Someone wrong with my crush.. A minsul one shot

Sullians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi....I'm back with another minsul one shot, a lot of people had been requesting, so why not try to make one... I hope you enjoy!!!

Sulli's POV

Ever had that one person who would make your heart beat a million times faster than it should? the one that would drive you crazy? the one that would turn you into a stupid klutz every time they're around? I do. I'm not any extraordinary girl, I'm in fact normal, but sometimes I'd wish I could just vaporize into thin air so that I could hide myself from embarrassment.(Don't lie, I know you also had that one time...)It doesn't matter if it's as small as stuttering or insanely embarrassing as puking on him, we still wished to disappear. I guess its all part if the human nature. I'd wish it'd go away, but for the same reasons I love it....

 

::Three months earlier:::

"Ugh...Mo-Mondays..stupid, right?" My face flushed red, I can't believe that even after five years I'm still in love with this god, but who wouldn't? He was perfect. Basketball, hockey, guitar? C'mon, every girl's dream is to be serenaded to, so I'm not embarrassed for doing so.. But, every guy has their own flaw and unfortunately his is being an ignorant, immature and self absorbed guy... 

"Would you please shut it? I'm trying to sleep here and you are not helping." I would have given him a piece of my mind, if he wasn't him.

"Mianhae..." I said bowing down to him. "I didn't intend for you to be distracted....Have you ever tried th-"

He stood up, and gathered his belongings. He muttered some swear words that were directed to me, ouch. I watched him walk away, his jacket swung over his shoulders while his head was thrown back.. I leaned against a cold, hard wall and slightly pounded my head with my fist. Why am I so irritating, the guy wanted peace and tranquility but I just continued to talk...Aish ~I'm sometimes so stupid, why can't I just swallow my words and keep my mouth shut... 

An arm was swung over me, "Thinking about him again?" I looked to my sides and slightly nodded..

"Krystal~ I don't know what to do..He hates me now, I'm sure of it." I said letting out a sigh.

"You told me he hated you last week, but he chose you to become his science partner.." She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows, "I'm sure Minho is just acting up again, why  are you so affected by this? He is not that hot."

"Youre only saying that because he is your brother! If you were not related, I'm sure you'll be drooling over him too."

She responded with a disgusted face and continued to blabber on why she would never like him, even if they were not related. "As if! Have you met the guy? He's ignorant, self absorbed, selfish and I cant really call him a gentleman." She placed her hand on top of my shoulder "Plus, he's my brother."

"Exactly, why you'd say all those things.. You could never hurt his feelings. it's part of human nature, and its not exactly extraordinary for you to fight each other.."

"Honey, I think you're sick, or worse, blind and stupid. I just~ I don't know what you see in him." She crossed her arms and looked at me intently, waiting for a response.

I gulped, before now, I never really asked myself that question...What do I see in him...I know I told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter