sweat

Kris Wu: The Awkward Life
page_divider.gif
 
Kris had decided to go to the park today. He couldn't be close to Soori anymore; his heart would feel weird and the air around them was just so awkward. He hated it, so he decided to go out to get his mind off of Soori.
 
Basketball was Kris's favorite sport, so he went to the park to play.
 
He liked to play alone; maybe with a friend or two sometimes if he actually wanted to. But today, he decided he just wanted to be all by himself, so that no one would bother him. He liked it that way, because usually his friends were super annoying.
 
They also couldn't play basketball very well.
 
But that was besides the point. Kris just wanted to have a nice day to himself. He played for a few hours. He got tired a lot, but water was always there to rehydrate him again.
 
~
 
Soori was so bored today. It was cold inside her house (because Chen is more of a winter person than a summer person), and Soori disliked that greatly. She got cold very easily, so the temperature of her home was very uncomfortable.
 
So she decided to go to the park today.
 
It was beautiful; the sun was up high and radiating dangerous UV rays. But who cares? That's why there's sunscreen.
 
:D
 
Soori applied a thick amount of sunscreen with SPF 80. Soori really liked her milky white skin, so she didn't want to get a sun burn or even tan. She hated getting burnt and tanned, so she applied as much sunscreen as she could.
 
Besides, Soori thought she'd look hideous with tan skin.
 
Let's face it.
 
Only Kim Jongin aka Kai aka ON LEGS (Soori liked to call him that from time to time) looked good tan.
 
So after applying sunscreen, Soori went to the park.
 
That very same park where she saw beautiful Kris Wu abs.
 
Beautiful.
 
Soori's cheeks reddened slightly; honestly, just the thought of Kris's body made her feel all asdfghjkl;. She was actually embarassed to even think of a man's body.
 
But wait a minute.
 
Kris ain't no man.
 
Psh.
 
And do you want to know why he's not a man?
 
Because men sweat.
 
...
 
You'll understand later on, my dear friends.
 
~
 
Soori was sitting on a bench, just like the last time. And what a coincidence; she heard the sound of a basketball again! Oh my, is Krissie playing his little loser game basketball? Soori giggled to herself and went to the basketball court to check.
 
And awwhhh.
 
There was loser Kris.
 
Being loner Kris.
 
Loser loner Kris.
 
Awh, how lame of him.
 
Soori smiled cheekily. This time, he was still wearing his shirt, so it was okay. Soori didn't feel her cheeks burn up.
 
So she went towards Kris and tapped her shoulder. He turned around and immediately regretted it when he saw Soori.
 
Because those weird feelings were coming back.
 
"Wah, Krease! You're still wearing a shirt; unlike last time! Aren't you sweating?!"
 
Soori asked in amazement. It was blazing hot today, so how could Kris still feel cool enough to wear a shirt?
 
Because let's all be honest here.
 
We, including Soori, want to see some Kris abs again.
 
"...What the hell are you talking about."
 
"...What do you mean, Krease?"
 
"...I don't sweat."
 
"...Uhm, yeah you do."
 
"...NO I SPARKLE. I don't sweat I sparkle."
 
"..........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD KREASE."
 
Soori burst out into laughter. Kris's words were hilarious!
 
He doesn't sweat, but sparkles?
 
"You've got to be kidding me Krease Wu oh my gee. Have you turned into SeHunnie?!"
 
Soori laughed like a retarded seal. She was clapping her hands together rapidly. It was just too funny!
 
"Oh my gee Krease get over yourself oh my god."
 
Soori wiped away her tears that came from laughing too hard and walked away.
 
She had to lie down.
 
Her stomach hurt too much from laughing a lot.
 
Meanwhile Kris...
 
"...But I don't sweat I sparkle."
 
 
 
page_divider.gif
 
Hey there :3 Oh my god I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long OTL I've just been so busy recently so I haven't found the time to update! Thankfully, though, school ends this Friday! Then, it's summer and I can hopefully write and finish a lot of my stories! :) Gaahhh, I'm graduating 8th grade this year~ ^^
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed this update! When I read "I don't sweat I sparkle" on a t-shirt, my friend and I burst into laughter oh my god i was dying XDDD
I hope you guys found this funny too omg ;~;
Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter :)