Chapter 4

GONE

Jongdae grins as he pushed the last piece of paper away. He got up, went towards the enormous window and stood in front of it. Fascinated, by the scene of a mother bird feeding her children in the nest. Although the sunlight quite hurting his eyes. His sight-seeing was cut off when Yixing entered his room. Jongdae turns to him with an un-amused face. 

Yixing chortle, "Oops! I forgot to knock, master. I'm deeply sorry." Jongdae pouts and turned his attention back to the mother bird. Yixing once again, interrupts him. "Master, I recalled that Dr. Wu said you still can't be exposed to bright lights or sunlight too much for the time being. So, I guessed it its better if you take a nap or read something? Other than, you know... staring straight towards the sunlight?" 

Jongdae sighed. "It's not- staring towards the sunlight, Yixing. It's just... reminiscene back memories? Haih... I'm turning into a sentimental whip!"

"Whatever you say, Master." A moment of pleasent silence. 

"Yixing,"

"Yes Master?"

"He is not here anymore, right?"

Yixing stammered. "Whose not here Master?"

"Him, Xiumin. I know, he is the one who donored his eyes for me, right?"

"I- I don't know, Master. The hospital won't tell me the background of the donor. I had coaxed them thousands time already. But still, they said the donor wants to keep it a secret till the very end."

Jongdae chuckled. "Till the very end," he qouted. "It indeed had end. No need to pester the hospital anymore, Yixing. I knew it, that these beautiful pair of eyes, once had belonged to him. These pair of un-payable jewels were God's gift for him and now, he lends it to me. I hope he still get to watch over me from anywhere he is right now."

"Master, people tends to have two types of eyes. First, their eyes. A real form of an organ that helps them to see. Second one is called, the heart. People who could use the 'eye of their heart' is very lucky. Because they see what the other people can't see. They could see one's kindness and so on," Jongdae was sobbing now. So Yixing pat his back and whispered, "I know that Master Xiumin and you, both, got the 'eye of heart'. You both would always see each other inside your heart. No matter where you are."

 

                                                                                                                                      END