Chapter 4- So clever

His life or his love?

Chanmi had been staring at that piece of paper for several minutes. Cause, wow. The most handsome Chinese guy in Seoul just gave her his number. But is she sure that it's his number? Not really, to be honest but she's kind of flattered. To make sure that it's his number, she dialed it.

"Yeoboseyo"

Yeah. It's him.

She was about to reply when he spoke again.

"Is this the pretty girl from the restaurant? Chanmi?"

Oh my. Hahaha. She's blushing right now. Her mind is going blank and she's not sure what to do.

"Yes. It is me, Chanmi. Why did you give me your number?"

"Cause you're pretty.."

"I guess you have already said that to several girls before." she laughs but, seriously, is he telling the truth? You know, men are not that sincere and serious sometimes. This conversation makes her forget about the task. To kill him. Maybe it'll be easier this way. You know, earn his trust then kill him..

"Nah, you're the first one."

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"Aniya.."

Okay, she's officially going nuts. Why the hell is this guy catching her attention?

"Okay, gotta go" Chanmi says and hangs up immediately. After that, she saves his number. Kris, on the other hand, also saved her number. It's true. He is being honest about the things he said earlier. He has been noticing him ever since he first ate at the restaurant. What he doesn't know is that the girl is planning something. Well, not exactly her but her vengeful boss. 

"Seriously?" Yuna said after Chanmi told her about  her experience. 

"Yeah, unbelievable, right? But I can use it for my plan. You know, earn his trust."

Yuna Seo smiled at the thought. That's why Chanmi is her favorite. She's so smart.

"Yeah. Good one. Keep it up."

They did a high five and Chanmi left. 

Yuna then went to the training facility to shoot. Well, he used Kris' face as the target. You couldn't blame her, she's too angry about what happened a year ago. Chanmi doesn't know why Yuna wants to kill him. It's not relevant to her. But she's curious. 

And what was that incident?