Wonteuk-Merman

Teukie Teukie's Pairing

At the bottom of Seoul Bay, in a place unknown to humans, where mer-people lives even in these present times. As pollution get worse and worse everyday, mer-people and humans alike must work to earn their keep; though it's not a bad thing.

The problem is that, the mer-people are bound to a rule. They can never lie.


On one fortunate day, a young and beautiful merman was shocked as he who once work in 3rd department have suddenly get a noticed saying that he was transfer to the 2nd Secretary office.

Many people think the reason is because, he was once honestly declined the invitation of one of the company major client's daughter.


Leeteuk pov

If a merman breaks this one cardinal rules, when the sun sets below on the ocean that day, the merman would turn into a bubbles and vanish.  

'That very one rule is the root to all of my troubles working with human.' I sighed and now, things even get worse. 'Now, I have to work for the president! It will be the end of me if I make a mistake!'

President who goes by the name Choi Siwon.

Bitting my lips as I walked to the president's room, I remembered all of the rumors about the president, short tempered, ungrateful, will take the worker's work for granted, trusts no one and fired people easily.

I can feel sweat trickled down on my neck.

'Is he going to scold me about the client's daughter?'

I twisted the door knob opened.

"HURRY UP!" I heard someone yell. I flinched at the sight, a quite handsome tall and broad man was yelling at two person.

The thought keeps replaying in my mind 'Oh dear God... He's worse than the rumors.'

"The contract is indeed on its way, sir! But they can't get to the chattered helicopter. It's seems that there are an accident on the capital highway." says another trembling figure.

"There's nothing we can do.." Says another person.

With a dark, threatening and loud voice, the president yelled "Regardless the means, get the papers there on time!"

"B-but, sir.."

Talking about bad timing, I surely encounter it, real bad.

There's a woman, dress in short skirts who looks really pretty just giggled and in a sickeningly sweet voice, she said "If the contracts doesn't get there in time then the deal is off!! <3"

Then she continued "You know what kind of sharp papa is.He really is ruthless. hehehe.. Sorry."

The president glanced at her, confidently "I'll make sure he gets it." 

I heard the whisper conversation between the two trembling figures.

"From here to Makunari within 15 minutes.. It's impossible.."

"But pres said.."

Hmmmm, from Akaike to Makunari, in 15 minutes... I can! By swimming through the ocean of course..

But then another thought come into my mind 'It will be an uproar if they knew! And they might ask me to do that job..'

An image flooded through my head ' Thank you! Merman instant delivery in your service!' And I can't just barge in and demand to hand me the task. Not like they  would trust a nobody like me to handle such critical task.

"OI! YOU!" A yell bring me back to earth.

"Me?" I gasped and I can feel my body froze when I saw the president looking at me with such murderous aura.

"How long are you gonna stand there? If you don't have any business here, then go away!" He paused for a while. "Unless you think you can help.."

"Oh, that's the good-for-nothing newbie from 3rd Department." "Lucky us! Here our chance to escape while he distracted the boss." I heard the two whispered to each other.

"Emm, boss, then the two of us will leave this in the hand of the capable one." One of them said as they successfully escaped.

Then the president's attention turned towards me, glaring to be accurate "Can you handle this?"

Hanging my head low, I answered, since I couldn't lie "M-maybe I could, sir.."

"Eh? Really?"

"But this is critical! If I fail-" I tired to reason but I was cut.

"Then you'll learn from your mistake! If you can't do it this time, you'll do better next time!"

I gulped.

"If you think there's a possibility, then' I'll entrust you with this."

The president trust me???

The president then put his hand on my shoulder "Can you do this?"He asked, this time in much more softer voice.

I can't disappoint him!

"If you believe in yourself, you can achieve anything!"

Filled with courage, "Yes sir!!"

"I will do my best!" I continued. I picked up the contract and put it in a water proof briefcase.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I will do my best!" I said and make my way out of the room.

"I'm counting on you." I heard the president said.

I won't let you down, no matter what.


No one pov

Conclusion, the contract made in time since Leeteuk swam , without wearing anything, of course, as fast as he can and send it in the hand of the client. 

And Siwon was wondering how Leeteuk made it.

When Leeteuk come back to the office, he was wet, with sea water but there's a silly grin on his face. He was surprised when he was greeted with a worried looking president at the entrance.

"Mr.President! I make it in time!!" Leeteuk exclaimed happily. He ran towards the president and was about to hug him. He fainted, right in front of his president.


When Leeteuk wake up, he was in a dazed since he woke up in unfamiliar room with a bigger shirt on him which exposing his chest and shoulder too much.

Although the room was furnished with expensive stuff, the room was actually in a mess. Leeteuk's hand was itching to clean it. Since in this fic he is a merman and a clean freak, he started to clean the mess in the room.

Siwon entered the room only to found a clean and neat room with Leeteuk who was arranging his book.

"Leeteuk?"

Startled by the sound, Leeteuk stop and turned "Mr.President.."

A red tint form on the smaller man cheek.

Siwon walked closer to him "How are you doing?" He asked.

Leeteuk gasped "Fine!"

Then, the president put his hand on the other's head, ruffling the soft blond hair "You did it.. Excellent work Leeteuk."

Leeteuk eyes was now moist with tear, touched by the president. 

"Thank you.." The president smiled.

"Yes! I-I done my best! From now on, I'll do my best!" A tear had slide down Leeteuk's face.

The president chuckled and wipes the others tears "Why are you crying?"

Using his sleeves to wipes the now non-stop tear, Leeteuk answered "I'm so happy.." 'Finally, I'm worth something..' he said in his head.

"Come to think of it, how did you get there on time?"

"Eh? I..."

"It's humanly impossible."

"Well.."

"So tell me, how did you do your best?" Siwon asked with a scary grin.

Suddenly, Leeteuk who was blushing as red as he can get out from his clothes and sat on the bed. Siwon was surprised.

When Leeteuk's y slim leg changed into a sapphire blue fish tail.

Siwon was stunned.

"You-you're a mermaid?"

"In order to feed my family, I had to work in the human world, sir." Leeteuk said with a solemn expression, 'My career is gonna be over now.' But boy, he was taken aback when Siwon his tail gently "Amazing.. This is beautiful"

"So you swam across the ocean?"

Leeteuk nodded.

"Isn't this convenient!" The President exclaimed.

Leeteuk look up, "It inconvenient!" Because of this I can never tell lies.." A deep breath "A long, long time ago.. A beautiful mermaid fall in love with a prince. Yet she couldn't tell him her feeling and later she burst into bubbles. Since then,we, the descendants of water dwellers, could never lie.. Or we will burst into bubbles when the sun sets below the sea on that day..."

"And die?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah.."

"That's ."

Leeteuk flinched "I-I know, it's to have an employee suddenly die without two weeks notice..."

"Not that!" 

"I meant the rule !" 

"What?" Asked Leeteuk, confused. 

Leeteuk Pov

Huh?

Then the president hold me, "Don't you worry about death! You just right stay here! Merman or whatever, as long as you don't lie, you'll be fine. Don't worry about not being able to lie! I'll protect you. Watching you working so earnestly.. Has.. Moved me.."

What?

"And your response?" He asked.

"Eh? Ah? Oh.. Okay."

"Good!"

What did he mean? Though, me too. I want to stay with him no matter what.

"Press. I-I also.."

Then suddenly, my tail turned back into my legs. And needless to say, I am now .

Blushing red in embarrassment, I pulled up the blanket over my legs, "So-so-so-sorry! I forgot my fin tail will changed back when it's dry!" (just think that Leeteuk success getting out from his clothes earlier without exposing his private part, he only expose it during this time.. :3 )

"I-I'll put on my clothes now!!"

Siwon reached my hand "As a water spirit or as a human.. You are beautiful.."

I was speechless.

Then he pulled me into his arm and his other hand caressed my back. 

Slowly, his lips was pressed against me. Warm.. It was warm

Ah! He suddenly pushed me on the bed. He was between my knees as my legs was spread.

"Is this okay?" He asked me "How do mer-people do it?"

We kissed again, a bit rougher this time. That's when I realized, I've fallen for him.

But as much as he makes me happy.. It scares me.. Do I deserves this happiness?

"Nnnn" I moaned, scrunching my face in pain.

"Just relax." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm glad you can't lie. Stay true and beautiful as you are." 

Even as a merman?

"Leeteuk." This time, he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

Perhaps this time, we will achieve happy endings unlike the beautiful mermaid.

Or so, I thought..


The next morning, I heard a few knock on the door "Siwon ah~ Are you in there? Open up!" A feminine voice called.

I was forgot...

That Siwon has her..

"I'm coming!" Siwon yelled/

"I'll be right back so stay right there, okay." Siwon said as he leaves the room.

Wait a minute.. Siwon never once said he love me.. He was just moved. A-and I'm a merman and he's a human. That girl is a human as well.

No matter how I look at it..

He can get married.. 

Build a family..

And the company!

Even if he doesn't marry her..

If he stays with a freak like me..

He will never be happy..

I knew all that..

Yet..

I can't stop loving him..

I can't undo my feelings..

Even knowing we can't have a happily ever after.

I had wore my shoes when he comes in. "Sorry to make you wait." He said with those dimpled smile.

"I broke up with her. I get together with her for the sake of the company anyway."

No.

"I learned honesty from you."

Stop! Don't do this!

"I want to stay true and honest like you!"

Don't smile like that at me.

"Please! Mr.President! Don't come near me!"

"Eh?"

 I don't want to leave you.

"I hate you" I lied. "I don't want you."

I lied because I can't live without you.

"Leeteuk?"

I dashed from the room.

Forgive me.

For saying such cruel things to you.

Forgive me.

For lying to you..

The truth is..

I love you so much..

Please forget me..

For your happiness.

I lied about my feelings.

I finally understand why the mermaid princess did this.

I was sitting in front of the sea.

Sitting on the stairs as I sob there.

"Ohh.. I told a terrible lied and now I'm going to die.." I say it out loud as the sun began to disappear below the sea.

"I'll be dead soon, right? Will it hurt when I burst into bubbles?" I questioned myself.

"Even once, I wish that I can tell Siwon how much I love him."

"Then say it!"  A familiar voice startled me.

"Siwon.."

But why?

There he was, in front of me, panting heavily.

"Please don't ever say you hate me! No way I would lose you to such a childish lie!"

Pulling me into a hug, he said " I won't allow it."

"B-but you're better off with a human!"

"Who the set that rule?"

"But"

"I choose you!"

"But I'm a merman or is it the novelty that you like?"

"I like merman because of you, not the other way around. Besides, I don't even like sushi."

He continued "Sometimes, I'm tired working.Yet, when you're with me, I feel driven.I love your pure and sweet heart and even your stup earnestness. I love your dimple smile. I love all of you.. I'll never let you go."

"Even as a merman?"

"I don't care."

"M-me too Siwon sshi."

I finally found my destiny..

Please don't let me die now..

I want to be with him forever.

"I love you."

We shared a sweet kiss that makes my heart even more flutter.


This is 90% inspired/copied from a manga that I read. It keeps bothering me so I decide to write it here. This manga actually reminds me of Leeteuk and Siwon.

Anyway, even though it was not my original idea, I do wrote it here and this is so far my longest chapter I ever wrote so comments are appreciate since I want to know what my readers think of it whether positive or negative.

Besides this story actually a bit longer. There is still one more segment~

And oh, ignore any typo that I makes.. Too long to notice.