Chapter 1

Singing To The Moon

"Let it go, let it go

Can't hold me back anymore"

 

Where is that voice coming from? Kyuhyun thought as he looked around aimlessly.

 

"Let it go, let it go

Turn my back and slam the door"

 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He saw a shadow move in the moonlight. "Hyung! What are you doing? We have an early schedule tomorrow morning." "Oh, sorry I'm coming now. I am just hearing things I guess." It sounded so real. I have to find her. Kyuhyun though as he looked outside for the last time. She had the most beautiful voice he had ever heard.

 


 

Kyuhyun walked towards out of his room and towards the kitchen looking for something to eat for breakfast. "Are you okay?" Sungmin asked as he looked at Kyuhyun anxiously. "I'm fine." Kyuhyun said as he brought he brought him lips into a smile. "Will you ever be able to forget her? I hope that one day you will be able to smile for real." He nodded.

"On a happier note, I heard that Kim Hyorin is going to be a guest on KBS Hello with you  today. I'm jealous!" Sungmin said as he playfullly pushed Kyuhyun. "Hyorin?" Kyuhyun asked. "Who's that?" "You don't know SISTAR's Hyorin? The new y queen of Kpop" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "I don't have any interest in those over exposed y concepts."

"What? They are so much more than that. Just listen -" "I don't want to, and I'm going to be late for filming at this rate. I'll see you later!" Kyuhyun replied as he speed towards the door. The song from last night replaying in the back of his mind.

Kyuhun sat in the waiting room for KBS Hello bored out of his mind. Ah, I forgot how long the waiting period is before filming starts. Kyuhyun thought as he reached for his pocket. Huh? That's weird I remember bringing my phone out with me today. It must be in the car then. After retriving his phone from his car he walked back towards the waiting room while playing Candy Crush, when out of nowhere he fell backwards after hitting a wall, or so he thought. 

"Sorry." he heard a voice say as he fumbled around helping her get all of her papers together. "Rather than apologizing, you should watch where you are going next time." He said as he handed her the papers and her cellphone.

"Excuse me? I should be saying that to you" The girl replied as he gave him his cellphone. Kyuhyun looked down to see girl with tanned skin and thick bangs glaring up at him. "Maybe if you were watching where you were going instead of staring at your phone this wouldn't of happened." 'First and foremost" Kyuhyun began, "What are you doing here? This place is closed off to fans." He added as he shoved her towards the exit sign.

The girl scoffed. "I'm here to film obviously." The girl replied as he showed him the cue cards that she had been holding which had the words KBS Hello Kim Hyorin on the front.

So you're the Hyorin that Sungmin was talking about. "Oh... well... that's..." "I'll take that as an apology, Take care sunbaenim" Hyorin answered smiling as she left. What did she call me? Sunbaenim? Why did that sound like a curse word coming out of . "Yah!" Kyuhyun yelled hoping to get the last word but Hyorin was already too far away.

"Ah I should've said something before she left." he messed up him hair in frustration. I'll get her back. She's won this battle, but I'll win the war. "Kyuhyun what are you doing just standing there? Filiming is starting up now." SJ's manger asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm coming."

 


I know I said a new fic was going to be up on Saturday but I started thinking about what to write (Instead of studying for school) and decided to put out the new chapter this morning.

I know that it's a short chapter. But chapter 2 will be up real soon!