s exual desires

Kris Wu: The Awkward Life
page_divider.gif
 
Soori smiled happily as the sun shined through the windows of her home. Today, she felt was going to be an extremely amazing day.
 
That, of course, was because she was going to attend a concert today.
 
SISTAR was Soori's favorite girl group, and she absolutely adored their comeback song "Touch my Body." It was just the perfect summer song, Soori thought, and she definitely was not going to miss SISTAR's comeback showcase.
 
Soori tried learning the dance moves to her new favorite song. The showcase, sadly, wouldn't be happening until later that night, so Soori had a lot of time to kill. She had standing seats, however, even though she loved SISTAR, she would never wait in a line the entire day just to see them perform up close. This goes with every group.
 
SISTAR was the reason why Soori breathed air. She just loved and admired them so much. Hyorin with her beautiful voice, Bora with her amazing rap, Dasom with her acting, and Soyu with her cute face and kind personality. Soori thought SISTAR was the perfect girl group, and admired them so much for being able to pull of the y concept without having to try. Soori was truly envious, but nonetheless supported the group whole-heartedly.
 
A smiled appeared on her face once Soori had finished learning the chorus. She went towards the kitchen and greeted her loving brother and grabbed a glass to pour water in it. She gulped down the entire drink.
 
"Hey ChenChen. I'm going out tonight. I'll be back late."
 
Chen nodded his head.
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"SISTAR's comback showcase."
 
"...Really?"
 
"...Yeah, why?"
 
Jongdae snickered, and as he walked out of the kitchen, he spoke,
 
"You'll see... Maybe."
 
Jongdae stopped in his tracks.
 
"What row are you?"
 
"I'm actually in the standing area."
 
"Oh yeah; then you'll definitely get a pleasant surprise."
 
Jongdae let out what seemed to be a cackle as he walked out of the kitchen and into his room. Soori was confused, but nonetheless shrugged it off. She took a look at the time, and it appeared to be 4:ooPM. 
 
Soori decided to finally get ready for the showcase tonight.
 
~
 
Soori was finally at the area where SISTAR would perform. She was excited and giddy, because she had waited for this moment ever since it was hinted that SISTAR might have a comeback. She let out a small squeel of joy and rushed to get in line. The secruity checked her ticket, and then, Soori found herself staring at the stage. She wasn't that close to the stage, but she wasn't very far either. Although her partly short height was a problem for her. So she tried to get herself a little closer to the stage.
 
Then suddenly, she heard a deep male voice grunting and muttering 'sorry' and 'excuse me.'
 
And my, oh my, did that voice sound very familiar to Soori.
 
So Soori decided to take a look behind her, and what she saw was very suprising, but very pleasant as well.
 
"Krease!"
 
Soori shouted with a smile. And instantly, Kris's face paled and he started to mutter curse words.
 
"Damn, damn. Gotta get out of he—"
 
"Krease! You like SISTAR? Wow! What a surprise!"
 
Kris's face flushed a crimson red and pretended not to know who Soori was.
 
"I mean, I know you're a guy and stuff, and guy's like hot girls but like wow. Just never expected you to come here. I mean, you got standing tickets too so like... Wow."
 
And Kris still pretended not to know who Soori was.
 
"Do you have ual desires for SISTAR Kris oh my god?!"
 
Soori shouted that time, and everyone around them turned to look at Kris as if he was a crazy man. Surprisingly, most of the fans were women, so they shot Kris disgusted looks and tsked at him. Kris's face flushed even more red, and he was completely embarassed.
 
"You do, don't you? Oh my god, is that why you like SISTAR? Because they always pull off the y concept? I mean, they show tons of skin and dance very ual, so like, are you ually attracted to them? Who is it? Is it Bora? Or Dasom? Soyu and and Hyorin are really pretty too though! Oh my gee, Krease!
 
Soori giggled and playfully hit Kris's arm. Kris groaned.
 
Well this was awkward...
 
 
 
page_divider.gif
 
Hey :)
I am so sorry it took me so long to update. Honestly, because during the summer, I'm not really hanging out a lot (it is way too hot outside I swear I feel like I'm going to die), not of awkward things happen around me so idk what to write. I honestly thought this was going to be awkward, but I guess it was more lame and stupid lol. Sorry if it's not funny or anything OTL I originally thought the idea was funny, but I guess writing it out... It isn't ;~;