♡ Chapter 1

Shape of My Heart

Evanescence - My Immortal

♡ 


"You've got to stop hanging out with them Luhan!" the younger one shouted at him in agony.

"And who do you think you are, my father?! You can't control me, Sehun!" Luhan sneered at the younger.

"I'm only doing this for your own good! Have you ever thought for a second that whatever you are doing right now is only breaking our friendship apart, Lu?! We've been friends for eight effin' years, and after you started hanging out with them, all you did was ignoring my calls and go partying every night and you even started toying with girls' heart. Where's the old, innocent Luhan that I knew years ago?" Sehun had to prevent himself from throwing a vase at Luhan's face.

"All they did was making me happy! And what is wrong with being happy?!" He shouted at Sehun but the younger didn't budge.

"Oh, so you're saying that partying and toying with girls makes you happy? It only brings you pleasure, Lu! It's not going to make you happy forever! The Luhan I knew wasn't like this. At least he was mature enough to face his problems," Sehun got tired after shouting at the elder.

"Whatever Lu. You can do anything you want. I'm outta here," Sehun got up and approached the door. Before he completely disappeared from Luhan's view, he said a few words that made Luhan stood there, stunned.

"The Luhan I knew wouldn't get drunk to forget one girl. The Luhan I knew would do everything to get her."

 

Luhan sighed as he dropped himself in his bed. He stared at the ceiling as he started to think what Sehun had said.

'Did I really went too far? I even shouted at my own best friend who had stuck with me for all these eight years. Did they really changed me?'

Suddenlt, his phone rang. He whipped his head towards his phone and took it.

BamBam

'To receive or to reject?' He sighed as he pressed the green button.

"Hey, Lu! Do you want to go to that new club in Hongdae?"

"Sorry, Bam. I'm in the middle of a lot of things right now. I can't join you, maybe next week?"

"Wow, Luhan's not joining us for today guys! Fine, but next week it is!"

"Okay." he said as he hurriedly pressed the red button.

'Have I really changed?'

 "Come on Sehun, pick up, pick up," he glanced nervously at his phone.

"Hello?"

"Sehun-ah!"

"Oh, Lu hyung. You're not clubbing today?" A hint of sarcasm was heard.

"No, I..." he sighed, "I called to... apologize," he mumbled.

"To what?" Sehun asked.

"To apologize."

"What?"

"TO APOLOGIZE!" He roared which only made Sehun laugh.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe if someone would buy me bubble tea and spicy rice cakes, maybe I'd consider it..." Sehun pretended to think aloud.

"Fine brat," Luhan sighed, "Up for Hongdae?"

"Meet you in five."

"You're exactly one minute and fourty-six seconds late," Sehun tapped his foot as he saw Luhan running in his disheveled hair.

"Hey, give me a break. Your house's is only a few blocks away while mine is literally far!" Luhan scowled at him. Sehun chuckled as he pulled Luhan into a headlock.

"At least you're here. Someone owes me bubble tea and spicy rice cakes. Come on!" Sehun dragged Luhan away.

 

"Yum, you just bought me the most delicious spicy rice cakes ever made. So, which bubble tea house should we visit next?" Sehun said as he slurped his rice cake in and moaned in pleasure.

"You're the master in bubble teas, don't ask me," Luhan said as he shoved Sehun to the side.

"Hey! Big meanie, I won't forgive you!" Sehun cried.

"Fine fine, sorry. Happy now?" Luhan forced a smile.

"Stupid Lu hyung. Not going clubbing for one night and he's already so low," Sehun mumbled, "What's wrong with hanging out with your best friend?"

"Oh, so Sehunnie's jealous now?" Luhan smirked as he pulled Sehun's head into a headlock.

"No I'm not. Pssh. Oh, wait. That's the bubble tea store! Come on!" Sehun pulled Luhan inside as they made their way to the queue.

"It's not that crowded, so we'll be able to get it fast," Sehun chirped happily. He was right. A few minutes later, both of them was ordering.

"What do you want, Hun?" Luhan asked while looking at the menu.

"I want taro milk tea! With bubbles!"

"Okay. Can I have--" he stopped when he looked at the cashier's face.

'It's her.'

"Um, sir, are you going to order or not?" She asked nervously to him.

"Oh right," he mentally face-palmed himself, "Um, we'll have one taro bubble milk tea and one chocolate milk tea."

"Okay, that would be 2,400," she said as she gave Luhan his bill. Luhan handed her the money, and somehow their hands touched.

The girl had a surprised face, and Luhan went all red.

"Um, thank you for coming here," the girl bowed and Luhan bowed back, immediately pulling Sehun away as they wait for their bubble tea.

"Hyung, that was her, wasn't it?"

"How did you know?"

"Hey. I practically have known all about you since you were . Admit it Lu, you were admiring her beauty," Sehun wiggled his eyebrows as the worker called their number.

"Was not!" Luhan was red as a tomato right now as they walked to take their bubble teas and went out of the store.

"Oohh, Luhan hyung's in lovee~~" Sehun sang as they started sipping on their bubble teas when a familiar voice spoke.

"Luhan?"

Luhan tensed and turned around. There was seven guys; looking stunningly handsome. 

"Mark? GOT7?"