Its all a lie

Sugar, spice, not everything nice

"Yeah, i will be back home tomorrow honey, dont be sad.."

"but i already missed you, what are you doing now, in your hotel room right?"

"Yes im curently in my room now, it was pretty kind of day, having some bussines with those guy were really tiresome," I heard her chuckles. My favorite sound in the world. 

"hubby, about our 3 years anniversarry this weekend, can we celebrate it with our colleagues and my parents, well your parents can come too" im thinking and realized its already our 3rd anniversary! oh my god, times does come so quickly, i loosened up my collar and put off the tie to made me easier to think.

"Well, listen Hunchae, why should we throw a party when we can celebrate it, only the two of us?" I dont want this party thingy, it is too grand for an anniversary.

"But jingyo oppa~....im just too excited you know! cant wait to see you home" I can feel something fishy behind this. And the truth is shes the wonderful woman that i ever see. The way she moves, the way she talk, i love it. 

"Okay, but we will talk about it later when im home, ok honey," And marrying this woman was really a right decision, shes everything to me. 

"Yep hubby! you seems tired, we will talk about it okayy, now, i love you.." Her voice, her lips saying those words never fails to make me melt.

"Me too.." and right there i end up the call. Because i dont have any courage to go on.

Then i can heard someone coming out from the bathroom. She approach me and hug my shoulder. The smell of fresh cologne filled my lungs.

"who is it?" she whisper seductively to my ear, like a sweet melody with those tainted mouth. She then pecked my neck and living a mark there. I can feel her hard s againts my clothed back. It gave me chill.

"My wife...hh..."

 

 

 

Im sorry hunchae

But i love you