Dara And Hara Dislike This

Person From The Past

 

“see you later seungie-ah,,,”Jiyong waved at Hyunseung who standing outside of his car,today is the best day for him,he felt like Hyunseung finally letting him to be more close with him,”another day and Hyunseung will be back to me…”he thought and drove the car leaving hyunseung who smiled and kept waved until Jiyong car already out from his sight.

he turned around walked to his dorm when suddenly he saw someone already standing in front of him with dark aura beside him,”Junhyung?”asked Hunseung.

”where did you go?why don’t you answer my call?why don’t you tell me first?why you..?”before Junhyung finished his word he ran towards Hyunseung and hugged him tightly,”don’t you know how worried I am waiting you accept my call?”Junhyung mumbled on Hyunseung’s hug.

”mian…”that’s the only word that came out from Hyunseung’s voice.”you make me worried to die..”Junhyung said.Hyunseung just silent and rubbed Junhyung’s back.

”I thought you want to leave me..”

===

Dara heard the door opened,Jiyong came in with bright smile and he ran toward Dara and hugged her tightly.swung her making her screamed,”stop it,Ji…”she said.He put her back on the ground and asking her,”do you know what make me happy today?”

“what is this?”Dara waiting his answered and folding her hands in front of her chest.”me and Hyunseung are together now..”after that a smile on Dara’s face fade.

The time was come,the time when Dara have to leave Jiyong,but she can’t gave up just like that,she don’t want Jiyong back again to Hyunseung.they can’t…just can’t.She walked to their room and grabbed her phone,texting Hyunseung,”seungie-ah..this is noona…”

**

Hara closed the door harshly,Junhyung’s behave is really pissed her.She tried to understand Junhyung,knowing that he still can’t forget about Hyunseung.but look what he did to her?he treat her just like his slave.This is all Hyunseung’s fault!why he always bothering their relationship?why?why?

The next day,Hyunseung met Dara in the Café that they used to visit in the trainee days.He sat across Dara,with Dara who just looked at her coffee.

”why you call me noona?”asked Hyunseung.stupid question he thought,of course Dara came here for talking about Jiyong.”you know about our promise before right?”asked Dara,she tried to looked at Hyunseung’s eyes,finding something in his eyes.

-“the person from the past is nothing,you have to forget about someone who ever you love and never look back on them,promise?”-

This is the promise that they make when they are still a trainee in YGent.that time Hyunseung is feel down because the girl that he love leaved him and Dara just broke up with her boyfriend.both of them making it,”just remember this for the future so you wont be hurt anymore”Hyunseung the one who said that now regret it.he ate his own word.and he can’t break their promise.

“I remember,noona…”Hyunseung said don’t dare to look at Dara.

”you know me well right seungie-ah..i just…I love Jiyong with all my heart,when he loosing you,I stay by his side bring back the old Jiyong that you know now…”Dara is a nice girl,she always treat Hyunseung just like her brother,he don’t want to be called a traitor by a noona that he love.

”yes,noona..i know..me and Jiyong hyung just a friend..”Hyunseung said.”but,he want more than a friend,seungie-ah..”Dara hold Hyunseung’s hand.

”can you tell Jiyong that you can’t be with him anymore?”asked Dara.

Dara right,Hyunseung already had Junhyung so Jiyong already had Dara,he looking at Dara’s eyes,finding something desperate on her eyes,he hold Dara’s hand back.

”yes,noona…”he smiled.Dara also smiled.She is a nice girl and he can’t hurt her.never.she doesn’t deserved to be hurt.he is the one who deserved it.

After took a farewell hugs Hyunseung walked back to B2ST dorm,but he stopped when he felt his phone vibrated.he saw it,”Hara” he took a deep breathe and answered it.”yoboseyo?”he said.

"Oppa..mianhae for being rude to you...but can you just leave Junhyung for me?"

--

Hyunseung hung up the phone and kept standing there his felt like his feet can’t stand anymore.he almost fell to the ground but a hands grabbed him,”Seungie-ah..gwenchanha?”the husky voice asked him worriedly.He could not remember exactly the words that come out from Hara's mouth.It's too harsh,and he can't imagine that a girl like Hara can said that clearly without making any mistake.

"Dujun-ah..."Hyunseung looked at Dujun and hugged him tightly.He cried.He cried in front of his Leader,Dujun hugged him back and rubbing Hyunseung's back."I'm here,seungie-ah..."

===

Mianhae Dara and Hara's fans~>.< and thanks for reading,your comments make my days~:D *whispering*I'm Daragon shipper~>.< and Junseung Shipper!!hahha...*i talked non sense~

\(O)/

(i left this here)