First Day

Transferred Girl - Sandara Park.

I’m Sandara Park. A new transferred student in this very famous school where rich kids go. How do I got to get here? That’s a very very long story *sigh*. My best friend Park Bom, who is also known as my park sister, she is rich, got a very doll like legs and is pretty studies in this palace like school and she helped me to get scholarship here.

Bom is vice president of the school and she told me about the fascinating rules I should be strictly following which requires to get to school in time. I’m not quite sure about that because this school is quite far from where I like. I’m a little tensed but let’s hope I can make it.

So here I am with my new dazzling uniform which almost cost half of life’s money and I must say the uniform itself is really pretty. I waited at this bus stop and when the bus arrived I climbed in.

I reached my school in time today. Yay! Should I celebrate? Or not…

“Yah! Sandara Park! You’re late!” I heard Bom’s roaring voice.

“I am?” I said looking like a lost puppy around here.

“Yes! You just missed the assembly. You dare to be late next time. I’m gonna break your legs.”

Yeap! That’s Bommie.

“Okay… I will try to get wings so I can fly here.” I joked and I was smacked by Bom quite hard.

“Ah! It hurts…” I whined. She has this amazing strength of a male. Thank you.

She handed me the schedule and the map of which class I should go at what time. And she went to her own schedules leaving me like a lost puppy again.

I looked at the two sheets of paper and then at the whole palace, I mean school. Off to a good start, Sandara Park. Fighting! I cheered for myself.

I daring went inside the building and I was so busy looking at the map and finding the class I should be heading at that I didn’t know that there was this whole school who had crowded at the corridor, mostly girls and I think they had pom pom in their hands.

There was enough space for me to walk in the and past the crowd so I walked in the crowd while still burying my head in the map and when I reached at the center the cheering stopped and it was pin drop silence. Something was fishy. So I looked up only to find myself between this five guys and this whole school glaring at me. *Gulp*

“Wow! She is pretty!” I heard this Panda guy say. He looked like a panda with that eyes.

I tried to run away from the crowd but a strong hand grabbed and whirled me around until I faced that guy. It was the guy with the big mouth.

“Are you new?” He asked giving me that big smile. Does he always smile like that? I think I saw sparkles there.

“Yes.” I said while gulping. Are they going to rag me? OMO! Eotokke! Arh…what’s with this kids?

“Ah! Our new food!” He yelled and I gasped. I tried to wiggle free but his grasp was too strong.

I heard the others smirk and chuckle.

“You… you are going to follow us where ever we go and you have to do whatever we tell you to do. Okay?” I heard that blue hair say. I must say he was quite handsome.  But what the hell?!

“Yah! I’m here to study and not to be your servant for your kindest information. You can’t just grab somebody and yell food, you know? There is something called the student’s right here.” I finally wiggled free my hand and walked my face up. Everyone was staring.

“She really is something.” I heard a male voice say. But that voice was not furiousness, it was something amusing.

I walked in first class and patiently waited for it to begin when 3 boy which I had met in the corridor came. One was Panda, other one was the guy with eye smile and the other one was emotionless. For the hell do I care, I rested my cheeks on table when I felt someone shaking me.

“Get out. This is my seat.” The emotionless guy told without even looking at me.

“Is your name written here?” I said while not getting out and still resting my cheeks on the table.

He actually pulled the chair which almost made me fall under the table and started shaking his chair until I fell with a loud thud on the ground.

“Yah!” I got up even though my hurt.

“I told you to get out, you stone .” He said.

“Yah!! Fine whatever!! You can take your chair and shove it up to your face for the hell I don’t care.” I moved to another seat. Two rows in front of him.

After the class, when I was packing my bag to leave for another class a hand shook my shoulders.

I looked up to find the eye smiler giving me one of those eye smile while I remained emotionless.

“What do you want, you smiley?” I shot him.

“Let’s be friends?” He held out his hands.

“This is yet another plan to rag me, huh?”

“Nope. Honestly, lets be friends. You can call me Taeyang.”

I looked at him suspiciously but I shook his hands.

“Sandara Park. Call me Dara.” I said and ran away from him as fast as I could to the next class.

When I was finding myself a place to sit, I noticed that the emotionless guy was already sitting at the last bench. There was no seat left and I couldn’t go seat next to him. Then suddenly, this very kind girl stood up and said, “You can sit here. I’ll go sit at the back.”

I was so grateful and when I was about to sit there, “Yah stone ! If you don’t come sit here I’m going to shove your in the dustbin.” I glared at him before going and sitting next to him.

“Why did you want me to sit here? Didn’t you awhile ago throw me down from your place?”

“I just didn’t want that to sit here. Now shut up.”

The whole period I didn’t even glance at him and honestly took notes while he was just doodling on his pages.

“Yah! From now on stick with me or else I’m really gonna throw you inside the dustbin.”

Tsh! This guy but he is quite handsome *giggle*.

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

This is KpopXnerd.

I’m deciding whether to continue this story into something big?

You have to subscribe and comment if it’s a yes