start 01

[DISCONTINUED] Imperfectly Perfect
That was fast .. 12 subbies already 
-----------------------
 
"She's uglier than my grandma. And trust me, she's very ugly." 
"Oh c'mon hyung .. Its so hard to find someone you at least find attractive!! How am i suppose to find someone you'll end up with in the future?!"
"Aiigh Jong. Since when did this become your problem? Did i ever ask you to do this for me? See? No. It was mom who thought of this. Who says you have to do it?" 
"Well .. She said she'll cut me off if i don't. Besides hyung, you haven't even found someone who's close in being called 'the one' in your vocabulary. How are you going to be in 20 years? Sad and alone?"
"Shut up Jong. Being alone is nice too." 
"Yeah sure. Says the one who calls me over everyday because he says he's sad!!" 
"W-what? I d-do n-not!" 
"Aigh hyung. We both know that you're lying!" 
"Y-yah!!" 
 
Nam Woohyun is the richest and most handsome guy you'll ever find in Korea. He's physically perfect with his toned chocolate abs and his handsome face. He's status is perfect too because he's the richest one in Korea. Though he is all that, he is still not perfect. 
 
He's attitude's mess up.
 
His brother has been setting him up with every guy and girl available in seoul and not once has Woohyun ever said anything nice to them. 
 
"You're ugly."
"Pathetic."
"Fat"
"Weird"
"You smell funny"
"You aren't cute so don't even try." 
"Birds explode when you sing so stop."
"Stop with the spf 75 .. You wont get whiter than that."
"You look like a beggar"
"Spongebob"
"Buck teeth"
"Don't laugh. You're laugh's uglier than you." 
 
Its rudeness one after another. 
He sees people's flaws better than anyone else. 
And because of that, he's having a hard time finding someone to love.
 
"I wonder when will hyung find someone to love." Sungjong said while propping his elbow on the table.
 
Myungsoo took a sip of his coffee and pursed his lips. "This one's too bitter." He said. "Change it." He ordered the waiter.
 
"Yah, you arent even listening to me!" Sungjong yelled.
 
"Oh sorry .. You're brother right? Well jong, i believe in the saying that everything happens for a reason."
 
 
"Eh? Myung that sounds bull."
"I know, but its true though. You dont know, maybe you're brother's rudeness is just stalling himself from finding 'the one' "
 
Myungsoo took a sip of his new cup of coffee and grimaced at the taste. "This one's too sweet. Change it." Sungjong observes the man as his face contorts into disappointment. 
 
"What?" Myungsoo said once he saw sungjong staring at him.
"Well .. I just realized .. You're kinda like my brother .. You judge. Well, not people, mostly coffee."
 
Myungsoo huffed. "Well first of all, its my job so of course i'll find all the flaws i can find in it so i can make it better." A waiter hands myungsoo a cup of coffee and he gladly accepted it. "Its my job to make sure that--" he takes a sip and smiles in satisfaction. "That its just right." He added. 
 
He placed the coffee down the table and wrote something in one of the folders. 'Just right.' He wrote and signed it. 
"Just like love." He said. 
 
"You need to make coffee with a great deal of time, patience, care, and a careful eye to make it just right. The four matters here because if you rush love, love will rush you too. So you need patience. 
 
If you don't put much effort into it, or rather, if you don't care enough for it, it will burn.
 
 If you don't watch it carefully, you will overlook many things that will lead to many other bad things that will destroy you. 
 
And most of all, time. You cant force yourself to find the one that fits you just right in a small amount of time. You need to wait. And you need to wait for a long long time." 
 
Sungjong slowly nods. 
He understood what myungsoo is saying.
He's saying that he should leave his brother woohyun alone to brew his own love story. 
 
With that realization, sungjong thanked myungsoo and left with no worry weighing him down. 
-----------------------
 
I see him everyday. At the streets, at my favorite bread store, the bookstore, the music shop, and even in my neighborhood. 
 
No.
 
I don't stalk him.
 
He's just .. Everywhere. 
 
His name, nam woohyun.
 
Nam woohyun is a rich elite who owns a large number of businesses in Korea, and even in the different parts of the world. They say, no matter how hard you try to bring him down, he just gets bigger. He's perfect in everyone's eyes. He's smart, rich, and good looking. He's got everything anyone would wish a person would have. 
 
I fell for him. Not for the wrong reasons like his riches and good looks, i fell for him in all the right reasons. Even though they say you'll just waste your time with him, i can see something no else possibly does. 
 
And because of that, i would always find myself looking at him when i see him. He's someone who's high and mighty. He cant possibly fall or even notice someone like me. 
 
Someone who's stupid, mid-class, and ugly. 
 
Nam woohyun would never see me.
 
------------------------
 
Woohyun walks down the road feeling a bit pissed. 
His new yellow Ferrari broke down and he's forced to walk from his condo unit, to his office building. 
 
He sighed irritatingly.
Everyone's looking at him. 
 
"Can you all please stop looking at me!" He yelled at the stalking eyes. 
Everyone was shocked and woohyun just glared at them. He continued walking when suddenly, a huge horde of girls came his way and started making a ruckus. 
 
"Oppa! Oppa! Can i have your autograph!"
"Oppa! Oppa! Can i have a picture?" 
"Oppa! Oppa! Can you please accept my love?"
 
Its requests one after another and its making woohyun feel more pissed than ever. 
 
An innocent boy who was in the middle of walking to his job suddenly got caught in the ruckus. 'Oh no' he thought. 'I'll be late!' He screamed in his head. But due to the stampede, the defenseless looking boy was harshly pushed forward until he was pushed towards woohyun. The two fell down on the asphalt. 
 
The girls who saw what happened suddenly became infuriated because the stupid boy hurt their precious 'Woohyun-oppa' 
 
A girl grabbed a fistful of the innocent boy's hair. However, the boy did not even bothered to fight. Woohyun was stunned with the sight. 
 
"Yah, you scumbag, how dare you hurt our woohyun-oppa!!" She yelled and the others yelled in agreement. 
 
"I'm s-sorry .." He silently said. 
 
"What did you say retard?" 
 
"I'm s-sorry!" The boy said louder this time. 
 
"Oh, so you're yelling at me now?"
 
"W-what? N-no!! I didn't mean t--" 
 
"You need to be punished." 
 
"Wha--"
 
Before the boy could finish his answer, the girls started clawing, pinching, and slapping his fragile flesh. The boy pleaded everyone to stop but no one listened .. Just like all the time. 
 
A loud cough stopped everyone. 
 
They looked at the source of the sound and found woohyun with his arms crossed and his suit, dusted off. The girls then backed off at the whimpering innocent boy who had his head protected with his hands.
 
"You disgusting piece of ." Woohyun started. And the boy flinched. He then walked forward. The boy thought that he'd get yelled at by the elite but realized that he was walking towards the crowd of girls. 
 
"Get the out of my face!" He yelled and everyone immediately scrambled away. Woohyu sighed with his hands in his sides. This is not a good day. 
 
 
He ruffled his hair out of frustration when the sight of a crying boy caught his eyes. 
 
Woohyun had no time to comfort anyone today. 
But for some reason, this mid-class, clueless looking boy is something he finds interesting.
 
He crouched down to the boy's eye level and caressed his reddened cheek. The boy flinched at the touch but woohyun didn't care if the boy finds it uncomfortable. He just want it done and over with. But to be honest, this is not how woohyun 'ends' things. He usually does it by saying harsh things like: 'you babo, stay away next time!' 'What? Are you blind?!!' 
 
He ends it with insults. 
Not gentle touches. 
 
Woohyun cups the boy's cheeks and wipes his tears using his thumb. 
"You okay?" He softly asked and the boy nodded. 
"What's .. Your name?" Woohyun asked. But before the boy could answer, two guards appear by his side and started dragging him away. Causing him to leave the pained stranger alone. 
 
"Kim --" was the only thing he caught from the stranger's name. 
 
The stranger sighed and stood up while wiping his own tears.
'I was right' he said. 'Fate would never let gold blend with rust.' 
 
-----------------------
 
Upon arriving at his office, woohyun immediately yelled at his body guards. And it was so early in the morning. 
 
"Yah! Who told you to pull me away like that!! I was talking to him?!! Don't you know that its rude to interrupt?!!" He said while his eyes flare with anger.
 
"W-were s-sorry boss" one said. "W-we w-were i-instructed to."
"And by whom?!!" He yelled. 
 
"By me." Someone suddenly interrupted. Woohyun looked at the door and found his business partner, Dongwoo, standing authoritatively with his arms folded across his chest. 
 
Woohyun cooled himself down with a sigh.
"And why?" He cooly asked. 
 
"Its bad publicity for you my dear friend." He simply said while walking towards the bookshelves and inspecting the contents.
 
"And how would you know whats best for me?" He asked.
 
"Well," dongwoo started while grabbing a book about children stories from the shelf. "I've been in this publicity for so long hyun and you know that."  He said without any breading in his language. 
 
"So?"
 
"So," he threw the book across the floor. "I would know what would be best for your ... 'Reputation' " he said while he instructs the body guards  to leave using hand signals. 
 
"My reputation?" Woohyun repeated with the feeling of absurd in his voice. 
 
"Yeah, your reputation." The other answered while leaning his arms on woohyun's rose wood table. "The killer Nam would never shamelessly a stranger's face. No, he wouldn't. He would yell hurtful things at them like saying how stupid they were for getting hurt. And no, not in a playful way, but in the way that would hurt them the most." He explained while making the silver globe in woohyun's table spin. 
 
"So what is this exactly about?" Woohyun asked. Irritated. Dongwoo knew better and so he started backing away.
 
"I'm just saying, people live in fear of you and we should keep it that way. Killer nam cant be a softie. Its not a good image. Its .. Whats the word? Yeah, sickening." 
 
Dongwoo thought that he won. However, his thoughts were reversed when he saw a book fly towards him. He successfully dodged it. 
 
"Don't go around poking your ty little nose on my own business. Let me act like i want to. Let me ing live like i want to. And so what if i merely patted a little boy's head? Companies would stop cowering under me? no they will not. Yah, don't insult Nam Woohyun or else the only thing that will be left in you is your name. Got it?" 
 
Dongwoo smirked and held woohyun's shoulders proudly. "Good, thats the woohyun that i want to see."
 
Woohyun swatted dongwoo's hands away which the other responded dramatically. Woohyun just rolled his eyes. "And those body guards? Take those ards away. I don't want, and i don't need them. I don't want useless people."
 
Dongwoo smiled. "Of course master hyun" 
 
---------------------
 
"Yah, you're late .. Again!!" The store manager yelled at me. 
"I'm s-sorry." I said. It seems to me that 'sorry' was the only thing i say these days.
 
He sighed. "Aissh Sunggyu, quit this job if you cant balance your schedule with school and work." He said. 
 
"N-no!! Theres no n-need! I can do it!" I said. He then sighed for the nth time and massaged the bridge between his nose. "Arrive early next time." He said and i just nodded and headed out to work. 
 
I'm a working student.
But not your normal student. 
I have 6 jobs in the morning, a night classes in the evening, and another job after my classes. If it weren't for my parents who stopped supporting me, i wouldn't have all these jobs and i would have more than 4 hours of sleep. 
 
"Gyu! Table no. 7's order is here!"
"I'll go get it!" 
 
I'm a waiter at a 5 star restaurant every 8 in the morning until 12 noon.
A ramen cook at 12:30-2:30
A book keeper in a bookshop at 3:00-5:30
A worker at a fish market by 6:00-6:30
A cook again for a Japanese restaurant at 6:45-8:00
And by 8:15 until 2am, i have classes. I don't really have time to eat so i eat when i have classes. Its a good thing my professors were kind enough to let me munch while they lecture. 
By 2:30 until 4am in the morning, i work at a bar serving people drinks. 
I go home by 4:30 and immediately sleep. And by 7:30, i wake up to get ready for my daily schedule. That gives me about 3 hours of sleep a day. I sometimes study too while i work. Like i read important books while i cook. Or when i'm not needed, i answer some worksheets. Everyone around me know my situation so they let me do as i please. And i repay their kindness by working harder. Some of my boss are gracious enough to give day-offs. And when they do, i make sure i don't waste them so i use it to sleep. 
 
"Gyu .. You ok? You look .. Really tired." One of my co-workers at the bar said while pouring some scotch on a shot glass. Sungyeol.
 
"Oh .. Me? Yeah, of course i'm fine." I said while wiping the bar table clean. 
 
"Yah, make sure you look after yourself. We don't want you dying early or anything." 
 
I chuckled. "Dont worry, i'll be fine. I've been doing this for a year now and you don't see me dropping dead on the sidewalk." I gave a costumer a bottle of heineken beer and smiled at him. 
 
"Thats exactly it gyu. You've been doing this for a long time. It might not have taken its effects on you yet, but it will soon. And we should be ready when that happens. Wait ... No. We shouldn't let that happen at all!!" He yelled while slamming the shot glass down at the table. 
 
I flinch. "Yeol i'll be fine. No need to worry." I said. 
 
"But gyu, look at yourself! You look thinner than when you applied for a job here! You're pale, and you have dark bags under your eyes! I think you should--"
 
"No" i firmly said before he could finish what he'll say. 
"Don't make me quit this job yeol. You know how much i need this right?" 
He nodded. "Don't worry about me, i can take care of myself."
 
We both worked until it came to the time when we were no longer needed. 
Sungyeol and i are undressing from our working outfits and are readying to go home. 
 
"Here." He suddenly said while handing me a thick stack of bills.
 
"And this is for?" I asked and he sighed. 
 
"I was going to use that to buy new high cut shoes. You know? The Lebron 10 version 5? but you need it more than i do." 
 
"What? Didnt you want those shoes for a long time? Why give it to me?"
 
"Well yeah, i did but .. I dont really need new shoes .. Besides, i can still wait for lebron 12 .. They say its better. Cheaper too i think." 
 
I looked at the thick stack of bills that were forced in my hand and sighed.
"Thank you but .. No." I told him and he frowned. "Its yours yeol. If you don't need the money, then go spend it on your mom. Or better yet, invest it on a bank so that it'll grow." 
 
Sungyeol kept on forcing me to take the money by saying things like he'll kill himself if i don't take it. I just glared at him and left before he could threaten me with something else. 
 
I plopped down on my bed without even bothering to change my clothes and immediately fell asleep. After what felt like 10 minutes, my alarm clock sounded. signaling the start of my day. 
 
I dressed myself to prepare for my waitering Job at a 5 star restaurant even though sleep would be pleasant. 
 
Not even caring if my chest feels a little tight. 
 
--------------------
 
 
Chapter one's quite long no?
But hey, its guud right? Right? Huh? Huh? Hehe
I had to listen to sad songs while writing that. 
Like .. "Miracles in december" and "it hurts" by 2ne1. 
Thankyou for the subbers i am so damn happy with you
You dont know how much i love you~~
 
Comment comment <---- pwetty pwiss? With a chewwy on top~? ❤️
Subscribe subscribe <---- ; u ;
Upvote upvote