TaeyangIU Couple: ~ I need you by 3T ~

♥ This I promise you...Saranghe ♥

"Young Bae, let's go out tonight at the Oil Refinery." Jiyong said during lunch to his best friend who seem moody this past few weeks now. Young Bae did not make any attempt to reply to his friend invitation on one of his favourite past time, which is creating nuisance in their neighbourhood. It is getting old and Young Bae seriously getting bored with the whole shenanigan. He just continues spooning his lukewarm porridge that taste so vile which he bet if he had offered to his dog, Boxer, the dog will vomit instantly. 

Jiyong nudge his rib. He glance at the frowning man and could only nodded his head gloomily. 

Not satisfied with Young Bae sullen reply, he tries again. "We gonna teach a thing or tow to that transfer student from Busan later tonight so that he will know his place here in YG middle school." He turns to Daesung. "What is that er name again, Dae?"

"Jung Yong Hwa." 

"That's right. He is the er who thinks he is somewhat hero here. The nerve of that village boy." Fume Jiyong with spite in his voice. Young Bae could only shake his head for the childishness of his childhood friend. He knows that village boy, Jung Yong Hwa, the transfer student from Busan who seems to be a bright student and also gaining the attention of the female students everyday, not because of his great look but also his humbleness despite the fact that he comes from a well-to-do family background.

"What's his prob with us?" Young Bae asked out of sudden. He glance at Jiyong, and from the corner of his eyes, he saw Daesung stiffen. "Or should I ask what is our beef with the Busan boy? He seems kind...and handsome..." He trailed off, listing out all the good points that he could think of about Jung Yong Hwa.

"Well that's the problem we have with him!!" Screeched Jiyong. "He's too nice to be true. I think that it is just a ing act, Bae. Don't let him fool you."

"Wow your reason is just so refine, Ji." Young Bae exclaim in his dullest voice. He then glance over to the entrance door of the cafeteria and saw both Kiko followed by Yuri, running to their table. Ignoring Young Bae remark of his mission to ruin the Busan student, Jiyong stood up from his seat to embrace his girl friend Kiko in an embarassing smooching that the whole students in the cafeteria finds it so sweet that they started to oohhh-ing and awwww-ing which Young Bae finds it rather annoying.

"Awww...baby. Did you miss me, Ji-baby...??" 

"I did my sweet baby..."

Young Bae feels like throwing his vile porridge at them, if not being stop by Daesung who had move to sit beside him while Yuri had park herself at other side of him. He felt the sneaky hand of Yuri making its way to clasp his hand, but Young Bae just shoo her away, rather aggressively. Yuri looks disappointed.

Then out of nowhere, Young Bae heard the familiar voice who had somehow rock his life this past few weeks now. "Hi everyone." It is Ji-Eun. Her eyes glance to the faces on the table. When she didn't get the reply from her greeting, her eyes zoom to Young Bae. "Hi Young Bae, how you doing?"

Young Bae return her smile but when he is about to reply to Ji-Eun warm greeting, Kiko beat him to it.

"Woah...weirdo. What the hell you doing here? Didn't you know that you smell rotten from those ugly sweater? Matter of fact, where did you get it in the first place? It looks so unfashionable...hahaha!!" Kiko laugh away while Jiyong holding her back, joining in the laughter too, not forgetting both Yuri and Daesung.

Young Bae could feel the anger rising within him. But as he struggle to get up from his chair because of his swollen ankle that ends up him need to use crutches to school for almost 2 weeks now. And the cause of his mishape was his late night delinquent with his buddies. This was from their last job where they had push Jong Hyun, another transfer student from Busan, off the oil refinery tower. Luckily there was no major injury to Lee Jong Hyun. As for Young Bae who the cop had eventually caught on him, he had narrowly escape receiving expulsion from school but he had been given a long list of charity works until the end of his graduation to make it up to his crime. Those list of charity work had been personally propose by the Lee family as they do not believe in the school system of expelling students from school. Young Bae could count his blessing for such novelty of the Lee family but he was majorly piss off when none of the rest of his goons, willing to own up to their part in it. They even pretend that the event had never happen before. Hell!!

Rudely, Kiko shooing her hand away to Ji-Eun as if the latter smell so bad that it has affected her greatly.

Bravely, Ji-Eun stood her ground, since Young Bae seems struggle to get his bearing together. "Well, at least I am not caught wearing something that definitely looks like a like you, unnie. And most graciously, I don't smell the awful smell of cigratte and alcohol warping my body, unlike you."

Ji-Eun voice is so calm like an ocean with loud and clear enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear her great comeback that leaves Kiko stunned. Young Bae have got to applaud to Ji-Eun bravado. He watch Kiko who indeed wearing something that looks like a , looking so speechless with her face redden either from being embarrasment or anger, which Young Bae could not really determine, but it is good that someone, like Ji-Eun could condemn her this much.

A burst of laughter break out in the cafeteria. The students even give a supportive remark to Ji-Eun as she let herself out from the cafeteria. Even Daesung, Jiyong and Yuri could not help it but join in with the laughter like the rest of the student, ignoring the hard look that Kiko had thrown to them.

Before Ji-Eun left the table, their eyes met again. Instead of returning his smile, her lip curl in disgust and rolled her eyes before turning away from him. Young Bae felt so guilty...very very guilty for not defending her. He felt that he definitely is a hypocrite person on earth. How could he behave like a total jerk to the one person who always believe in  him, never judge him like most adult and even understand him more than his parent who had separated 2 years ago.

This past few weeks that he had to endure the list of charity works that both the school head master and the Lee family had plan out for him, it should be a tough one for him but thanks to Ji-Eun who had willingly help him to lighten the burden of his loaded charity works. She had occassionally give him word of advice and try to encourage him when he almost felt to want to give up with the tutoring program which is held on every Saturday morning where most of his friends enjoying their sweet time sleeping on their bed.

The tutoring program which also Ji-Eun had volunteer on her own goodwill, is about helping out to fellow students who is dignose with medical matter like AHAD and there are a few of the student who simply weak at their school work, such as Math, Science and History etc. Young Bae, despite his rebellious nature, is one of the school top 10 student. Well, he used to before his parent had decided to split up for good.

He knows that because of the split up, he just let his grades slip out. However, with Ji-Eun motivational recently, he could see that his grades had improve again which really surprise his mom and even him. 

And there is the drama club that he had been force to join in. Again, Ji-Eun is part of the drama club. Currently, they are involve in the play that has been writen by a senior srudent name Jae Joong. The play that they are involve in sees Young Bae as the main lead along with Ji-Eun as his character love interest.

With all the close encounters thatthey have, how could he still behave like a jerk to her?

Of course there is one more thing that he had been keeping to himself - his self denial and confusion of his true feeling for Lee Ji-Eun. He keeps telling himself it is impossible for him to fall in love with a girl like Ji-Eun, afterall she is a preacher's sister in their town. And why should Ji-Eun wants to fall in love with a deranged like him?

Silently he got off from the chair that he was sitting, ignoring the calls of his name from his friend, Young Bae quickly walk out of the cafeteria, down to the hallway to search for Ji-Eun. But he could not find her anywhere, not even at the carpark if he fast enough to catch her before she drive off back home. Again, Young Bae was disappointed when he could not find her in the carpark, even her car had gone missing. Maybe she has already drive home and Young Bae could not follow her home at this moment since he had to attend an extra lesson for his Economy class, the only remain subject that his grade have yet to improve. Ji-Eun could not help him with this since she did not take-up this class for graduation.

After an hour had past with Young Bae economy class had finally ended, with his crutches under each of his arm, he quickly runs to the direction of the drama club common room and once he reach the room, he scan through the face that he is searching for - Jae Joong.

"Sunbae-nim...!!"

The boy who name had been called out by Young Bae looks up. "What do you want, Young Bae?"

"Do you mind driving me over to Ji-Eun house?"

Jae Joong frown, feeling curious with Young Bae strange request. Because normally, as far he knows, Ji-Eun will always be Young Bae unpaid chauffer. "Well, where is your chauffer Ji-Eun?" 

"She left me behind and for the record, she is not my chauffer." Young Bae tries to strenghten to the many rumour that he had been thrown at.

"You treated her like one, Young Bae. And let's not get to the event in the cafeteria during tea break." There is definitely a warning note in his voice that makes Young Bae flinched fearfully.

"Well I am sorry if you think I might treat her one. It is purely mistaken with no such intention from me. But could you please drive me to her house? It is rather urgent, sunbae-nim."

"Why can't you seek help from your goons?" But this time Jae Joong did not linger to hear the answer to his deliberate questionaire. He grabbed his car key along with his baseball jacket, as he walk out from the drama club common room with Young Bae followed closely behind him. Somehow Jae Joong feels the urge to help Young Bae with the sincere that the elder dictate in his voice.

"They had hurt Ji-Eun enough for me to crawl my to ask help from them."

Without glancing Young Bae behind him, Jae Joong add-in his last insult, "Then why on earth do you still called them your buddies when you know they are bunch of s? You are that stupid, Young Bae!!"

Young Bae could only nodded his head solemnly as he followed Jae Joong to his car, even the ride to Ji-Eun house, it is in total silence there is nothing much of conversations between these 2 guys who in nature was at odd with each other. Jae Joong wouldn't caught dead befriendly with the rebel Young Bae but because of Ji-Eun and his play, he  needs to remain civil with the bad boy Young Bae.

Once they had reached Ji-Eun house, Jae Joong just stop the car and ushered him out with a nod on his head.

"Thanks sunbaenim." Without an acknowledgement from the eldest boy, he quietly get off the car and walk straight to the main door, knocking on the door knuckle once. It was Seunghyun who open the door instead of Ji-Eun. Seunghyun is the preacher brother of Ji-Eun and he is the town preacher who had taken over the duty from their late Reverend. And Seunghyun does not really like Young Bae that much. At first he had makes things clear that Young Bae is a vermin to his pure heart sister Ji-Eun, but now it seems different between them.

As always, the tall and handsome preacher will asked him whenever Young Bae comes around to his family house, "What are you doing here, Dong Young Bae? Still could not find your way home and seems to get lost to mine?"

Seunghyun always said in his famour curt voice with sarcasm underlying his questions. And he has this habit of pronouncing the full name of a person that not in his good list. Young Bae finds it rather annoying at first but after spending sometime in the house with Seunghyun lurking at the background whenever both him and Ji-Eun will be alone, he learnt to tolerate the preacher.

"Well, my guide run off from me..."

Seunghyun smirked. "It is about time she realised that how unworthy you are for her." Instead of slamming the door on the young man, Seunghyun invited him into the house. Sometime it is normal for both men to bicker or banter over a few meaningless sarcastic remarks. A harmless remark here and there. Truthfully, Suenghyun wouldn't really mind the relationship that had been forge between his sister and one of the town bad boy, ever since the incident at the oil refineries. Seunghyun could see  the changes in the young man and as long he work hard to change for the better, Seunghyun could not see why should he object to their relationship.

"She's upstair in her room. AND...!!" Seunghyun stop him in his track on the stair. Young Bae turns to the older man, seeing the hard serious looks on his handsome face. "I'll trust you not to do anything spiteful to her while the 2 of you ALONE in that room of her." Young Bae gulp his saliva that stuck in his throat and give a curt nod before hurrying up the staircase to Ji-Eun room on the 2nd storey.

When he finally reached the front door of Ji-Eun bedroom, he gave a single knock and just entering the room without waiting for Ji-Eun replies to his sudden intrusion. Ji-Eun was writing something on her study table as Young Bae entered her room. She glance over to him with a snide look on her cute adorable face that haunt his sleep this days.

Young Bae had expected such cold reception from her.

"Let me explain, Ji-Eun-ah."

Silent

"Ok, I am listening." Ji-Eun decided to give him a break. Deep in her heart, the man who slowly but most definitely had been stealing her heart bits by bits. And he is just a normal teenage boy like most of them, who still wants to act macho and be in a popular crowd. She just needs to have faith in him.

"Well, I just want to say how sorry I am for being a jerk to you. I should be more vigilant to my friends attitude against you. And I also a bit confuse with my true yet deepest feeling for you." He trail off but at the same time, he felt proud of himself for been able to stay calm as he express his deepest apologies to his cute angel.

And this is just the first step to what he had plan to do. He needs to carry out the next step and final one to his plan. However as he tries to say the next things in his mind, he watch Ji-Eun frowning at him. Young Bae bet that she is trying hard to understand to what he had just said but instead of explaining further to her confuse state, he take out his Samsung Galaxy Note II handphone and push the play button to the song that will somehow explain to his love for her.

I need you girl
I couldn't live a day without you
Well I tried to write a special song
A love song just for you
To explain the way you make you feel inside
Thought the meaning may be simple
And the words may not be new
I couldn't make it clearer if I tried
I need you
And I couldn't live a day without you
I need you
More than anyone I ever know
I need you
And I wanna build my world around you
I need you
I need you
Well I sang the words and realized
It had all been said before
So I tried a different rhyme that meant the same
But it didn't have the feeling
And the first one said much more
So I guess I'll have to say it once again
I need you

And I couldn't live a day without you
I need you
More than anyone could ever know (More than anyone could ever know)
Couldn't live a day without you girl
I need you and I wanna build my world around you
Baby I need you
Oh I need you (Baby)
Couldn't live a day without you
More than anyone could ever know (More than anyone could ever know)
Couldn't live a day without you girl
I need you and I wanna build my world around you
I need you
I need you (I need you)
(I want you) And I couldn't live a day without you (Couldn't live a day without you)
I need you (Yeah yeah)
More than anyone could ever know (More than anyone could ever know)
I need you (I need you)
(I want you) And I couldn't live a day without you (Couldn't live a day without you)
I need you (Yeah yeah)
I need you
Well I tried a special song
A love song just for you
I need you

After the song had ended, Ji-Eun could not help but feel so happy for the confession. Her face turns crimson red just thinking of the feeling of love that Young Bae have for her. 

"That's how I felt for you, Ji-Eun-ah..." Young Bae pulls her slowly to him, trying to see if she will make an attempt to stop him. Ji-Eun just allow him so and as she shyly place her hands on top of Young Bae broad chest, she watch as the man leaning down his face to her. She knows that he is about to give her first kiss and she is ready for it.

But unfortunately, as their lip is just a mere inch away, the door to her bedroom was kick open, revealing Seunghyun giving Young Bae a death glare.

"I thought that I have told you no monkey business with my sister, Dong Young Bae?!"


Additional characters ~ .

This story had been inspired by the song ~ 'I need you' sing by 3T.