Wicked Guy

Say My Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Her POV

 

 

I woke up with a throbbing head ache. I glanced at our wall clock and sees the time; 5:45 am. I woke up quite... early. I grabbed my phone and it has 2 messages; one from an unknown number and one from Bom. "Sick rn" This girl, she's always lazy at things even typing messages, she prefers calls than text. She's so weird. So I am guessing that she won't be able to come to school today. I sighed. I beamed on the thought of I woke up quite early, and since that tragic experience at the bus I can't risk to get creep out again, yesterday is enough. So I decided then, that I will walk to school today.

Smiling, I open the text of the unknown number. "Soccer Field @3" My eyes arched at the message, who the hell is this? I chose to ignore the message instead. I put on my shoes and saw Sanghyun doing the same.

"Morning brat" I greeted. He just stuck his tongue at me. I chuckled and opens the door only to find his classmates waiting for him.

"Dog-poop will be out in a few seconds" I told them and walked away. I heard them calling my name and telling me to take care, and be careful on my way to school. And be warn. Or am I just hearing things. Be warn? But the voice didn't sound like Mir and G.O at all. I gulped and ignored it instead.

While walking down the busy street of the outskirts of Seoul, I can't help but feel uneasy all of a sudden, like there is something bad are bound to happen. I gulped and shook my head mentally. I stopped at the intersection of the pedestrian line infront of me as I eyed the red light and the number beside it counting to 0. I glanced right infront of me and felt a cringing all of a sudden, I shivered and felt goosebumps all over my body. Droplets of sweats form my forehead as the number beside the stoplight nears zero and it wasn't that hot either.

I looked straight ahead and froze on my spot when I saw a familiar hair color. He's wearing a shade and a scarf around his neck, slightly covering half of his face, only his nose were shown. My body shivered when he turned his head towards me and he's practically staring at me, I saw the people at the other side the road started walking towards the other side, I flinched when I felt people in my side started bumping me, of course I am standing on their way. I started walking ahead too as I looked for the silver headed guy once again, my eyes are literally going from left to right, and when my eyes spotted him, he is already walking straight at me.

I stopped on my tracks and he did as well when he is only a few meters away from me. I should be bothered right now-- no, scared as hell but I couldn't help but feel a little curious at this guy who stood before me. And it was utterly weird that people who were walking ahead of me didn't even dared to bump me on their way, same with his. It's like time stopped from the both of us and felt like our world went to slow motion.

 

"Never dare to run away from me"

 

"Never ever dare"

 

He said. No he didn't even opened his mouth to say those incredibly goose bumping words. It's like he's saying it on his mind and I heard it. It's like he specially delivered it to me, like he only wants me to hear it and for a second there, complete silence overflowed us while he was saying those words, so creepy. And before I knew it I snapped on my trance. blaring of the cars made me jump from my place and as I scans the crowd the red light is already at orange ready to go green, I quickly moved out of the way and held at my chest. I glanced back to where I stood last and saw the guy nowhere to be found.

What the hell does he mean by running away from him? As far as I know I didn't even knew that strange guy. Is he a ghost? Or?-- Am I in some kind of horror movie?!! NO! My life isn't a horror movie. Or is it just another illusion? Hallucination of mine? But how can I form that guy in my head? And I was sure as hell that I've never seen that guy before and never knew him ay all. I think I need to go for a check-up. And add the fact that my head keeps on aching. Maybe something's just wrong with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter