Vogue Dreams

Say My Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

Her POV:

 

My head suddenly feels heavy the day I returned to my school. School just started few weeks ago and Bom keeps on pestering me to come with her to the mall every time classes ends. But today I have to refuse her, telling her I'm not feeling well today. She gave me her puppy dog eyes, but she knew it won't work this time and even gave me a hug and reassurance that it's just a simple headache.

It was already 11 pm when I woke up due to the severe headache I'm feeling all of a sudden. Dad already gave me a few pills to ease the pain but I gueesed it didn't work at all. I stood up from my bed, holding my throbbing head at the same time and proceed to our kitchen to drink some banana milk. It always helps me ease my mind and any aches there is in a body. But this time I'm craving for some ice cream. It was a bad idea I know but I really am craving for some.

I stood up from our kitchen counter and grabbed my jacket and some spare cash and head out. The cold breeze hit my face all of a sudden giving me a hard time to breathe for a few seconds. I groaned in pain when my head suddenly aches once again. I cursed remembering last Tuesday that it rained and I got soaked in it. I shook my head and went to one of the nearest convenience store; that doesn't look like the nearest at all for it took me 15 minutes to finally get in the stupid convenience store. The guy at the cashier gave me his infamous smile, though for me it was creepy, his eyes were twitching and his teeth were as white as....some white sheets. Pearl is too mainstream. I gave him a nod and proceed to where the ice creams were. I picked a vanilla one and head to the cashier, sighing I felt his gaze at me and gave me another creepy smile.

"Good Evening Dara-shii" He greeted and punch in my ice cream. I just gave him a acknowledgement smile.

"Here" I gave him my payment but he only stared at me, or probably not at me but through me. I stared at him and I was right he's staring right through me. I looked at my back and only to see no one, i gazed back at him and saw him knotting his forehead. I gave him a weird look.

"Chanyeol what's wrong, it's like you've seen a ghost or something"

"I just did" It was the cue for the hairs all over my body to stand up. I groaned at him irritably and taps my right foot uncontrollably, a mannerism of mine whenever I felt scared.

"Stop scaring me Chanyeol" I gave him a stern look. But he only gulped and took my cash quickly and puts my ice cream in a plastic bag before calling out for his manager.

"I'll leave first, I have to drop Dara off her house" He told him. I gave Chanyeol a no-need look.

"You know you can't Kyungsoo's sick remember?" His manager reminded him. Chanyeol gulped in fear before turning his gaze to mine. I stared at him for a sec and grabbed my ice cream and was about to go when he told me to stop. I halt and turned to look at him.

"Just... Just be careful.. On your way home okay?" He told me. I scoffed at him and told him I already knew that. But he just gave me a worried look back, i waved him goodbye and went home.

As I was walking down at our now empty street. I fished out my phone and sees the time; 12:35. Wow I took longer than I thought I would. A sudden cold breeze rush through around me. It stayed for more than ten seconds, which is weird but I couldn't careless because my head started to thump. I fastened my pace and when I was a one street away from our house a wind brushed to me, it was so fast that I thought it was someone running fast through me. I felt it, and my thoughts suddenly came up with different reasons as to why. I stopped for a second and taps my right foot before proceeding again.

Another wind rushed past through me and I felt some sticky thing on my left arm. I gulped in horror. I looked at the sky and at first I thought I saw some silhouette of a someone but my mind were too preoccupied by the full moon and the dark sky above me. There's no stars at all. Meaning it might rain, again. And I don't want to risk my health no more.

Fastening my pace more I suddenly felt something on my left arm as I felt a pain runs through it. Holy cow! Someone's after me. This time I was sure because as soon as I glance at my left arm it has a large scratch on it and was bleeding. I screamed in horror as the words of Chanyeol came replaying on my mind. He told me to be careful. So that's why he insisted on taking me home. I gulped again in fear as my right foot unconsciously taps on its own. My mind completely went blank. But as a wind rushed pass through me again I quickly dialed 911 and when I was about to say hello someone already took it and throw it to the ground and pinned me to the nearest wall. I screamed in horror, again. Before closing my eyes on the impact. Tears started to swell on my eyes as my lips started to tremble.

"Shhh" I was about to scream for another help when he shut my mouth by using his hand and asked me to shut it for now. I was completely terrified for I knew that the owner of the hand were a guy and through his deep voice I knew for sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter