This is how I fell for mr. Arrogant...A Sulhan Oneshot --- Part 1

Sullians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, I'm Choi Sulli...I'm...Well, let's just face it, I am a nobody.

Ever noticed that girl with big,round sunglasses, a side ponytail and the oh, so awful braces..That's just like me...Im not a total geek or anything, I'm far from that, but everyone seems to think of me like Im one of those kind of people. Im the president of the drama club, I play traditional instruments and Im the leader of chess club, I do have a C- in my report card...gym. So, maybe I am one of those geeky students. So, what.. who gives a crap...I do... 

I feel like society is responsible for who we are, they are the people who shapes us, who can dictate the things that we would like to do, and they control the do's and don'ts. I know, Im overreacting, but you cant deny its true right?right. I guess, Im telling you all this right now, well, because of him...At first, I thought that society was just B.S., but when I met him, I realized...It was just f@$&3? up. 

He, the varsity player, Mr. Popular, Mr. perfect, and Mr. I can do everything and I'm better at everything. Oh, and did I mention he was Mr. arrogant... He was smart, good-looking(Can't deny that), clever and he was romantic.. kind of person that could bright up your day just by smiling... He could also ruin it for people like me.. I guess I hated him in a way that I also admired him, he's a straightforward kind of guy, and I liked that...It's better to know that he hates you than actually thinking that he can actually be your friend..He was Lu Han.

Everything, I guess, was expected. given my face and my 'talents' I guess media had prepared me for high school. The only difference is I can fight for myself, but choose not to...Yes, it is kind of different. I know that right now, I'm sounding like my story is a clichéd plot in the movies, I can't say it's not, but I believe they're cliched for a reason...

...

..

.

Let me just say one thing....This will be a clichéd story, of how I fell for Mr. Arrogant.

 

Chapter 1" How everything started"

March 23,2013

"Hi, I'm Choi Sulli. Today, I'll be starting my documentary...about me.." It was just a simple sentence to let people know why on earth am  I in front of the camera, looking like ... "Nothing interesting, but....Let's face it, y'all know I'm a geek...There's no need of hiding that. Well, that's it for now...Goodbye?"

I ran downstairs after getting myself ready, ate my breakfast in less than five minutes and scurried out our door..Once again, I was late for the bus, one more late slip and I'm going to the principal's office. I'm slow, maybe a little bit unorganized, and I have no control or whatsoever. I hated that about me, I hated that I know I have this problem, but I'm too lazy to change it...

Like any other school day, I came rushing to school, beads of sweats were on my brows and I took long strides.. This was normal, well, almost...

"I'm sorry," I said as I picked myself up, "It's just, I'm in a hur-"

"Who wouldn't run in your state. You look like trash and you smell like one too. you're probably hiding from people..." 

"Hump!" I said, "You have n-"

"I need to find fresh air.." With that he left me, dumbfounded. I knew him, alright, but it was my first time talking to him...Who knew with such a beautiful face comes with a devil like attitude...That's right, I did.

I fixed my uniform, and continued to walk to class. Mere seconds before the bell rang, I was able to enter the class. A smile crept up my face, for today, I'm not going to the principal's office...

Science, my favorite subject, is my first period for this semester, I'm in Science 10H, honours class.. Our class consisted of ten students. Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Krystal,Amber,Luhan,Sehun,Yuri,Victoria,Luna and me...It is not that bad, no one seems to notice me and I like it that way...Let me rephrase that- no one seemed to notice me, keyword, seemed..

"You're that girl from earlier, aren't you?" It was him, Mr.Arrogant. "Since when were you here?"

Everyone from that class snorted. I could feel my blood boiling and my fists clenching. But, because I never liked attention, I just stood up and tried to move to the next table...Stupid me...

I felt a strong grip capture my arm, as I looked up, I saw that Chanyeol guy holding my arm,"Don't be rude, he's talking to you..." He remarked..As if! 

"I need to work.." I said,firmly, "I have things to do..So please, let go." I said snatching my arm from him..I felt joy kick in, I stood up-kindly against them, and I picked myself up with dignity..

That class was possibly the most intense science class I have ever been to.Forunately, they left me alone for the remainder of time and never bothered me again...

 

April 14,2013

"Hi there! I'm back, so today...I'm excited, my favorite music teacher is coming back from her pregnancy leave!!!" I said, grinning, "Well, wouldn't want to miss it...Second period, I'm coming!"

I turned the camera off and hurried to the shower, I did everything twice as fast as I would normally take, twenty minutes before school and I'm already out of the house...Ten minutes earlier than usual..

I took my sit at the bus, and plugged in my earphones...Moments after, I felt like someone was watching me, I turned my head, dropped my jaws when I saw him.Mr.Arrogant.

"Not used to seeing a god in the bus?"he bragged.

All I did was scoff, and murmur, "Where?"

I guess I underestimated his hearing skills, "Beside you." He remarked...

I felt my face's color sink in, I looked at the window and cursed myself quietly for being embarrassed, "Pabo..."

"Just noticed that?"

Thats it, I pushed the stop button and exited the bus seven stops before my actual stop"Guess, I'm exercising.."... I excused myself and exited..I started to walk when suddenly I felt someone's eyes watching me, I turned around and saw the bus leave, but there he was, standing and smirking...

He slowly walked closer to me,  I started to walk faster, but I could also hear his steps moving close to me... I passed the bus stop, six more stops...I glanced back and saw that no one was there, I stopped and took a deep breath. I heaved a sigh of relief..

"Missed me?" I jumped from my spot, causing me to stumble down, "You're such a klutz..."

I, again, pulled myself up and dusted my uniform, "Do you need anything?" I asked, tired of this nonsense..

"You.."

My eyes grew big with his statement, I looked directly into his eyes and asked, "What?"

"You're the one who needs me.." Okay, what on earth is happening..."You're gym mark needs to improve...and I'm failing music, so I have a proposition for you...I'll help you with gym and you can help me with music...Teach me how to play an instrument...extra credits."

"I'm already happy with my gym marks," I said looking down, "and, you could find other people to teach you how to play an instrument..." I walked pass him, and started to breath heavily...Gawd, that was scary... 

I felt someone's hand interlock with mine, trying my best not to faint, I looked at him and tried to retrieve my hand from him, "Now, what the actual ?" I said..

"I need to learn how to play a traditional music instrument..As much as I'd love to ask other people, you're my only choice..." He said, his eyes focused on the way, "You swear?"

"No..." I said, I felt his hand loosen up, and so I pulled my hand away..then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter