Chapter 8

Singing To The Moon

Kyuhyun

"Nana's in the hospital? What happened to her? Is she okay?" Kyuhyun asked while rushing to find his car keys and head out the door. "The hospital didn't give many details of the incident. Apparently her condition is stable, she fell down the stairs, and has some brusies and a broken arm." Sungmin answered. 


Hyorin 

"Hyorin, please come out of your room" 

"Hyorin, you're scaring us we just want to take care of you" 

Each of the SISTAR members tried their hardes to get Hyorin to come out from her room. When their efforts were in vain, they tried calling Kyuhyun. "Hello" Sungmin answered. "Sungmin! Why are you answering Kyuhyun's phone?" Bora exclaimed. "It's a long story, Kyuhyun hasn't been home in a while as one of his friends is in the hospital." Sungmin replied. "Oh wow, that's terrible. Anyway, Sungmin, is there anyway that you can come up and talk to Hyorin. She has been locked in her room for days, she barely eats." "What?! Why?" "I guess we boh have long stories" "I guess so. I'm coming now." 

"Hyorin, It's me Sungmin. Please let me in." Sungmin gently knocked on the leader's room door. Everyone gasped as they all heard the door unlock and Sungmin was allowed to come inside. He nodded at the memebers to tell them they they can go do what they have to do and he headed inside. "Oppa.." Hyorin cried from under her bed sheets. "Shhh..." Sungmin answered as he climbed in the bed with her. "Don't say anything. Let's sleep first Okay?" Sungmin pulled Hyorin closer and she layed her head on his chest. "Will you sing a song for me?" Hyorin pleaded. Sungmin smiled and started to sing. 

Baby was it a dream When I look at you

My heart seems to burst, everything seems to melt

I don't want to wake up

Baby when I'm looking back

You know you were all I had

After Hyorin drifted off to sleep, Sungmin pulled up the sleeves to Hyorin's sweater to inspect her forearm. "Oh thank god you're not cutting again." Sungmin whispered as he kissed the sleeping girl's forehead. "Hyorin, I wish you would tell me who is it that makes you do this yourself." 


Nana

Nana lay in her bed with her arm in a sling and a small smile on her face. "You're lucky that these are the only injuries you sustained Kim Nana" the doctor said as he left Kyhyun and Nana alone in the room. I knew you would come back to me. Nana thought as she looked on a Kyuhyun who stared at her with worry all over his face. 

"Nana, how did this happen? How did you fall down the stairs!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he looked over Nana's injuries. "I mean you have a cast on your arm now and last time I saw you, you were perfectly fine!"

He already cares for me, I just need him to remember why he loved me.  "I don't know!" Nana answered as she held for Kyuhyun's hand. "Last thing I remember I was in SISTAR's dorm and then I was on the floor."

"You went to SISTAR's dorm?" Kyuhyun stood up releasing himself from Nana's grasps. "Why were you there?" "I went to see Hyojung. I just wanted to say Hi and sorry for what had happened when we were younger. But..."

"But what Nana, What happened?"

"Well, Hyojung or Hyorin as she goes by now got really angry with me and starting yelling at me and... Ow!" Nana reached for her head as she winced in pain. "I don't know Kyu it hurts when I try to remember what else happened that day." 

"Don't stress yourself trying to remember now, we'll worry about this later." Kyuhyun answered as he patted Nana on the head. "The doctor said that you are okay to discharge so we'll go sign you out now." "Kyu, is it okay if I stay with you for a day or two. I'm scared to be alone." Nana pleaded. 

"Yeah, I guess that's okay." Kyuhyun answered. "I'm going to bring my car around. I'll be right back."

Nana nodded and looked up at the ceiling with a grin. Kim Hyojung, I've got you now. 



Short update I know, I owe you guys a big chapter which will be coming up Friday so look out for it! I hope you guys are still interested in this story. I've been thinking about plots for another story after this one finishes. But don't worry, we still have many chapters to come with this one. Especially since Nana has come around to stir up some drama!

Well, guys let me know what you think and if you guys have any ideas for future chapters or guess on how you think this is all gonna go down don't forget to comment!

I was also thinking about doing a cool thing with either this story or another one in which one of you guys can get to be written into this story as a character. You guys would get to choose the name and personality and everything. I think this would be a cool present for the readers since I've been leaving you hanging for so long~

Well these are just some things floating in my head. 

Until next chapter, 

Happy Reading!

nat0503