KyuTeuk- Mini Teukie Part 1

Teukie Teukie's Pairing

"Teukie hyung! Yah! Teukie yah! Where are you??" Kyuhyun yelled as he searched for the oldest in the dorm. After searching for almost half an hour now, he gave up. He can't find any trace of his lover.

To make thing worse, they are the only person in Super Junior who still stay in Korea.

He make his way to Leeteuk's room and sighed. He let his body fall to the bed. Mumbling as he pressed down his face on the pillow, "Hyungie.... I'm hungry..."

"Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! CHO KYUHYUN!!" Kyuhyun heard Leeteuk's voice, but the voice sounds soft and a bit squeaky?

"Teukie?" Kyuhyun get up and look around. The tiny voice of Leeteuk still calling for him "Kyuhyun! I'm down here!!"

"Down? Down where?" Kyuhyun look down, between his crotch.

"On your left!" Again the tiny voice yelled.

When Kyuhyun turn around and saw something familiar but in different size, he had had to blink and rub his eyes. As well as pinching his cheek a few times.

"This is a dream... A very weird dream.." 

What Kyuhyun saw was his hyung, wearing the same clothes from the night before, same hair, same skin color but the only changes was, the SIZE.

His hyung who was tall(but is shorter than him though), slim, skinny, and y, is now in size of about 12 inch only.

"Kyunnieee.. Help me.." Then the 12 inch Leeteuk start to cry.

Kyuhyun who still had his mouth open still in process to wake up from the dream.

"Kyunniee.. It's not a dream although I'm hoping it is a dream." Leeteuk said, still sobbing.

Kyuhyun then poke the tiny creature with his finger.

Leeteuk fall down on the mattress. "How could you!"

"Oh my God... This is real.." Kyuhyun said.


"Teukie hyung?" Kyuhyun called as he placed a box of pizza on the table.

"Yeah..." The other mumbled as he sat on the table, hugging his knees and hide his face between them.

Kyuhyun sat down nd stared at the tiny figure.

"Let's eat first, kay.." Kyuhyun then opened the box and take out a slice, place it in the plate in front of Leeteuk before he grab one and take a large bite.

Leeteuk shake his head. "I'm not hungry.."

"But you have to eat something!"

No response from the other.

"Maybe, when u eat something, you will grow back."

Lifting his head up, Leeteuk's eyes shine with hope "Kajja! Let's eat!"

Leeteuk then look at the pizza, which is currently, big for him.Kyuhyun who saw his then sad expression hyung went to kitchen and take out a fork and a table knife. He then cut the pizza into small pieces, receiving a grateful smile and thank from his hyung. The oldest then took a piece of the pizza with both of his hand and eat it carefully.

Kyuhyun who was watching just smiled.

But in the end, Leeteuk finished three pieces and was already full.

"Kyuniie.. I didn't grow up.. Not even an inch."


"Honey.. Let's take a bath kay?" It was night already and the two still didn't take a bath since yesterday.

Leeteuk pouted. "What if I'm drowned??" Causing the other to laugh. "No. you won't.Trust me.. I'll make you bath in something smaller, like a mug maybe.."

"Okay.."

And so there the two were, in the bathroom. Teukie was in a mug, placed near Kyuhyun who was relaxing in the tub.

"You know, I find it's cute when you are this small.."

"Why?"

"Because then I can take care of you..." Kyuhyun turn his head and look at his lover."This way, you can depend on me and I can manage you."

"But-"

"I love you, no matter what, Jungsoo ya."

The tiny Leeteuk blushed and sink himself deeper into the water.Kyuhyun laughed and then he got up from the tub. He put on a towel for himself before he picked his lover up who was covering himself with a white handkerchief already and hold him gently in his palm.

He lift his hand up until Leeteuk is in his eye level.

"Babe, you are now in my palm. Muahahaha."

Leeteuk give Kyuhyun his best puppy eyes.

"Kyuhyunnie... I beg for your mercy."

Kyuhyun pressed his lip on Leeteuk's head gently. "I'm yours to command, my love."

"Maybe, being small is not that bad.." 


"I take back my words earlier." Leeteuk said, when he found out his earlier clothes was ruined, since it's fall down to the toilet bowl.

"I'm sorry.." Kyuhyun sighed as he hand Teukie some clothes, women's clothes, to be exact, it's the barbie that Sungmin own's clothes. They were all dress or skirt one. Even the pajama.

"Turn around, don't look." Kyuhyun did as what he was told.

Leeteuk sighed as well, he wear the pajama dress,which is pink in color, sleeveless and just cover half of his tip.

"Help me to close it though.." Leeteuk spoke. 

Kyuhyun who found Teukie quite alluring that time gulped at the sight, and determined that he really need to dress Teukie in all the barbie's outfit.

Kyuhyun pressed down behind Teukie's back. "Done.."

"Thanks, wanna go to sleep now then.. Night then.." Leeteuk mumbled as he went on the mattress and lay down there. Kyuhyun sighed, he can't let his lover sleep just like this, what if Kyuhyun afflict on him???

Kyuhyun then search for something in the living room, he smiled in victory when he found what he want, a shoes box. He then put some mattress into the box before he pick up his lover carefully and placed the sleeping tiny human in the box. Leeteuk move a bit and exposed his upper thigh..

Kyuhyun nosebleed. No underwear.Pink dress.. Can this get even ier?

Fortunately yeah when Leeteuk suddenly moaned a bit and changed his sleeping position, revealing his backside part more.

 Kyuhyun though he will die from nosebleed that night.


When Kyuhyun woke up, he thought yesterday was just a dream but then, he saw the box.

"Teukie?" He want to wake his lover up but instead he found an empty box, full with mattress.

His heart racing with fear, what if his lover try to went down, but then he fall to the ground and? And??

"Oh my god! Aren't you cute! Dress in this!" A quite familiar but not's Teukie voice.

It's Sungmin, he thought. Then "Smile!" It's Ryeowook.

He rushed outside and found all the other member outside, their attention towards their leader who was wearing a red and short dress.

"Oh, Kyunnie.." Leeteuk said when he noticed his lover, staring at him, look like he was jealous or something which Kyuhyun was.

"You got the others to take care of you so I guess, I can leave for now."

Kyuhyun then slammed the door and this action bring tears to Leeteuk. The tiny figure then try to step down from the table which is quite high was helped by Siwon who pick him up and went to Leeteuk's room. Siwon knocked on the door.

When Siwon was about to knocked again, the door opened and Kyuhyun comes out.

"I have something to do till midnight or maybe tomorrow, don't wait for me." He said as he make his way out if the dorm.

"Okay.." Leeteuk mumbled, feeling down but he put on a smile.

Siwon gently ruffled his hair.

"So, can we continue to play with Teukie hyung?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah!" Comes a happy cheerfully replies from the tiny human.


"Kyunnie.. Come home.. I need you.." Leeteuk cried silently in his box.


Muahahahahah

I am evil.. I can't help but to have ert thought, if it were me, I can't imagine, what will I do to poor Teukie... hehehehe..

Anyway, this is part 1.

Thanks for reading and please tell me your thoughts by comment on this chapter.