HaeTeuk-This Time

Teukie Teukie's Pairing

Donghae pov

I heard the door opens. I heard the sounds when he's walking into the room, carefully. I heard the sounds when he slumped to the ground, leaning against the wall. I heard the muffle sobs that he tried to stop. 

I gripped the layer of my shirt above my chest tightly.

I bite my lips, hard enough that I can taste metallic in my mouth.

I wait, I listens, cursing myself as I laid there, on the bed without doing anything to help him.

But this time, it was different, usually, he would rise up and change his clothes before he enter his bed next to mine.

Silence.

The silence was suffocating.

Worried, I get up and saw that he was unconscious, laying on the floor. I rushed towards him and pulled him into my arm.

Relax, I thought to myself. I take a deep breath and I gather all my strength as I carried him in my arm and get up. 

Light, he was surprisingly too light. I always know he is lighter than the rest of us but I didn't expect him to be this light.

45 kilogram? Maybe, since it was that feeling.

I managed to turn on the light switch with him still in my arm.

Now, with the light, I can see clearly.

He look so pale, so broken, so tiny and fragile enough yet he look so beautiful.

Gently, I put him down on his bed.

Something caught my attention.

It was a dark purple bruise on his collarbone.

My hands was shaking as I carefully ed his shirt.

What I saw next broke my heart.

His once milky chest is now covered in bruise and cut.

I cried. I cried so hard that I fall to the ground beside him.

I took his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.." I whispered in his ears.

I traced my finger slowly on his injuries.

"Which bastard did this to you?" I asked although I know he can't answer at that moment.

I kissed his hand that was in mine for a long time as my tears keep running.

If just..

If just I asked him what was wrong..

If just..

Moments later, I can feel his fingers moving in my hands.

I look up and saw his eyes twitching.

I his angelic face gently.

His eyes opened slowly.

Blinking a few times as he was adjusting to the surrounding.

Then, he noticed I was there.

He smiled at me. The cute dimple that I love.

But his smile make me feel even worse.

The tears that had stopped earlier threatened to fall again.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

Suddenly, I feel fury. Angry that he asked me what's wrong.

"You asked me what's wrong? YOU ASKED ME?" I yelled.

His eyes widens in fear. I didn't mean to scare him but I can't control my anger. My anger at myself.

I pulled him into my arm. I can feel him tense in my arm. 

"I'm sorry.." This time, I can't stop my tears. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry."

"It's-it's okay.." He said.

"Why Teukie ah? Why? Who hurts you? Tell me why? I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I know you were suffering but I ignored it. I was selfish. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's not your fault.." He my back gently as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Then who did this to you?" I asked him, rage in my voice.

This time, Leeteuk sobs. His body was shaking violently "He forced himself into me! It hurt! It hurt every time.. He beats me when I struggled. He beats me every time we're alone.. I'm scared Hae ah. I'm scared..It hurt too much.."

I tighten my arm around him, rocking him back and forth, calming him.

"I will protect you. This time, I will." I kissed his cheek."I love you and this time, I will not letting you go.."


I smiled and kissed my lover's y lips as my hand sneaked into his shirt.

He slapped my hand playfully "Yah! The others are here" he said.

"So?" I asked.

"So, don't be all lovey dovey here." Kyuhyun interrupted.

I stuck out my tongue at him "You're just jealous." 

Leeteuk pinched my cheek. "Let just go to our room, please.." 

I smiled in victory as he squeaked when I carried him in my arm into our room. "As you wish my dear." I said and kissed his nose. Now, we have been a lover for a year already. I make myself a promise that I'll never hurt him or let anything hurt him. I'll protect him as long as I breath and he will take care of me just like he promised to my father.

"Just turn the television's volume higher." I heard Shindong yell.

 

 

 

 

DongTeuk!! Or Haeteuk, whatever.. ahahaha... I'm really in need of something angsty.. But since Siezzy told me that she can't handle angst so I lessen the angst.. hehehe. As for the bastard in this chapter, feel free to shouted any name, I might be writing oneshot for him n Teuk's story.. 

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoy it.. Have a nice day.. :D