II.

Bloom

Ga In seemed to be doing well, too well in fact. She posted pictures of her accomplishments such as a copy of her very high grades, medals from academic-related contests, her artworks, as well as some videos of song covers. These seemed to have garnered so much attention from her friends, resulting in an overflowing number of likes and shares. Tiffany-who had yet to be recognized, yet alone discover what her talent was-felt even more envious of Ga In's gift.

Seeing that Jo Kwon was still very much interested in pursuing Ga In and Ga In seemed to be responding pretty well, Tiffany knew she had to come up with a plan to have Jo Kwon for herself. She wasn't going to lie, the infatuation was growing and getting worse by the day. It seemed as if she needed Jo Kwon to be hers even though she knew well and clear that it was Ga In whom he loved. 

It's not fair! He has to be mine. And mine only!

Tiffany was in her room, getting high again. She was smoking and was somewhat drunk, a pretty deadly combination. She had been doing this since she was in her early college days and up to this moment, she was still blazing it. Though she knew it was illegal, she felt that it was all she could ever amount to and all she knew she was good at.

It's always about Ga In, Ga In, Ga In! God! When's it my turn?! It's just her hogging the spotlight! Move aside, !

Tiffany knew where Ga In lived because she knew where Jo Kwon lived and their houses were adjacent to each other. Bad thoughts started to flood her head and in her substance-fueled daze, she didn't even seem to care if it would cost her her own life.

I just might kill a . 

[IN GA IN'S HOUSE]

Jo Kwon visited Ga In in her home that day. The two sweetly bonded, cuddling on the sofa while watching TV.  Although they weren't officially a couple, they acted sweetly as though they really were. Jo Kwon was possibly leading Ga In on, seeing that his feelings for her weren't as solid as Ga In's feelings for him were. Regardless, their closeness was something that would definitely make Tiffany turn green with envy and make her ears smoke if she had seen them. 

And it would be her utter misfortune, because she had been planning to visit Jo Kwon

"Jo Kwon, who is Tiffany?" asked Ga In. Jo Kwon turned pale. He had a crush on Tiffany and he couldn't deny it but he loved Ga In, did anything and would do everything for her. 

"Tiffany's a friend, someone I met just a few months ago. She lives near the area so yeah." Jo Kwon answered with a hint of hesitation in his voice. Ga In noticed this but decided not to bring it up. 

"I see." she replied shortly, a little bit of hesitation and doubt showed on her face. Jo Kwon just embraced her to reassure her that everything would be okay.

Or would it?

[IN TIFFANY'S ROOM]

Tiffany was going through one of her outrageous drug binges where she would just sit on the floor and smoke or inject herself with a variety of drugs that would give anyone who's never done them before a heart attack. She had crashed and succumbed to the pressures of competing with Ga In that she just needed to have some heroin in her system to make her feel good. 

Ga In, if I can't have Jo Kwon, you can't either. There is no way you're triumphing over me again. You have bested me in everything that I could possibly ever think or consider but this time, this time you cannot win. I will not allow it.

A few minutes later, Tiffany was already high-strung and out of her element. She didn't know left from right, right from wrong. Totally lost and in a drug-induced dazed, she tried to stand up and make her way down the stairs, determined to end her misery and overthinking about Ga In. 

Crazed. Dazed. Drugged. ed.

Tiffany went over to her kitchen and though she was a bit trippy and shaking, she managed to hold on to the sides of the counter top and had her eyes set on the butcher's knife that was resting along with the other kinves in the knife holder. With squinting eyes and gritted teeth, she pulled herself together and hazily grabbed the handle, yanking it and when she finally pulled it, stared at it with wide, bloodshot eyes. Then, she walked swiftly towards the door and opened it.

Ga In, I'm coming for you.

Knife in hand, she started to walk her way out of the house, looking like a mad murderer with a knife in her hand, with the lust to kill.