♡ Chapter 2

Shape of My Heart

B.A.P - Lovesick


"I thought you said you weren't going to Hongdae?" BamBam asked Luhan.

"I said I wasn't going with you guys. I'm here to hang out with my brother," Luhan calmly retorted.

"Brother?" JR, Jackson, and Yugyeom asked in unison.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that?" Luhan said.

"Yeah, I do. Luhan, you don't have a brother. You only have one sister," JB sneered.

"Who said my best friend isn't my brother?" Luhan said.

"So we're all your brothers?" Jackson asked.

"Who said you guys were my best friends?"

"The , Lu. You do know that you shouldn't be messing with us. We could crush your little brother here right now. Yugyeom!" JB snapped his fingers and in an instant, Sehun was lying on the ground while holding his jaw in pain, while Yugyeom was pinned down by Luhan who was resisted by Mark and BamBam.

"Let's stop. Come on, we're gonna be late, hyung," Youngjae said, but was ignored by the rest.

"He's older than most of you. Don't you ing dare lay your hands on him," JB growled as they started to crowd and beat Luhan up. Youngjae only stood aside and stared at the sight before him guiltily.

"Lu hyung!" was the last thing Luhan heard before blacking out.

"Help!" A boy came scrambling in as Aecha was about to close the shop.

"Help! My brother is out there getting beaten up by a gang!" he panted.

"What gang?" Chanyeol, Aecha's brother came.

"I don't know. Something seven. Please, he won't last much longer. He was protecting me," the boy was in the verge of tears as they ran out the shop only to see the meant boy lying on the streets, unconscious.

"Lu hyung!" the boy ran and approached him, while Chanyeol and Aecha trailed behind. Aecha gasped when he saw the face.

*Its... him.*

"We need to get him out of here. Will it be okay if we bring him to our apartment?" Chanyeol asked.

"As long as you can help him, please," the boy pleaded.

"Okay. Help me lift him up, please," Chanyeol said as the boy and him lift the unconscious boy up.

"Ugh."

"Hyung, you're awake!" Sehun rushed to Luhan. Luhan blinked as his blurry eyesight turned clear. He saw Sehun, a tall boy with large ears and fluffy hair, and...

*It's her.*

"Where are we, Sehun?" Luhan asked.

"Hyung, Chanyeol-ssi and Aecha-ssi were very nice to bring you to their apartment," Sehun said as the tall boy gave him a glass of water.

*Their apartment? Does it mean...* Luhan took the glass out of Chanyeol's hand, weakly.

"Thank you for your hospitality," Luhan stood up and bowed to Chanyeol and Aecha, but was stopped by Sehun and Aecha.

"You haven't fully recovered, Lu. Now sit down. Chanyeol-ssi and I will track down the gang. What's the name of the gang?" Sehun said.

"Sehun, it's dangerous. They would beat you up worse than what they did to me," Luhan shook his head.

"The. Name. Of. The. Gang," Sehun insisted.

"Sehun—"

"THE NAME OF THE GANG!" Sehun snarled.

"Fine. GOT7," Luhan sighed.

"Thank you," Sehun cooed happily and left the room. It was only later when Luhan realized he was left with Aecha inside.

"Are you guys really brothers?" Aecha suddenly asked.

"You could say it like that," Luhan scratched his head.

"You guys look alike yet you guys don't look alike," she said as she walked towards Luhan.

"Really? And why is that?" Luhan said, inhaling as she took a seat next to him.

"I don't know. When you say bothered me inside," Aecha said as she turned her head to Luhan.

"I'm Park Aecha. You?"

"Luhan."

"Nice meeting you, Luhan."

"I could say the same to you too."