Chapter 1-Task

His life or his love?

Characters: You as Jung Chanmi

Kris Wu as himself

AOA Yuna as herself

Jung Chanmi walked slowly to Yunaria's room. Nervous, she knocks on the door and opens it. She finds Yunaria seated on her office chair with a serious look on her face. Her hands are shaking, it was her first time being called on by the wanted gangster princess of Seoul.

"Take a seat."

Chanmi took her seat, brushing off the sweat on her palms.

"You are far by one of the best gangsters of the Sinister Gang."

Chanmi smiles, for the boss complimented her on her skills. If it weren't for the poor state of her family, she would have quitted the gang already.

"There's a task I'm assigning to you."

She sat there,speechless. It was her first task. She's always stuck in their hidden building engaging in combats with the other members.

"I want you to get rid of this guy.." she says as she shows the picture of a blonde-haired guy about her age. Very handsome, she thinks, even though he has a long chin. 

"You're familiar with him, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Of course, Kris Wu, the richest guy in Seoul.

She decided not to ask why she needs to kill him but she's getting very curious.

"Then go get him. You know the consequences if you don't do your task."

"Yes I will, ma'amYuna."

She left the room without looking back and hurriedly went home. She needs to ponder on how to get him.

As Chanmi leaves, Yunaria places a smirk on her face.

Revenge, at last, she says, followed by an evil laugh.