Silver Haired Guy

Say My Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Her POV:

 

 

My brother came knocking to my door telling me that dad went to grandpa's again and will not be here for the mean time and yelled at me for stop being a tardy brat and get ready to school. I groaned at him and spat that he's such a rascal and I'm his noona for pete sake!

"I'm so gonna kill you after school" I kicked my door in response for it's still closed and there's no way in hell I'll let him in my room, never ever. I huffed my way to my bathroom and looked at my wrecked self in my bathroom's mirror. I grabbed my toothbrush and grabbed the toothpaste and saw my treated arm, I jerked on my spot and left my bathroom and scanned my room. I tried to remember what the heck happened as to why am I even looking for someone I forgot the face with, but knew his name and his captivating brown orbs. I flinched on my spot as my tongue unconsciously muttered his name.

"Wu Yi Fan!" I hurriedly went downstairs only to find it empty. Holy cow! No Sanghyun means I'M LATE! We always go to school together, not together but at the same time because Bom always waits for me. Right Bommie! I ran towards our door and opened it. She's not there. And it was utterly weird she's not. I'm so dead!!

I ran to the bus stop and just my luck it's packed with people. I tried in any possible way to get in but it was too packed I didn't even get in. So I guessed I'll have to wait for another bus. I did wait and it came 5 minutes later. But the bus is packed with people too, add the people around me who's hopping in too. Me, being fragile didn't have the chance again. Darn! So I waited again. I glanced at my wrist watch and it says 8:05. I'm so dead for sure. I won't even be surprised if ever I'll have detention later. I cringed, remembering my last detention occurred. It was so boring and a jackass keeps on hitting on me. Luckily, though I still find him creepy; Chanyeol's there to keep my attention away from the jackass.

"I just wished I'll be the only one" because being alone is my way of fun. The bus came on halt right infront of me, without me noticing at all. If it didn't honked at all I could've missed it. And I was dead serious that I won't even let this heavenly bus took off without me. For it wasn't packed at all and there were tons of seat especially on the back! Yay for me. I went in and paid my bus fare and sit at the very back. Because it was peaceful and almost all of the people occupied the front seats. As soon as I sat down. I noticed someone at the other side of the seat behind, where I am seating right now. It was a guy and I supposed he is sleeping for his head were hung low and he's somewhat snoring, which I find cute because he snores so smoothly and I don't know. It was cute end of explanation.

I plugged in my earphone and listened to some music. As soon as one music finished I waited for the next song to play because it was dead silent and I was sure the guy on the other end of the long seat is already awake. I turned impatiently on my phone and I got shocked when it got jammed and lagged. I waited for it to work properly and sighed when it did and played a song all of a sudden. The song which I swore I've never heard before played all of a sudden. It was --- a terrifying song and last time I checked I never had a song like this before. I tried opening my phone but it won't even budge. I groaned in frustration and when I was about to take off my earphone, a voice were suddenly speaking the same time of the song. I gulped in fear and I suddenly feel someone's staring at me.Terrified, I tried my hardest to do not look at the guy at the very end of the seat I was sitting in and looked at the window instead. But I can still see his reflection and I was right he was looking at me and he suddenly smirked at me which I swear to any saint there is, it was ridiculously familiar and then I turned at my cellphone when I heard a voice saying something I didn't quite catch before it shuts down itself. I gulped in fear and noticed that my right foot is tapping furiously on the bus' floor and then I tilted my head and saw the guy still sleeping soundly but he's not snoring right now but his position now were still his position the last time I checked on him. THEN WHO THE HECK IS THE GUY AT THE WINDOW?!!!

I stood up and pressed the button that will let the bus driver know that I'll be getting off. And when I looked at my surroundings I sighed in relief when I saw my school few meters away from me. I stopped at the right time afterall. I glance at the bus who's now meters away from me and I swear to God I saw the guy looking at me!! I ran for my life. I tried convincing myself that the guy was probably pranking me. That he's the guy who smirked at the window's reflection and was only pretending that he's asleep after.

Bom nudge me and wakes me up from my reverie. "You're spacing out" She told me. I frowned and said sorry to her.

"And you still haven't told me the reason why you were late earlier"

"Sorry"

"And why do you keep on saying sorry? Is something bothering you? Or are you still sick? Or maybe some boy problem? Eyyy~" I rolled my eyes at her and glared after.

"I'll take option number one and the answer is no and yes. Kinda because I've got detention later and will have a community service for a week. Which is I'll be staying at school for another 4 hours. And no, The bus is packed with people so I can't get in" I explained. Bom frowned at me.

"I hate it when you answer all the questions I haven't even asked to you in one go! Now look there's no fun at it at all and no more topics great!" She nags and even frail her both arms in the air like she have given up and such. I laughed at her antics.

"There's more you know" I said. She stared at me confused. And when she got the idea her eyes widen.

"Yes, now let's go to the library" I told her and dragged her off her seat. She tried to complain and tried her hardest to get away.

"I hate cramming and Dara-yah midterms is not until next week!" She tried explaining.

"Then when will you study? the day after? You know me Bommie" Yes I'm the type of a student who study a week after a test. Whilst Bom studies the day after, but today she won't escape my wrath and she'll go study with me this instance, whether she likes it or not.

"Daraaa~" She cooed. I ignored her and continue my dragging session.

"Let's just go hunt boys" She said. I hissed at her. She do know I hate boys, they're jerks and only wants a relationship to get into their girl's pants.

"No" I stated firmly.

"There are tons of boys out there that aren't like Ji---" I glared at Bom and she realized what had she done so she quickly puts her hands on her big mouth.

"I--I'm so sorry" She said. I sighed and forgive her after.

"You... you can go if you want.. I-i'll just be at the library" At first I saw her eyes lighten up but it changed drastically when she noticed my tone.

"Look, you go to the library and I'll go buy you some ice cream? Deal?" She suggested. Well I guess Bom will always be Bom. I sighed and gave her my okay.

"Cool, call me" She gestured and left after. I heave a sigh and went my way to the library. I love going to the library but hated where it is located for I have to pass the soccer field to be able to get there, which means a looooong walk. Darn. I glanced at my wrist watch and the time says 1:36. I still have one and a half to cram before I can finally go to that stupid detention hall. Oh wondering why am I not in the room? it's because our teacher called in sick.

As I was walking pass by the field I saw a figure running around it. Probably one of the member of the soccer team who's practicing. I can't see his face because he's too far away from me. I don't know why but I ended up watching the figure instead. The way he kick the ball is way too cool and his speed and agility were beyond people's capacity or I'm just exaggerating. I found myself leaning on a tree trunk as I watch him practice. I wonder how he looks like. Probably handsome since almost all of the soccer team were quite a catch. And I'm so dead curious if he's one of them and I wished he is, okay I do hate boys but I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter