III.

Bloom

[a/n: This is gonna sound weird but I want you to read this chapter with Ga In's "Bloom" as the background music. I've tried writing it while listening to the song and the vibe is vile, I'm telling you!!!!]

Jo Kwon had just left Ga In's house and once again, Ga In was all by herself, left alone with her thoughts of herself and Jo Kwon, beautiful memories of the times they spent together and occasionally, doubts about him that she might have had. Fortunately, the good memories triumphed over the bad ones. So lost was she in her daydream that she was oblivious to the lurking menace around in the person of Tiffany.

Ga In was seated on the floor, sketching a portrait of a woman in her sketchbook. Ga In sketched in order to calm herself down. It was a therapeutic method for her. In the calm of the afternoon, footsteps could be heard from outside of their house. Ga In sat up and alertly looked around her, just to check who it was that was lingering around her home. Figuring that it might just be a random stranger, she dismissed it and went back to what she was doing. 

Tiffany glared at her house, knife in her hand. Not that many people were outside duringthis particularly lazy afternoon so nobody really witnessed her walking downt he street with a big butcher's knife. 

This is it. This has got to be it. The artsy fartsy windchime doesn't lie. Tiffany knew that Ga In was an artistic person and that the windchime was her own creation. Tiffany stepped up to the porch and reached for the windchime with her butcher's kife. With one mighty, unhesistating swing, she snapped the thin cord and sent it falling and breaking on the doorstep. Ga In heard this from inside and whipped around swiftly. She stood up and tried to run but Tiffany was too crazed, too high, and too angry. Using all her might she kicked the unlocked door open and caught Ga In unprepared.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" Ga In tried to run away but Tiffany grabbed her by the shoulder and slammed her down on the floor. Tiffany, who was of a relatively bigger build than Ga In, was strong enough to hold her down and beat her. Punch by punch, hit by hit, Ga In could feel her life slowly dwindling. 

"You took everything from me. My wishes, my dreams, my guy! Well I'm taking something from you, too! Your life!"With one final blow to the head, Ga In was knocked unconscious.

And this was the funnier part. Or maybe not.

Still crazed due to her drug use and her hate for Ga In, she raised the butcher's knife and chopped her head off. Blood gushed all over the floor, creating a pool around Ga In's body. Tiffany wasn't done, though. She poured out all her hate as she chopped the torso, separating it from the hips and lower extremeties. More blood gushed, turning the brown, wooden floor red. Pleased with her work, Tiffany stood over Ga In's dead body and smirked. 

You can make me high...

You can make me fly..