transferred Girl - Sandara Park.

My second day was much like a disaster. The emotionless guy I was talking about seems to be almost everywhere I go.

Or it was more like I was sticking up with him.

That arrogant really did shove me in the dustbin because I avoided him that idiot!

Since then I have been sticking up with him and he keeps on telling me to say yes on everything he says.

“Bring me a can of juice.” While we were in the café while I was already seated and was about to eat lunch.

I started eating lunch with them. THE BIGBANGS. Every girl in school has been glaring me since then.

“Why? You don’t have legs?” I shot back glaring at that .

With a swift he threw his omelet at my face with a ‘pat’ sound on my face.

GAHHH WHAT THE HELL!!!

I took the omelet from my face and threw it back at his face but he moved his head at the side and saved his beautiful face.

The next thing I knew he was approaching me while I remained rooted in my chair staring at his motions when he carried me bridal style and actually threw me in that big black dustbin.

All the students were watching the commotions and some girls were even giggling. Arh! es!

“YAH! YOU !!” I shouted at the top of my lungs when he turned his back at me and started to walk towards ‘the bigbang’ table.

“Bring a can of juice while coming back, stone .” He mumbled while walking ahead.

“That is if I come back to your table you !” I shouted and ran away from the café while I heard big strides behind me.

I assumed he was coming after me but when I turned around it was the guy with that eye smile.

I stopped and tried hard to remember his name.

“Dara wait up!” he was panting so I stood in my place while he bumped in my back while trying to control his steps.

“Why are you following me, Tooyoung?” I said hoping I had his name right.

“It’s Taeyang.” He corrected.

“Yeah whatever.” I winced.

“The thing you did back there was amazing.”

“Really? Thank hehe.”

“Here.” He said while giving me a while handkerchief.

“Rub your face it’s still yellow.”

“Oh.” I took his hanky and rubbed my face.

“No, that side.” He said while taking the hanky from my hand and cleaned it himself.

He is different from others.

Very different from that .

Gah! No! I CAN’T CRUSH ON HIM.

Instead I will just say yes to everything he says. That would be easy.

Yeah Dara! Just say Yes and nod. OVER!

“Are you alright?”

“Yes.”

“Shall we go back now?”

“Yes.”

Back at the table everyone was staring while Taeyang and I came back and sat at the place again.

While that emotionless guy starred at me with evil eyes. I rolled my eyes and he gasped.

Victory!!

“Okay let’s know each other, shall we?”

“Yes.”

He started by telling everyone’s name.

“That is T.O.P or Seunghyun but he prefers to call him T.O.P.”

Turns out that ice-cream blue hair was T.O.P. Huh!

“And that is Seungri.” Okay that Panda eyes.

“That is Daesung.” Yes, the smiler.

“And finally that is G-Dragon or Jiyong. He prefers GD though.” THAT !

“Okay.” I said while nodding.

A everything finished Taeyang started to ask me a lot and all I said was Yes.

That was looking at me like he was going to burn me with those laser eyes. Psh!

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Yes.”

Inside the class.

“Do you want to sit next to me?”

“YES!” very gladly.

“Can I carry those books for you?”

“Yes.”

Then someone suddenly yanked me.

“Hey!”

“Why are you saying YES to everything he says?”

Oh Jiyong.

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“Hell No!” then walked away while I took tiny steps behind him.

Then he suddenly turned around almost knocking me out.

“Maybe a little…”

He said and walked away with big strides.

WOO HOO! I fist pumped.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is this chapter?

I know its lame but I couldn’t think of anything :P

I love you commenters and subscribers.

I decided to continue.

Lotsa Lurve

_KpopXnerd_