G-Hyun Couple: ~ Love Story by Taylor Swift ~

♥ This I promise you...Saranghe ♥

“I want you to stay away from her!!” Woo Bin tighten his hold on Jiyong shirt collar as he pushed the smaller man harshly against the gritty wall. The action had caused the back of Jiyong head hitting the wall too. Blood oozing out of Jiyong broken lip where Woo Bin had previously punch him. Not only his face had received numerous punches from the taller guy but he had also been kick at his tummy which he tried to fend off the attack. Before he could even retaliate, Woo Bin had grabbed him and slammed him so harsh against the wall.

Jiyong watch the angry face of Woo Bin, with his saliva spitting on his swollen face. But Jiyong refused to feel threaten by this son of the . He love Seohyun and he will do everything to fight for their love. No one should have the right to break them apart when that will only makes their love so much stronger ever before. Even if he had to face Satan and fight him, he will do it willingly.

Staggeringly, with his split lips, he lashed out, “I’m not afraid of you…!!” With the remain of his strength linger in his battered body, he pushed his way out of Woo Bin tight grasped, even it ends up with his slumped down on the dirty ground.

“Not afraid? Take this…!!” Woo Bin then start to kick Jiyong on his tummy again but Jiyong was able to fight it off as he tackle the taller man legs and bring him down on the ground. His sudden attack took Woo Bin surprise where he least expected it. Jiyong gathered his strength to crawl over Woo Bin. “Why don’t you take this instead?!” and he swing his fist at the fallen man underneath him.

~~~

Seohyun could not stay focus to her reading. She keeps on glancing out of her bedroom window, for any sign of pebbles being thrown at the window glass. If it is not that, she gazed up at her wall clock where it shows 9:30pm. ‘Where is he? He should be here already by now.’ She mutter to herself as again, when she strained her neck to search the garden that just below her bedroom window, for any sign of her boyfriend. “Oppa…where are you…” she whispered to the silent night outside her bedroom. Only the sound of cricket could be heard.

Every single night, from almost a year now, Seohyun will sneak out to the garden to meet Jiyong when the latter had thrown small pebbles at her window. And the two lovers will spend the night away by just watching the beautiful night sky that stood glitters with stars. Sometime Jiyong will bring his old guitar where he will play their favourite songs. Most of the time Jiyong will sing and Seohyun will be mesmerize by his melodious voice. Sometime, after numerous urging from Jiyong, she will also sing and felt very embarrass by it.

“My singing is not as good as oppa.” She whined as she hid her face at Jiyong arm while holding tight that same arm.

“Said who? I really love to hear your sweet singing voice, Jagiya.” Jiyong console. “Come on, sing for me. Well there is only me here to hear your sweet voice.” Jiyong continues to urge her. “You can sing the choice of your song, Jagi.”

Only then did Seohyun looks up from her boyfriend arm, “Really?”

Jiyong smiled as he nodded his head while getting ready to play his guitar once she tell the name of her choice song.

“Love Story by Taylor Swift.” Seohyun giggled as she practicing her vocal cord before she begin to sing the first note of the song that she had love so much. For her, the song is so beautiful and she could feel that her relationship with Jiyong is almost similar with the loving couple in the song. The couple in that song seems to lead a forbidden love affair where the girl father had ask the boy to stay from his daughter. Well, the girl remains vigilant with her decision to stay in love with her lover, and had umpteen of times had suggest her lover to escape town but her lover remains quiet about it.

It does really happen in their relationship. Seohyun father had been against their relationship from the start. Not because Jiyong had comes from a poor family, but his family is just a middle income family where his father had earn his living as an employee of one of the restaurants that owned by Seohyun family. Even though Jiyong father had held the position as the restaurant manager, and Jiyong is one of the top student in the same university where Seohyun too had studied, it is not enough for him to trust Jiyong with his only daughter.

Despite every obstacles that both lovers had to go through, Seohyun believe that with times comes and with just ample of faith to go along with it, her father will see how priceless Jiyong is for her. Because he is everything for her as much as she is everything for him.

“Why do you really love this song?” Jiyong always asks whenever Seohyun had requested the song and each time that she had explained, the reasons remains the same. There are times when he too will sing the song for her and that’s when she is down with fever, or just wanted to be pampered by him.

“Well…the song is about us, pabo.” Seohyun smiled then she snuggled to her boyfriend, talking in her child-like voice.”I am praying extra hard nowadays during Sunday church for us to have the same happy ending like the couple in this song.” She felt Jiyong kiss the top of her head before he whisper to her, “Saranghe…jagiya.”

“1 – 2 – 3…”

‘We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes. And the flashback starts. I’m standing there. On a balcony in summer air…’

~~~

Jiyong sauntered to the direction of Seohyun house. No matter of how bad his situation is, he wanted to see his lover. Not that he will give up on her and their love that easily. He had make a promise to himself that they will have a happy ending in their love stories and he intend to fulfill it. All he needs to do is to prove to her old man that he is the one for Seohyun. He knows deep in his heart that Seohyun father who is better known as YG appa amongst the townspeople, is not a bad person to begin with, he just wants his daughter to be happy with a bright future ahead of her.

He had left Woo Bin lying semi consciously on the alley way where Jiyong had been dragged by the taller man. Woo Bin had not been left alone by Jiyong. He was with Jiyong father who had gone looking for him when he had failed to turn up for dinner.

“Son!! What happen here? And who is this man?!” Jiyong could only uttered a few details before he could takeoff to meet Seohyun. When his father had tried to stop him, he fight him off. “Seohyun-n…I need to meet her, appa…I love her…” Seeing the pleading looks of his son, he could only watch sadly as his son limply walking away from him. He pray to the Lord to protect his only son for any further misfortune and protect him always.

As Jiyong make it to the back gate of Seohyun family house, from the distance, he could hear a screeching sound from the direction of Seohyun bedroom. He tries to look up at the source of the voice but he could not fight off the dizziness that threaten to pull him down in the lower pit of unconsciousness. ‘Not yet…no not yet. Please let me see my angel face, Lord, please I begged you.’

Darkness finally rob his consciousness…

~~~

“Jagiya…please open your eyes…please…oppa…” As Seohyun begged her unconscious boyfriend as he laid on the bed of her parent large bedroom. Her mother had been trying to pull her away from the bed, so that the family doctor could take a good look at Jiyong. “Hush now, sweetheart. I’m sure he will pull it through. He is such a strong man…” It is heartbreaking for her to watch her only daughter crying her heart out, and it is much heartbreaking the badly injured Jiyong who still yet to come around for hours now.

YG appa too felt so deeply disturbed seeing Jiyong current state. He could not believe the son of his business partner had been the cause of Jiyong injuries. And both men had fought for the hand of his only daughter Seohyun. He shake his head for the trouble that this had caused from the 3 families. He had least expected such unruly behavior comes from the Kim family who had been known for their generous reputation in the society scene, especially their son that YG appa had regards him like his own son.

The Kwon family are the real victim out of this accident. Hours ago, he had heard Seohyun screaming that comes from her bedroom. Before he could reach the bedroom, Seohyun had dash out and head down to the gate of their garden. As they reached to where Seohyun was, they found Jiyong laying sprawled with his battered state. Immediately, he ordered his wife to call their family doctor and followed with Jiyong parent, before pulling Seohyun away so that he could carried the injured Jiyong into their house, with the help of his butler.

Now, the Kwon had arrived and had patiently waiting, with the rest of them, for Jiyong condition. YG appa had first known of the culprit to Jiyong injuries when his friend had called to ask for the Kwon residential number since the elder Kwon had been YG appa employee. When prod further, his friend had confess that he wants to apologize to his employee for his son behavior. YG appa could not express how angry he is with Woo Bin. He did not expect such rowdy behavior from a man that comes from a highly reputable family.

Yes, he knows that Jiyong might not be good enough for his daughter in term of monetary wise but it is his humble character that had impress him greatly, for this past few months. And without he realizing it, he had secretly hoping that Jiyong will turn out to be the right one for his only daughter Seohyun. And seeing how distraught Seohyun is, who seems refuse to stop crying over Jiyong battered state, he felt so sure that they are indeed so much in love with each other.

“Hee-Yeol sshi…” The thin man gaze up at his employer, slightly bow his head to show his respect. “Yes, sajangnim?”

“I am truly sorry on behalf of what Woo Bin had done to your son, Jiyong. I will bear all the expenses for Jiyong recovery.” YG appa wish that he could offer more than it is. His loyal employee just nodded his head solemnly. “Sajangnim, we may be lacking of money but we still have our pride.” Hee-Yeol said softly, his eyes never left but continue to watch his son laying helplessly on the large bed, with Seohyun keeping him accompany. He felt relieved that there was not much damaged had been done from his injuries. All they could do now is to wait for Jiyong to wake up from his unconsciousness.

He knows from the start of their love affair. They did not even try to hide their feelings for each other but unfortunately they had come from different family classes. Not once did he prevent Jiyong to break off his relationship but he had advice him to stay vigilant and think of a way to be together. He knows his son so well. If Jiyong had set his mind on something or in this case, someone, he will give his everything to fulfill his heart desire. So it will be useless to stop him now or ever.

In this situation, Hee-Yeol do not wish to take advantage out of his son misery, but he is Jiyong father and as a father, he wants the best for his son. If he had to lose his own dignity for the sake of Jiyong happiness, then be it.

“I just wants our children to be together, despite everything Jiyong have and will go through all these obstacles.”  He bravely see his sajangnim eyes, unflinching.

YG appa smiled as he nodded his head in agreement. “I could not want any less than that, Hee-Yeol sshi. I wants the same for them too.” Only now, both men could feel relax and smiles as YG appa continues to say, “We just need Jiyong to wake up now, before we can rejoice as one big family.”

~~~

“Jagiya…please wake up please…” begged Seohyun as her tears keeps pouring down her cheeks. She even dare leaning down and kiss Jiyong on his forehead. “I can’t live without you.” She tentatively laid her head on the right side of Jiyong head, nuzzled her nose as if to jolt him to wake up. Watching the steady breathing on his now and then rising chest, Seohyun whisper, “Do you want me to sing you our favourite song…?”

‘We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes…’

But before she could sing the next verse of the song, she was interrupted by the voice that she had been waiting to hear for hours now. Nothing else matter but him.

“THAT i-is yo-ur favourite son-g, pabo...”

Again, Seohyun was crying but with tears of joys after seeing her beloved Jiyong trying his best to smile at her with his split lip.

“I love you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional characters ~ YG (as Seohyun father), Yoo Hee-Yeol (as Jiyong father) & Kim Woo Bin (as Villain)

This story had been inspired by the song ~ 'Love Story' sing by Taylor Swift.