Chapter 2-So it's you

His life or his love?

Chanmi hurriedly walked to the restaurant she works in. Yes, aside from being a gangster, she works as a waitress in a restaurant a few blocks away from her house. It's going to be just another day. Or so she thought. A costumer just caught her eye.

She saw a tall man, gazing at the menu.

It was the same man on the picture Yuna gave her.

A forgetful person she is, she forgot he eats often in the restaurant. She immediately went to his table and took his order. The man keeps on looking at her. She ignores it, for it is her job to kill him. Why did Yuna choose her anyway? Why not kill Kris herself? Maybe so that she will not be caught. Whatever, she'll do her task for the sake of her life. But why kill this maybe innocent guy?

Kris' voice interrupts her thoughts.

"You're pretty."

Oh. A compliment. How nice.

"Thank you."

She feels weird. It's not her first time being complimented on but for some reason, she feels weird.

After he left, she served other people their meals and went home.

She needs to think of a plan on how to finish her task.

Well, it will not be logical of her if she just kills him in the restaurant.

Or run away from the task and Yuna and never go back again.

Maybe she can be friends with him and earn his trust and the task is finished. 

She decided to be friends with him instead and earn his trust and finish the task, but she will have a hard time.

Or maybe not, judging from the compliment. It's easy to be friends with other people.