YeTeuk-The Morning After.

Teukie Teukie's Pairing

Yesung pov

I smiled as I laid my eyes upon him who was in my arm, his slender finger gripping tightly to his blanket which cover his chest, snoring softly as I his blond hair gently.

It was during moment like this that I always pray to God that I can become stronger, for him, my beloved one.

His eyes twitched and I started to carress his cheek.

Slowly, he opened his eyes. A smiles spread on his face as he nuzzles closer into my chest.

"Yesung ah.." He said in his groggy voice.

"Morning." I said and placed a kiss on his head. 

"I don't want to get up." He said. "I want to stay in your arm, forever."

"Then don't." I managed to said as I feel butterflies in my stomach.

It was during moment like this that I wish that I can always keep him by myself.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked me, still adjusting his eyes to the light.

"Long enough to enjoy watching you, but still it isn't enough." I replied as I pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"You shouldn't be wasting your time." He says when we pulled out from the kiss.

"If it's for you, I'm willing to waste anything." I said pinching his cheek.

He didn't replied, instead he just closed his eyes and snuggles closer.

Not long enough, he fall back asleep. Snoring gently my angel.

I just chuckled and kiss his forehead.

"I love you."


Almost two hours after that, I entered our room with a tray of breakfast.

I put the tray on the white night stand. I sat on the bed beside my angel.

I began to kiss his face, his jaw down to his neck. I smiled as I hear the soft moans coming out from my lover.

"Hey." He said stretching his arm. After he yawned cutely, he pulled himself up and sit, leaning against the bedstand. He then gave me a peck on my lips. 

"Oh! Donuts!" He exclaimed when he saw them on the night stand. I gave him the donut and happily he take a bit on it.

"It's 11 am now." I told him as I watched him eating.

"Really?" He asked in amazement. "I really enjoyed the sleep." He continued.

After he finished eating, I hand him a cup of caramel cappucino, his favorite.

He takes the drink in his hand but looks at me in suspicion "You don't put the same thing that you put in my drink like last night, right?"

"Last night was our 4th anniversary, so, I want to make it special." 

"But it was tiring and it hurt my back..My other part is also in pain.." He pouted.

I pinched his nose "But it was fun."

"I hate you"

"I love you too, my angel." I says before I pulled him into another kiss which he seems to enjoyed, as always.

 

 

This is kinda YeteukLove's request since she was the first to comment and subscribe.. ^^

To my other readers, thanks for supporting me as well as leaving such lovely comments and subscribing to this fic.

Thank you~

Btw, I really don't know how to wrote fluff. I love angst personally. So I want to warn you, there will be more angst oneshot in the future. Although this one is really short but this is fluff, right?

Comments are appreciated! :D