Nightmare

Person From The Past

 

Junhyung pulled off his clothes change it with his pajama,standing there,he looked at the guy who slept beside him,sleep like a princess,so peace and beautiful,he smile.Met with Hyunseung are a destiny for him.both of them are down that time,together they solved their problem,faces it together and always supported each other.

”I don’t know what happen if I never met you that time seungie-ah…”he whispering and crawled to his bed,laid his back and looking at the top bunk up him and turned around to saw Hyunseung.

”you are my everything…”

===

Meanwhile,Hyunseung had a dream,Jiyong standing in front of him,with his warm smile.He held out his hand waiting Hyunseung to grabbed it,Hyunseung smiled and tried to grabbed Jiyong’s hand,but suddenly he felt other hand stopping him,he turned around.Junhyung.

With a sad face that never he saw before in Junhyung’s face,he look desperate now,Hyunseung can saw Junhyung tried to say something,something who definitely Hyunseung knows.

”don’t leave me…”.

He said and tears starting to poured out on his face.Behind Junhyung he saw Hara standing behind Junhyung,she staring at Hyunseung. Hateful.

With hateful face Hara staring at Hyunseung,intimidate him for leaving Junhyung.his head became dizzy.he touched his head for not knowing who should he choose,he turn his head back to Jiyong,hoping that he can help him solved his problem,but how shocked him after saw there is someone standing beside Jiyong with eyes full of tears begging Jiyong to be with her,but Jiyong kept ignoring her.Dara.

He know that girl,the noona who so nice to him.noona that he know really love Jiyong.

He can’t choose he kept standing between Junhyung and Jiyong.

“what are you waiting for Seungie-ah?”asked Jiyong.

”I know you believe this time will come someday,and the time was come now,please comeback to me…”said Jiyong.

Hyunseung held out his hand to grabbed Jiyong’s but suddenly he heard Dara said something between her tears.

”don’t!please seungie-ah..you know that I already love him in the first place..”said Dara.

Hyunseung remembered the time when he still a trainee and Dara always talking with him,telling about their crush and etc.He know well that Dara always staring at Jiyong,and telling him how cool Jiyong when he rapping.Hyunseung don’t want to be called a traitor but his heart can’t lied,he love Jiyong too.and Jiyong love him back.

“so,you leave me now?just like this?”Junhyung’s voice suddenly making Hyunseung turned back to Junhyung’s.His face is looked horrible.Tired,sad,disappointed,and anger is mixed on Junhyung’s face now.

”a-ani..”Hyunseung tried to wiped Junhyung’s tears,but Hara slapped his hand away from Junhyung.

”don’t touch him!”she said.Junhyung just cried.Hara hugged him and rubbed her cheek on Junhyung’s shoulder.

Hyunseung can’t really choose,he squat between them holding his head tight.”why my live have to be like this!!!”he screamed.

someone shook his body,”hyunseung-ah…seungie…”

He opened his eyes and sat on his bed,sweat making his clothes soaking,Dujun with a worried face looking at Hyunseung.”are you okay?”asked him.Hyunseung panting,a little bit relief that he just dreaming.

”drink this water…”Dujun held out a glass and gave it to hyunseung.

Hyunseung nods and drank it,he looked at the bed beside him,knowing what’s on hyunseung head dujun said,”Junhyung already leave…he have something to do in the office..”Hyunseung nods.

“have a nightmare?”asked Dujun,hyunseung nodded.

”it’s okay…it’s already over…”Dujun said and Hyunseung hair and smiled.

”go take a bath now,and don’t forget your lunch,you already skip your breakfast …”remind Dujun and stood up.Hyunseung followed him,and grabbed his towel.”ne…”dujun smiled and waved toward him.

”I have other schedule,and have to go now,bye seungie-ah…”

”be careful,dujun-ah…”Hyunseung waved back.after Dujun leaved he deeply sigh.”this is will be hard for me…”

===