Sweet nightmare

Sugar, spice, not everything nice
Oppa come with me

Oppa can you hear me, im all yours

No one can ever seperate us

No one 

 

The light shining from the moonlight, fading away by some cloudu above the eart. It was full moon, and in a village when theres a stroy spreaded that if a young man walking around at the midnight, he soon will never be found anymore. So at the time like this, no one ever dare to stay out fo rmore than 11 pm, they all close their shop and go to home as son as possible, cus theres a witch that will hunt you down. But now theres a girl, about 5''2 carrying some bread and also in a little mantel who keep her warm. Her blonde hair stands out cus shes wearing black attire. 
 
"Ma, look at that girl, should we helped him?" Jiyong, whose age still 17, is a curious teenager whom looking from the window of his house.
"No, dear son, its already 12 am and im not allowing you to go out even one inch from that door!" Jiyong's mom looks very concern about his son's safety because just about last month her neighbor son, seungri, a 20 year ago man was lost and never had the news again. Not even a single trace.
 
"But mother, look, shes all alone and shes having a problem carrying those stuff..."
"its her problem, Jiyong, Why does she have to leave home at this kinda of hour and carrying so many stuff? Jiyong, just go to sleep,"
He then give up cus arguing with his mother wont gave him any chance, so he just slipped off from the couch and gaze to the girl for the last time. And that very moment he saw her face, so enchantedly beautiful, alluring him to open the front gate. And thats when his mother realize that his son was gone.