Chapter 7

Singing To The Moon

"What are we doing here?" Hyorin sighed as Kyuhyun dragged her into the movie theater. "Well Titanic 3D is playing and who doesn't want to see that." "I don't." Hyorin quickly replied. "Well I wonder who wants to see the great pictures I took of you the other da-" "I got it." Hyorin cut Kyuhyun off. "Titanic seems like a great choice. But after we watch the movie this whole thing is over, and you're going to delete the picture right?" "We'll see." Kyuhyun answered coyly. 

Promise me now Rose and never let go of that promise.

I promise.

Never let go...

I'll never let go jack, I'll never let go. I promise. 

Hyorin looked over and cracked up at the sight of Kyuhyun balling his eyes out. "How are you not crying this movie is so sad!" Kyuhyun whispered to Hyorin. "I don't know. I don't cry easily." She snickered as she handed Kyuhyun a napkin. "I didn't know you were that sensitive." She teased as she stuffed more popcorn into . "Hey aren't you eating too much, we got that to share." Hyorin handed Kyuhyun the bucket and laughed when he soon realized that there was no more popcorn inside of it. 

"Shhhh!" The people who sat around them began to feel annoyed. Kyuhyun looked around apologetically and shot a glare at Hyorin. "With a booming laugh like that we are bound to get caught." Kyuhyun whispered. Hyorin shrugged and turned her attention back to the movie. 


After the movie finished Kyuhyun took Hyorin to his car and began to drive home. "You... don't have anything to say to me?" Kyuhyun asked. Hyorin looked back at him in wonder. "Should I?" "JungJung I..." "No. Stop. This isn't fair. You don't get to call me that. The JungJung you knew died along time ago." Kyuhyun's car slowed as they reached SISTAR's dorm. "This is my stop. I think it would be best if we stayed away from eachother. You have a lot of skill in avoiding me, so I don't think that it will be a problem." Kyuhyun's face sunk. "That was low." He muttered. 


Kyuhyun walked into his dorm and was greeted by an excited Nana. "Nana, what are you doing here?" Nana smiled. "I was in my hotel all alone when I remember that I have a great friend who will keep me company." Kyuhyun sat on his bed. "I met Hyojung. I met Hyojung and I told her who I was." Nana looked up questioningly. "Hyojung from when we were younger?" He nodded. "Stay away from her." Nana continued angrily. Kyuhyun stood up. "You cannot tell me who to hang out with anymore. You broke up with me remember. You were there, you know how much I hurt her." Nana stormed out of the dorm. "After all of these years, she still tries to take what's mine." 

Nana stormed up to SISTAR's dorm and pounded the door. "KIM HYOJUNG come out". Hyorin, disoriented, opended the door. "Who are you?" "Don't play innocent, JungJung." Her nickname sounded like a curse when Nana said it. "Nana. How did you find my house?" Nana walked around the dorm. "You sure have made a name for yourself my little JungJung." "Don't call me that." Hyorin replied sternly. "Is that what you told Kyuhyun when you saw him?" 

"What's going on Hyorin?" Bora asked stepping out of her bedroom. "Who is this person?" "Ah unnie don't worry about me and just go back to sleep." Hyorin replied keeping her gaze on Nana. Bora sensed that something was wrong. "What are they talking about mentioning Kyuhyun. Bora reached for her phone and dialed Kyuhyun's number, but it went straight to voicemail. "He needs to know what's happening" Bora muttered frustrated. She placed her phone in front of the door. "Hopefully he gets the message." 

"Get out of my house Nana." Hyorin said once Bora left the room. "You know how hard it was to get Kyuhyun to leave you the first time. Stay out of his life once and for all. He was mine. He loved me first." "What are you talking about." "I was his number once when we were younger, but then you had to come along and ruin it. Now that I'm finally by his side again of course you have to be there messing things up again." 

"Does Kyuhyun know how evil you are? How much you tormented me when I was younger. I was a child!" Hyorin was yelling now. "I pray to God one day he sees the real you." Nana smirked. "Trust me Kim Hyojung. Kyuhyun has seen many sides of me. How many sides did you have to show to get where you are and to who? Your CEO? Times have changed. You don't matter to anyone. You're replaceable."

 "GET OUT. I got to where I am from talent and nothing else. Sides of my self? You make me sick." Hyorin shouted with tears in her eyes. 

"How else could an ugly girl like you become a star?" Nana scoffed. "Let this be a warning. Stay away from what's mine or else." She continued as she walked toward the door. "Stop crying JungJung. You look even uglier when you cry."

Nana stared at the stairs leading to SISTAR's apartment. "I'll teach Kyuhyun to love me again." She closed her eyes and fell.

Kyuhyun looked at his phone. "Bora left me a message? I wonder what that's about." Right at that moment Sungmin ran into his room. "Kyu, it's Nana. She's in the hospital."