∞ Flashback 1

Shape of My Heart

Backstreet Boys - Shape of My Heart


"Lu! Where are you going after this?" Minseok asked.

"Nowhere specific. Just hanging around Hongdae with Sehun, I think," Luhan said while looking around for Sehun.

"Really? I thought we could go to the arcade in Myeongdong or something. You could ask Sehun too," Jongdae said. Luhan was tempted to join them until Sehun came.

"Hyung! Are you ready?" Sehun cheerfully walked to him.

"Hun, the guys are going to an arcade in Myeongdong. I want to go with them, but do you?" Luhan carefully asked.

"Oh," Sehun's face fell, "I guess I'll be going with Jongin then."

"No, I'll go with you," Luhan rushed to Sehun.

"No need hyung, you can go with them. Seriously," Sehun said.

"Are you playing the guilt trip?" Luhan suspiciously asked Sehun.

"Wha- No! You seriously can go with them, I'll look for Jong-" Sehun didn't have the chance to finish his words because he was dragged away by Luhan.

"Minseok! I won't be joining you guys! I'll be with Sehun, see you!" Luhan cried to the others as he ran for the bus station with Sehun.

"Hyung, you didn't have to do that. You can join them. What's the fun in hanging around with me? I''m 4 years younger than you," Sehun said.

"No, it'd be no fun hanging with the,. Eitherway, it's rather fun hanging around with someone younger than you or older than you. You don't easily get judged and you can trust them anytime you like. Now come on Hun. Don't be a party pooper and let's enjoy the day," Luhan grinned as they entered the bus that goes to Hongdae.

"Hyung, where should we go?" Sehun asked as they walked around mindlessly.

"I don't know. Where should we go?" Luhan asked the same question without thinking.

"What about the spicy rice cake store around here? I heard they serve the best rice cakes!" Sehun said and dragged Luhan away.

"Go on Hun. My treat," Luhan said as they queued for the rice cakes when he looked outside and saw a haggard looking girl.

*She's... beautiful.* Luhan absent-mindedly thought.

The girl was looking around in alarm, looking very scared. She only wears a white t-shirt and simple shorts, but to Luhan, she's beautiful.

"Hyung! Hyunggg!!" Sehun waved his hand in front of Luhan's face.

"Oh- What is it?" Luhan moved his head towards Sehun's face.

"Were you looking at a girl?" Sehun asked with a teasing tone.

"I- Wha- No!" Luhan spluttered.

"Eyy, don't lie hyung. Somehow, how much you're really not into girls even though girls are into you, one day there'll be one girl who will carve your stone hearted heart." Sehun said dreamily. Luhan only looked at Sehun in alarm.

*Carve my stone-hearted heart? She's only a girl, looking so lost and beautiful in the middle of nowhere...* Luhan was about to push away the thoughts until the girl accidentally met his eyes.

*And I could feel my heart slowly shape itself.*