Breaking bad

Sugar, spice, not everything nice

"what??! wa....wait jiyong,what do you mean?" Chaerin's face turned into white pale after hearing jiyong's word.

"Yeah, chae, im breaking up with you, its like, we are getting boring. Theres no spark between us anymore..everything its so organized, like the schedule we had to have , dinner..and others" said jiyong looking at his ex-girlfriend, scratching his head because he have to say that.. He too doest like the idea, but as a man he just find his natural side. He want something spontaneous, wild and tempting.

Chaerin gaze at the river beside her. Theyre in the walkside of Seoul's bridge, filled with many color from the wterfall side, and many cars also lights just made the town more lively, everything but Chaerin.

"No!!!we are not boring! how about i give you right now!" 

Jiyong surprised hearing that and quickly holding his pants not wanting chaerin to do it.

"What the hell chae, that doesnt make any sense! its not only about or pleasure, but its about us, i dont think i can see how this relationship in the future" And with that chaerin teared up, tears falling from her eyes and shes crying not caring every eyes were watching her.

"Aigooo this girl, please dont cry, Lets bring you home now. EVeryone's watching and you know i dont like to make any scene around people"

"You douchebag! jerk! i cant believe you! you threw me like a trash after you get all what you want dont you?!!! why you ing bastard always being cocky and , why cant i the one who is breaking up with you!!!!!!" 

/PLAK/

and with that Chaerin walked away with tears still hanging upon her eyes