Happy birthday

Sugar, spice, not everything nice

As i stared into his beautiful features, with a warm of sun rays trailing acros the curtain. I gently his dark brownish hair, his unshaved facial hair make him more manlier. His pointed nose and thick eyebrows, the little thing that i can stare all day.

" Umm, Chae, please stop staring at me.." He said with a heavy morning voice, He furrowed his brows and pouting like a 5 years old kid. I smiled looking at him in that kind of stated, only covered by the white blanket because of yesterday event. One of the most unforgetable moment.

"Wakie wakie, yahh jiyongie~ theres so much things to do for today~" i whisper in his ear making him move to the other side.

He then open his eyes and smile. 

"Happy birthday, big boy, i hope you like the present.." i kissed him lightly and he smiled between our kiss. I look at his face and found his eyes were glimmering with joy. He kissed my neck and i moaned as im very sensitive with his touch. He look at the mark all over my body that he did yesterday and smirk.

" Last night was the best gift that i ever had, baby, so dont worry, other present werent nothing compared to you," he gently my face and i hug him tighthly. 

" Saranghaeyo Jiyongie~"

"Nado Saranghaeyo, Hunchae"