Misunderstanding.

Transferred Girl - Sandara Park.

A new girl came in school. Kiko Mizuhara.

Every boys were drooling over her.

I admit. She looked like a hot model and I'm a boy I can't help it.

Dara and I were sitting on the cafeteria when she came and I heard loud gasps from the boys.

Dara's lunch was over and she said she had sme project to complete so she went on and Kiko directly came to my table and sat down and started to bat her eye lashes.

She looked hot. She was hot.

I admit. I started to give her a y smile. She seemed like she would give it to me.

Dara isn't ready anyway, why not take out my husky character on her?

"Hey y." She looked up at me. I was .

"Hi~" I cooed back at her and we soon became friends. ually attracted one.

She poked my private part with her heel. I led her to the rooftop staircase.

I did not kiss her. I just touched her s and her womanhood.

God she made me feel so good!

She was on a y way that I wanted to her then and there.

And then I heard some heels clacking on upward, I tried to shut Kiko up but she was again and again.

I had to kiss her to shut her and so I did.

My ill luck. It was Bom and Dara. I completely forgot that the library was upstairs and it was obvious Dara was doing her project from the Library.

I left Kiko there, her bra up, her s out, her skirts up. I did wrong. I know but I had no intention to hurt Dara.

She saw me and her expression changed. Her eyes welled up with tears and she turned back and ran.

"Dara! Wait!" I tried to run after her but Bom punched me quite hard on my tummy and went.

I still ran after her but I couldn't catch up with her.

And then I saw her on the swing. Slowly swinging with a flow.

Her head was down and her shoulders were shaking. I knew I hurt her pretty bad.

I slowly walked and sat at the opposite side of the swing. She was about to get up but i held her hand and pulled her towards me.

She was now sitting on my lap.

"I'm sorry babe. I know I hurt you but I wasn't in my right mind."

"Yeah I know. Be happy with Kiko or whatever."

"Baby please. I'm sorry."

She kept her head down and silently cried on my shoulders.

I cried too. I was too scared to let her go. She is the one who taught me about love.

If she goes, I'm no one. NO ONE.

"Dara?"

"hmm?"

"Are we okay?"

"No.."

"Babe-"

"Don't 'babe' me Jiyong."

"But I'm sorry, Dara."

"I need time." She started to get up.

"Baby, Please come back to me. Don't leave me." I cried.

"I'm sorry, Ji." and then she left.

I stared at her back.

I almost felt my heart shatter into pieces. I felt thouseand of pins piercing through my heart.

"She will come back to me." I said and slowly started to swing.

But a small voice at the back of my mind whispered, " I hope she will."

________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers!

You guys gave me enough courage to write it.

I hope it is okay. I mean I still can't get over it. Sorry.

I hope this chappie is okay for you.

Lotsa lurve

_KpopXnerd_