Sadness that crept between us.. A Sesul Oneshot

Sullians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw her walking alongside the lake, her curly, brown curls were perfectly bouncing in sync with her steps. I observed her from afar, admiring every angle. I imagined her walking close to me and holding my hand, whilst whispering the words, "it will be fine" into my ears. She was the only person who'd understand, in my time of devastation, she'd be standing close to me and holding my hand. She will be the one to keep me strong.

She approached me as I descended from the shadows, her smile greeted me and her touch jolted bolts of electricity in my body, her eyes were the ones that could drown you, even deeper than the greatest depths of the ocean, and her voice can devour you.She was perfect, she would be the one you'd want to be with. She was Choi Sulli.

I continued to act normal, I imagined, trying to hide all this little butterflies that surrounds me, trying to suppress this smile that's trying to escape me, trying not to pull her close to me and release all this in just one kiss, I tried to control myself.  But as she caressed my cheeks, I couldn't help it but flinch. She smiled at the sight of that, I smiled as she complimented me calling it as 'cute'. I tried not to jump from happiness, who knew that one word can turn your entire mood in just a mere second. She held me close and led me to the lake, she rested her chin on my shoulders and intertwined her fingers into mine. I liked it. 

"I love you.." I said turning my head towards her, I leaned in closer and placed a light, gentle kiss on her forehead. Tears started to fill my eyes, not only because of all this distress but also for the fear that this might be our last. I gathered all my strength and energy into pulling her close to me, I securely wrapped my arms around her and treasured this very moment. She planted kisses on my cheeks and started to giggle, the tears in her eyes glistens like the lake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter