I.

Bloom

Tiffany gritted her teeth as she scrolled down Jo Kwon's Facebook page. Statuses about Ga In and pictures of him tagged in Ga In's album. It seemed as if they were really getting along well...or so Tiffany thought.

Tiffany and Jo Kwon were really good friends though they had just recently met, around 3 months ago. It may be short but Tiffany really felt a connection because of their similar interests and behaviors that they had. While Jo Kwon only saw Tiffany as a close friend, he treated her and acted like she was his girlfriend, leading Tiffany to believe that Jo Kwon was attracted to her. Being the blabbermouth and tattletale that she was, Tiffany told all her friends about her assumptions. 

"Girls, I think this guy really likes me. I mean, he's all sweet and sappy to me. If you're friends with a girl, you don't talk to her that way and you don't give her vibes like this. It's got to be real. I think Jo Kwon likes me." Tiffany would brag. Her friends, on the other hand, would squeal and with delight.

Jo Kwon liked someone else, though. That someone is Ga In, a girl who lived right across Jo Kwon. Ga In was everything Tiffany wasn't (or at least she wished she could be). Ga In was a medicine student, a scholar in a prestigious university in Seoul, South Korea. She had a beautiful voice, could dance well, a talented writer and gifted artist. She was almost perfect, except that she was a bit emotionally unstable and prone to depression. 

Tiffany had heard of her from Jo Kwon, who told her everything. It made Tiffany feel a little insecure, but she soon learned to accept the fact that Jo Kwon was just going to be a friend and that he deserved better. Someone gifted, intelligent, and beautiful like Ga In.

While Tiffany was just hanging around. She stopped her college education for a year due to financial difficulties and due to her tumultous relationship with her mother, ran away and lived with her best friend Yuri in her flat in the ciity. Yuri was more independent, already having a job and coming from a wealthy family. She had not only a condominum but a car as well and the freedom to do whatever she wanted. With Tiffany living under her roof, everyday was a party.

Yuri had a job and was working hard but Tiffany was a dependent bum. She stayed in Yuri's apartment all day, stoned and making the flat smell like drugs and cigarettes. Basically she'd never leave the place unless it was to party at night with Yuri where she would look her best but for the most part, she was stuck at home, getting real high. 

"Tiffany, you have to start doing something with your life." Yuri confronted her one day. This wasn't really the first time Yuri had approached Tiffany to remind her about her lack of insight and goals. 

"Yuri, I have nothing to aspire for right now. I have nothing. You can't send me to school, my mother won't finance my education. What else do you want me to do?"

Tiffany suddenly remembered stalking Ga In. Her feelings for Jo Kwon actually never went away. He was all she thought of and aspired for, to have him was her main goal in life right now but she just couldn't tell Yuri because it was going to make her look even more pathetic than she already did. 

Ga In is everything. She's the perfect girl. Jo Kwon deserves her. That''s exactly what he wants in a woman. She's the embodiment of his dreamgirl. Smart, beautiful, talented, confident. What more can you ask for. I mean, her perfectness hurts me so much, I haven't even met her and I hate her already. I may not want to admit this but I think I hate her because I'm jealous...

It hit Tiffany. She was jealous. And curious. She wanted to stalk Ga in, to learn more about her...

With a blunt in between her fingers, she went on  Facebook and began her stalking spree.