Chapter 3-Hey Chanmi

His life or his love?

"Yuna, I just remembered Kris is a regular costumer in the restaurant I work in. Awesome, right?" Chanmi says to a smiling Yuna,looking very excited.

"That's great! You must catch his attention. You can do it, right?" 

"Yes, Yuna."

"Very good. You truly are a gangster at heart." Yuna replies as she eyes Chanmi exiting the room.

As she is alone in the office, she goes through Kris' photos.

"Ah, memories. They'll cease to exist, just like you, Kris."

She gets a framed picture of him from her drawer and hurls it to the ground with an evil smile plastered on her pretty face. 

She phones her best friend Choa, also a member of the gang, but is out on vacation right now.

"Yeoboseyo, Choa speaking."

"Hey Choa, it started already."

"Good for you, dear. Good luck."

Back at the restaurant, Chanmi made some cupcakes and serves it to whoever might want. Free of charge. She sees Kris enter the restaurant, looking dazzling as ever. She approaches a woman with a little kid first, and unexpectedly, Kris sits on a table near the woman. This is my chance, she thinks.

"Hello miss, would you like some cupcakes?"

"I do! I do!" The little girl says with a sweet smile.

"How much?"

"No ma'am. It's free of charge."

"Mmmm! This tastes good!"

"Would you like some more?" 

"Yes, please!"

Chanmi wipes the kid's right cheek with a napkin, smiling at her. 

"Don't worry, kid. I'll get some more after I serve that handsome man first." she says, pertaining to Kris.

She walks over to Kris' table after talking to that little kid.

"Hello sir, what's your order?"

"I want ramyum and a cupcake. It's free of charge, right?"

"Yes."

"I noticed you like kids. I like girls who like kids, you know?" he said followed by a laugh.

She feels uncomfortable on how Kris flirts with her, even though she has a task to kill him.

Chanmi just laughed along with him, trying to hide the guilt she's currently feeling. 

"Hey! She said you're handsome!" the little kid from a while ago says, making Chanmi blush. Is this a crush?

"Well thank you, Chanmi. You don't have to remind me. I already know." 

How boastful of him, she thinks while letting out a fake laugh.

She serves other costumers later on, then comes back to give the cupcakes to that kid and ramyum and the cupcake to Kris.

"Thanks."

Later on, Kris asks for the bill, he pays for it and leaves something on the table.

He gave her a tip and wait, there's more.

A piece of paper wherein his phone number is written.