JunSeung ALERT!!:D

Person From The Past

 

Junhyung always admiring this guy in front of him,the one who  makes his heart beating faster.his doe eyes,his smile and his kindness.slowly he grabbed Hyunseung’s hand making the older shocked a bit.”what happen…baby?”Junhyung with his husky voice asking the older nicely.

“…”Hyunseung just staring at the young one and took a deep sigh.”can we just be a friend?”asked Hyunseung.Junhyung frowns and held Hyunseung’s hand tight.”why you say that?”he asked him.”you know about sin right?”he  said.

“Hara…she must asked you about this right?don’t listen to her..”he said.”no,I never had a contact with her",he lied."it’s just…we can’t be always like this forever.in the future you have to get married and having a children..”

“we can married too,and about the children..we can adopted some…”

Hyunseung shook his head,“no…”he tried to loose his hand from Junhyung but failed.

Junhyung staring at his eyes,searching some joke on hyunseung’s eyes,“you are not joking,right?”he looked at the floor,loose his hand from Hyunseung.

“but…you know that I love you and you love me too right?”asked Junhyung.

“I know that,clearly…“Hyunseung felt his eyes wet.he don't want this to ended,but...he have to end this quickly.

Junhyung looked at Hyunseung,he really can't believe that word can came up from Hyunseung's mouth,but he have to admit it,that everything that Hyunseung said is...true.

“can we had the last date?”asked Junhyung and looked back at hyunseung.His eyes already wet with his tears.the joker is crying.”yes,we can…”

Hyunseung just be a silent as a rock when he on the way to back to dorm in Junhyung’s car.Junhyung also did the same things.both of them still don’t felt sure about what just happenend earlier.

‘Hara really love him.if I keep staying between them it will only hurt myself more deep.and Dara noona…he truly love Jiyong hyung...’,he know that already…

Junhyung stopped the car,Hyunseung looked at the outside.”where are we?”he looked at Junhyung,he just be silent and straight looked at the outside.Han River.

“let’s we go out for a while”Junhyung said and loose the seat belt,feeling that Hyunseung just staring at him,he said,”please…”

Hyunseung bit his lips and nods,he loose the seatbelt and opened the door.

Han River at night is so cold,Hyunseung and Junhyung just walking by the river.Hyunseung who walked beside Junhyung close his jacket tightly.The younger know that the older felt cold linked his arm around Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“you have to tell me if you feel cold..”he said.Hyunseung just nodded.’why he so nice to me when I already said the rude thing ever toward him?it’s make me feel guilty’Hyunseung thought.

They walked and walked and stopped at the ‘Pojangmacha’,”we have to full fill our stomach,you don’t eat your dinner right?”asked Junhyung at the older one who just shook his head.They standing and looked at the food,Hyunseung swollen hardly and rubbed his stomach he really hungry,and crying make him more hungry.Junhyung who saw it just chuckled and covered his mouth.

“wae?”asked Hyunseung.

“ani..you just look…so…cute…”Junhyung said it and Hyunseung blushed.”go eat those food..”Junhyung pick ddeokbeokki and feeding Hyunseung.

“say aaaaa…”he ordered.Hyunseung looked at Junhyung and opened his mouth,but Junhyung tricked him,he not feeding the older he ate the ddeokboeki by himself,the older pouted and slapped his hand in front of the younger’s chest.”ara..ara…I just kidding…”Junhyung smiled and pick the other ddeokbeokki,this time he really feeding the older.

After eating at Pojangmacha they sat on the grass looking at the river who look so calm and peace.Junhyung laid Hyunseung’s head on his shoulder.took some deep breathe Junhyung asked Hyunseung,”are you really want to end this,hyung?”asked Junhyung.

Hyunseung don’t want to ended this,but he must.at least for a moment he don’t want having any trouble causes of their relationship,he woke up to facing Junhyung and rubbed his hand on Junhyung’s cheeks.the way he touch junhyung’s cheeks make the younger closed his eyes and feeling the hand on his cheeks.

”mianhae,Junhyung-ah..but yes.we have to end this relationship…”he said almost choked in his own word.Junhyung opened his eyes,shocked with what Hyunseung just said.He search in hyunseung’s eyes,finding that his words is only a jokes.but,no.Hyunseung telling the truth.Junhyung sighed but finally he nods.

”I understand hyung.we end like this but you have to know that I’m still love you.No matter what…”Junhyung said and grabbed Hyunseung’s neck pulled his face closer to Hyunseung.he gluped when he looked at Hyunseung’s lips.”I’m gonna miss this lips”he said and meet the older’s lips.the kiss is soft and full of love.

“me too…”hyunseung thought.

===

3 more chapter to the ended of story,so...please...comment?:3