Dara come at my house

Transferred Girl - Sandara Park.

After our patch up Dara and I almost spent all out time together chatting and talking and giving short kiss es with eachother.

It was one blissful Sunday morning when I received a call from her. I was still sleeping.

“Mmf..hello?” I said in my sleepy tone.

“Are you having ?” a squeaky voice questioned and a small smile tugged on my face.

“Yes, I was about to have my . Who are you? And why did you disturb?” I started to .

“JIYONG!!! YOU MANIAC!” and she hung up. Ouch!

 I chuckled and called her back.

“WHAT?” she shouted from the other end.

“Dara babe, I was just kidding hahahaha” I laughed.

“Who knows?” Her cold voice responded.

“Okay fine. By the way, why did you call me? Everything okay?” I was concerned.

“Uhm… Just wanted to spent the day at your house. Is it okay?”

I smiled at the thought of Dara and me cuddling at the corner of sofa.

“Sure. We will have .” I started laughing.

“Just shut up…” she too said laughing and hung up.

I quickly took a short shower and made my house clean. I wore a jeans and a black tee and my shoes and headed towards her house.

Dara was waiting for me outside the door steps.

She looked cute in that bright white tee and a black torn jeans.

I handed out my hand for her to get up and we held our hand all the way to my home.

“So… why is it that you wanted to come to my home?” I looked at her teasingly.

She lightly punched my arm and said, “Just wanted to spend sometime with you. If you have a problem then fine… I’m leaving.”

She turned around to leave but I quickly back hugged her and smelled her scent.

“Just kidding babe.” I said still back hugging her.

“Me too” she said and smiled.

“mhm..hm?” I turned her around and kissed her and flopped on the sofa.

After a while she pulled out breathless. I pecked her lips and the TV.

We started to watch a drama. But after a while, the drama started to show some scenes and I saw Dara turn tomato red. I nudged her and winked at her. She blushed more and scurried of inside the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I turned off the TV and followed her towards the kitchen. She was drinking a glass of water. I secretly went behind her and grabbed her from the back hugging her back and slipped my hand on her tummy.

She gasped and spilled the water on the shirt. She glared at me.

“Opps sorry…” I smiled at her sweetly.

“come I’ll give you some spare clothes.”

I gave her my t-shirt which was a bit bigger for her so she only wore that and sat on my bed looking at me while I stood near my wardrobe.

“Jiyong… what are you thinking?” She asked me as if reading my mind.

I smirked and made my way to her. I sat near her as I slipped my hand behind her back and collapsed on the bed pulling her along with me.

“Dara..?”

“Hmm?”

“How come you accepted my proposal even though I did such things to you?”

“Why do ask?”

“I just wanted to know.”

“Ji… I don’t know how, but the way you started treating me… I just fell in love with how you act, how you talk to me and as time passed you became gentle and so did my feelings for you and then I realized I loved you.”

“Ohh” I was left dumb founded by her answer.

I turned around my body on top of her and I kissed her passionately.

I gave her wet kisses on her cheeks, necks, collar bones and I slowly slipped my hands under her tee but she became alert and gasped and rolled to the other side of the bed.

I smirked and crawled my way to her, I back hugged her and gave her light kisses on the side of the neck.

She let out a soft moan. I smirked.

“Dara?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you wanna do this?” I could see she was too deep and .

“Do what?” She asked me in a husky tone.

This immediately . I’m a man after all.

“This…” I pointed out in my phone. My wallpaper had written in Bold letter. I just kept this to tease and bug Dara.

“What?!” She immediately shook herself from my grasp and turned red.

“Hahahahaha” I started to laugh shrugging my head.

“Pabo. Just kidding.” I laughed and gave her a light peck.

She put on her clothes and I dropped her home.

Outside her doorstep,

“Bye. Sleep tight, hmm?” She said while hugging me.

“Araso. I’ll call you after reaching home.” I said.

I gave her a short peck and watched her go in.

I walked back home.

I smiled at myself at the memory of us.

Stupid.

_________________________________________________________________

Yo everyone!

How are you all?

Been long since I updated so I thought I should give you one mushy update to cheer you up.

I hope you love it.

Comments and subscribers are highly appreciated!~

Lotsa lurve,

_KpopXnerd_