siri

Kris Wu: The Awkward Life
page_divider.gif
 
Kris Wu was a really, really stupid guy. 
 
He was so stupid, he could make himself awkward without Soori's help.
 
Let's take this day for example.
 
~
 
Kris was really tired. It was 11:00PM, and he just woke up. Last night was rough; he had been talking to his phone waaaay too much. 
 
Let's just say, he accidentally opened up Siri, and he found himself talking to "her" all night long.
 
And today, he was excited to show his friends his "new best friend." 
 
Kris giggled to himself and got out of bed to get ready. After doing all his and eating, he made his way to Chen's house. Because, come on, let's be serious.
 
Xiumin would be there (It's Sunday, and ChenChen always invites Xiumin  to his house on Sundays.), and when Chen was with Xiumin, everything just got more hilarious than it already was for Chen.
 
So Kris excitedly made his way to Chen's place.
 
But what he didn't expect, was to have Soori open the door and tell him that XiuChen went out.
 
"They're so gay, right?"
 
Soori chuckled as she let Kris in. Kris, blinded by Soori's cute laugh, went inside unknowingly. Once he realized, he mentally face-palmed.
 
But hey, he just got there, so why leave so suddenly? Kris may have not liked Soori, but he definitely wasn't a rude guy when someone invites him into their house.
 
So Kris decided to show Soori his "new best friend."
 
Soori sat right next to Kris and handed him a glass of water.
 
"Hey, Soori! You know Siri?"
 
"...Why?"
 
"Hehehehehehe."
 
Okay, Kris was being the creepy one this time. Soori wondered if this is how people saw her; like how she was seeing Kris right now. But she shrugged it off.
 
Kris opened the Siri app and started to ask questions.
 
"What do you think of me?"
 
"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't answer that."
 
Soori chuckled.
 
"Do you think I'm cute?"
 
"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't answer that."
 
Soori tried to stiffle in her laughter.
 
"Do you love me?"
 
"Do I what?"
 
Even Siri had to ask twice, just to make sure if she heard right.
 
Soori was trying so hard to keep her laughter in.
 
"Marry me, I love you."
 
"Oh, I bet you say that to all your Apple Products."
 
Soori was on the verge of dying, trying to keep her laughter in.
 
"MARRY ME I LOVE YOU."
 
"That's sweet, but it's not meant to be."
 
Soori had to hit her head against a pillow. She couldn't even right now.
 
"Do you think I'm y?"
 
"ABSOLUTELY."
 
Soori died.
 
She just died.
 
Soori seriously couldn't. She couldn't hold in her laughter anymore. This... This was just too hilarious. 
 
"Do I speak good english?"
 
"...I can't answer that."
 
And that, my friends, is how Kim Soori died. She just died.
 
"Oh god, Krease! You're so stupid. So stupid I can't even. Like John Green said, "I have lost the ability to even." Seriously, Kris, the level of "Loser" you're on, I swear! You created a whole new level and I just. Why."
 
Soori was dying of laughter and tears were coming out of her eyes. This was just too hilarious for her to handle.
 
And Kris just shrunk in the seat feeling embarassed and awkward now...
 
Note to self; don't show Soori how dorky I really am...
 
 
page_divider.gif
 
Hiii. Okay, this was a lot funnier when my brother was asking Soori these questions lololol. I was dying. But anyways, sorry if the chapter is boring! Dx I'm trying my best to keep it funny ;A; But clearly it's not working out OTL I hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway? XD
 
If you have any awkward scenarios, please do not hesitate to put them in my ask!