Chapter 2

Singing To The Moon

Filming lasted forever. Kyuhyun thought as he sat in the car while his manager drove home. "How did the filming look from where you were?" he asked his manager. "Great. Hyorin looks so pretty in person." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "I was asking about me not that arrogant girl H- Hyo.. whatever her name is." "Oh, I sorry. I got carried away." "Anyway" Kyuhyn began "How far are we away from the dorm?" "Not far, we'll be there very soon." His manager answered.

Might as well play some Candy Crush. Kyuhyun reached for his phone in his pocket. Wait, this is weird. I don't remember having flowers as the background on my phone. Who's phone is this? Suddenly, the phone rang. 

"H.. Hello" Kyuhyun answered. "HEY THIEF! I don't know who you are or how you got my phone but you better give it back to me while I'm asking nicely." Kyuhyun pulled the phone away from his ear. "WHAT? THIEF?" "Did I stutter? That is what you call someone who steals." Wait a minute... this voice sounds oddly familiar. It's that rude girl from eariler today. "HYORIN?"

"H..How do you know my name?'" Hyorin wavered. "Perhaps, are you a saseang fan or a stalker?" "STALKER?" Kyuhyun scoffed. "Listen here Hyorin, I am Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior. I don't know how people like you talk to your other seniors. But, I will be treated with respect." He retorted. "People like me? Listen well sunbaenim, You have to treat people with respect to get respect." Hyorin protested.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes"Oh really, I wonder how many people on your phone agree with you. A dim girl like you doesn't even have a password on their phone. Should I ask your twitter followers first or should I text your friends?" He smirked. I got you now Kim Hyorin.

"Are you threatening me?" Hyorin chucked. "I have your phone too you know." I forgot about that.  I didn't think that far ahead. "You have more than 2 times the amount of followers that I do. I'll ask them first to get a wider range of responses. Oh, look. You don't have a password on your phone either." "You wouldn't" he fumed.  Kyuhyun sighed as he heard her laugh from the other end.

Kyuhyun quickly went on twitter from her phone. Wow, she has a lot of followers for a rookie. "Hyung, is SEASTAR very popular these days?" Kyuyun asked his manager as he parked the car.

"YAH, It's SISTAR not SEASTAR. I don't know about internationally but they are everywhere in Korea. I can't believe that you haven't heard of them." His manager responded. "I haven't been listening to music much lately. It reminds me too much of her." Kyuhyun disclosed. The mood became awkward as they walked into the dorm.

Kyuhyun looked at her phone. She hasn't done anything yet right. He refreshed his twitter page while he crossed his fingers. But it was all in vain. He smile dropped as he looked at his twitter page. "These days I've been listening to SISTAR. They're the best aren't they? Kim Hyorin Fighting!"  Ok Hyorin, Let the games being.

I can't lose to her. Kyuhyun opened up her account and laughed as he typed: Not as cool as you oppa <3 <3 SJ oppas fighting too! <3 Kyuhyun oppa is the best! He's so handsome! Twitter's no fun. Let's look at her messages instead. Wow, she has a lot of celebrity friends. Bada, Ailee, DJ DOC, Park Seo Joon and even Sungmin.

"Wait, Sungmin?" Kyuhyun reiterated. "Did you call me?" Sungmin asked coming out of his room. "Sungmin hyung, are you close with Hyorin?" he asked. "We're good friends. After doing that dating show for Lunar New Year we decided to keep in touch." Sungmin explained. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason." Kyuhyun responded. Sungmin's phone vibrated and a weird expression came onto his face. "Kyuhyun-ah. I didn't know that you felt this way about me. Why did you have to text it. You can tell me face to face." Sungmin laughed. "What are you talking about." Kyuhyun asked as he grabbed the phone from his hands.

From: Kyuhyun

To: Sungmin

Hyung, I don't know how to tell you this. So I am just going to text it to you. I'm in love with you. I always have been and always will be. <3

"KIM HYORIN I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS." Kyuhyun shouted. "What's going on?" Sungmin asked. "I'll explain later." He responded as he took out her phone and dailed his number. "YAH, KIM HYORIN. WHERE ARE YOU. LET'S MEET."

 

 


Sorry for the long wait. I've been really busy with school lately. I'm working on chapter 3 now! Expect it soon!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Duday07 for making the cover!! Be sure to check out some of her stories!